This position requires a highly motivated individual who will provide the design, configuration/build and implementation of XML Forum appliances. This hands-on resource will be responsible to upload and validate the WSDL. Track and facilitate virus checking, file checking, security, and repository configurations. Configure all SOAP protocols; both MTOM and MIME. Configure and test AMDAS libraries in the portal environment.
Period of Performance:
January 2, 2013 – September 30, 2013
Please note the proposed Candidates MUST meet the following Required Technical Skills for consideration in filling the position:
Required Technical Skills:
Experience with IRS Middleware environment
Experience in IRS RUP Portal architecture
Strong experience with parsing, validating, transforming, and routing XML messages via XPath and XSLT
Strong experience with XML APIs and XML interfaces
Deep understanding of hardware or software based solutions for enforcing identity and security for SOAP, XML, and REST based web services in a network perimeter.
Knowledge and experience in Certs Management.
Understanding of MQ Client and MQ Server queue/channel/message configurations.
- Work collaboratively with other Accenture architects on the IEP program
- Design and configure XML Forum appliances
- Plan and implement configuration of CRL Cache Manager - Certs Management (CRL, X.509, Locate Certs, and Issuer Certificate Validation etc.)
- WSDL upload and validation
- Virus Checking configurations
- File Checking configurations
- SOAP protocols configuration
- XML Appliance security configurations
- Secure Object Repository configuration
- Troubleshoot XML Forum appliance configurations
- MQ Client and MQ Server queue/channel/message configurations
- MQ Server Administration
- Configuration experience for Axis2 SOAP libraries
- Configure and test AMDAS libraries in the Portal environment
Please include the following in your proposal as applicable:
1. The labor rate (and any additional discount) from your approved rate card for the agreed upon qualified candidate.
2. Resume of potential candidate(s)
3. Date of availability of the resource
Candidates MUST be either a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident of the U.S. (for at least three years) and be willing to undergo an IRS Minimum Background Investigation.