CSG Services has an immediate opening for a Business Analyst with superb Excel skills to sit onsite at Microsoft, with day to day direction given by the client. The Business Analyst is a member of the Dynamics Program Office, which is responsible for developing the go-to-market strategies, readiness, and delivery excellence for Microsoft Services solutions for Dynamics CRM and Dynamics AX. The BA is responsible for supporting all of the team’s goals and initiatives.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
Data & Reporting:
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing data for monthly business reviews, quarterly meetings and planning meetings.
- Must have extensive experience with complex pivots/power pivot, and dashboard creation
- Content curation which includes collecting content from relevant stakeholders and editing the content for readability/presentability – this does not include content creation or development
- Scheduling training and managing meeting logistics
- Developing tools to track attendance and consultant readiness
- Creating templates for everyone to use for elements of the GTM like launch emails and workshop agendas
- Managing status of the GTMs using a dashboard approach so that everyone understands progress, milestones, and next steps; this information would be collected by the Program Manager each month
- Sharing proven practices across the teams to infuse the best ideas from across the team into every GTM
- Extensive experience using Excel for pivot tables
- Dashboard and reporting experience
- Experience with CRM or ERP implementation
- Experience developing readiness materials
- Experience exceling in a fast paced and high pressure environment