About the job:
CVISION is looking a Junior Support & QA Agent to join our expanding team. As member of our group, your individual contribution will be highly visible and critical to CVISION's continued success.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, quick learner who is capable of handling challenging projects and adapting to changing situations. The candidate must possess strong communication skills and be comfortable working independently as well as in small teams.
For more information on specific positions currently offered, please see the job descriptions below.
- Seamlessly shift between the role of Quality Assurance Analyst and Technical Support Representative based on needs of the business.
- Flexibility to adapt to deadlines, changing schedules, priorities and unpredictable events as they arise
- Be available by phone to respond to work beyond standard workday or workweek hours as necessary.
- Identifies and learns appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization
- Participates in special projects, as required
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Serves as the first point of contact for incident and service request processes from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner
- Collaborate with partners or customers using phone, email and help desk software to research, evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions
- Resolves simple to mildly complex problems on the initial call and in cases where this is not possible, ensures the issue is escalated.
- Maintains knowledge database and call tracking database to enhance quality of incident and problem resolution.
- Ensure that timely updates are communicated to customers and management through ticket systems, emails, etc.
- Takes ownership of technical issues, and works with our development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Ensures all new service requests and customer inquiries are logged into the Help Desk ticketing system, checks automated ticket generating system for new requests, and performs customer surveys and quality assurance checks on all closed tickets;
- Set up and configure new client accounts
- Provides, maintains and uses knowledge documentation such as FAQ’s
- Provides technical advice, guidance and informal training to customers
- Recommends procedures and controls for problem prevention.
- Testing of newly introduced functionality and regression testing
- Document software defects, using our bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
- Develop, implement and maintain manual testing methodologies to ensure stability and accuracy of software applications.
- Perform manual and automated testing functions
- US Citizen
- Must be an effective and tactful orator, exhibiting excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Independent thinker, but excellent team player
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or closely related field and two (2) years of technical support, help desk, or call center customer service experience.
- Be professional and self-motivated relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to absorb rapidly new technical information and concept and apply it effectively
- Actual work experience performing the tasks stated above
- Works under little supervision on day-to-day operations
- Relational database experience a plus.
- Experience in software development and/or manual software testing is preferred.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to maintain a friendly and professional demeanor despite tight deadlines in resolving customer concerns.
- Proficiency in desktop applications (i.e. MS Office) and help desk ticketing system.
- Experience in start-up environment is a plus
CVISION Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of file compression, recognition technology, PDF workflow applications, and document...