CSS Home Care & Senior Services offers high quality home care and supportive services for seniors and disabled adults in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are passionate about senior care and are poised to raise the bar on the home care industry by providing our Home Care clients and their families with a higher level of expertise, oversight and transparency.
We are now seeking a Masters' level professional to join our Care team!
Client Care Coordinator - Position Summary:
Assess needs and manage home care services for older or disabled adults.
- Meeting with prospective clients and families to assess care needs
- Marketing our services to facilities and families
- Acting as responsive and reliable primary point of contact for clients and families
- Providing oversight and supervision for onsite caregivers
- Working with scheduler and office to ensure care scheduling runs smoothly
- Utilizing our care management system to maintain accurate records and regular reporting
- Traveling to clients' homes as needed to meet with prospective clients, introduce new caregivers, check in on care, and manage client needs
- Providing referrals and resources
- Masters Degree in Social Work or equivalent training
- Specialized geriatric training or experience
- Must be adaptable, communicative, friendly, professional, and responsive
- Drivers' license and reliable vehicle + willingness to travel around the Bay Area to do home visits
- Must be willing to participate in on-going training
- Must pass background and reference checks
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus structure
- Gas allowance
- Medical, Workers' Comp, and General Liability Insurance
CSS Home Care & Senior Services offers high quality home care and supportive services for seniors and disabled adults in the San...