CVS Caremark
5,523 reviews

CVS Caremark Employer Reviews

comapny that gets better every year. They love thier customers!
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 26, 2014
Pros: flexible working hours
Cons: 2% raise yearly
I have worked at this company for almost 10 years ... I have learned how to prosper in customer service.
Horrible !!!!
Cashier (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 26, 2014
Pros: absolutely nothing
Cons: everything, low pay, no advancement, working on lunches and breaks, poor management, unprofessional
Don't ever ever ever work for this company. The pay is low you get little to no hours. Management is unprofessional and shows favoritism. No room for advancement. They don't care about their employees. Only on the company making money and customer service. But if you don't have happy employees you won't have happy customers. They don't give proper lunch – more... meal times. Constantly working on your lunch and or break. I would never work for this company again and would advise anyone else not to either. If it was up to me i would give no stars – less
Pretty good job I would say
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Greenwood, INJuly 26, 2014
Pros: 20% off discount store wide, flexible scheduling
Cons: not many people work at the same time as you.
Really nothing to complain about here. I like the managers, the environment, and even most of the customers. There are ways to move up, and the raises are fair.
All focus was on the task, none on the employees.
Sales Associate/Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Riverhead, NY 11901July 26, 2014
This job was good because I was good at it and enjoyed what i had to do and the regular customers were always a pleasure, but sadly there was no appreciation or recognition from the management team or co-workers. Tasks were always given to you either without direction or umpteen amounts of work all left for one person.
Overall good experience
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Statesville, North CarolinaJuly 25, 2014
The job was great, but it did not give me the 40 hours a week that I wanted.
Productive and stable environment
Pharmacy Tech (Current Employee), Humble, TXJuly 25, 2014
Pros: productive environment
Cons: healthcare, not enough hours
Productive and stable environment to work. A typical day at work is greeting and acknowledging customers in pick up and drive thru. I do inventory and RTS report every day and mix medication under the supervision of the pharmacist.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Miami GardensJuly 25, 2014
n/
A typical day at work: Exciting
What you learned: Not what you expect
Management: Life time
Cashier (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 25, 2014
Pros: benefits
I leaerned how to operate the kiosk machine. My coworkers are friendly and helpful. Management is very efficient in its ability to run and maintain the store. The most enjoyable part about the job is the ability to have a flexible schedule. Nothing is hard about this job.
Stressful and fast-paced work environment, but you learn a lot
Pharmacy Intern (Current Employee), Somerset, NJJuly 25, 2014
Overall, the fast paced environment calls for quick and fast movement and long hours behind the counter. As a retail chain, the issue is not gaining customers, but rather providing enough staff within the pharmacy to complete the various tasks. Trying to provide excellent service to customers with an understaffed pharmacy is nearly impossible. However, – more... I did learn a lot and gained a good amount of work experience that I will hope to apply to my future. – less
Effective manage a store with 20 plus employees
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJuly 25, 2014
As a manager it is key to set the tone and right environment to get excellent production from employees. Communication is important when discussing tasks with employees.

Working cooperatively with co-workers is imperative to get the job done successfully.

The hardest part of a job is exhausting all your options and not being able to find the correct – more... resource for a client. This is sometimes limited due to governmental funding.

Providing clients with effective service. – less
N/A
Photo Technician (Former Employee), Boston, MAJuly 25, 2014
They payed well, but I was getting cheated by management so I left.
Clean and friendly environment.
Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee), Middletown, NYJuly 25, 2014
nice environment. friendly co-workers. sometimes there isn't enough work to do. processing photos is easy to learn.
Layback
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Spring, TXJuly 24, 2014
Typical day at work consist of filling prescriptions the correct way and proving great customer service
good
Sr. Network Design Engineer (Current Employee), Woonsocket, RIJuly 24, 2014
good work place and helpful colleagues. Was totally satisfied with the company
Terrible
Licensed Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Medford, MAJuly 24, 2014
As a customer the employe's were never nice, and as an employee my co-workers just overall didn't have welcoming attitudes.
goood place to work
sales and promotions (Former Employee), Yuma, AZJuly 24, 2014
my main goals where to help coustomers find items and medication that they needed
Could have been better
Customer Service (Former Employee), Chatham, VAJuly 24, 2014
Pros: working in public
Cons: attitudes of people
Normally while at work the other workers was hard to work with because they wasn't very well workers and put everything on one person to do. I learned to let things go and just do as your are supposed to.
unfair
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Camarillo, CAJuly 24, 2014
very busy pharmacy, don't get any recognitions even if you are the best employee great co-workers and managers greedy company
part time employ
Cashier Part-time (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCJuly 24, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: low pay/standing
standing/walking
friendly management
flexible hours
close by
Awesome staff, and Awesome location.
Front Store Associate (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCJuly 24, 2014
I've worked at CVS for a couple of months and its a great place to work. Nice, but simple place to learn different trades and also get pretty good hours. The staff at my location is cooperative, yet they still make sure all jobs get done and customers stay satisfied. The hardest part of the job was filling out the application due to its length haha, – more... but overall its a simple job with comfortable standards. – less

About CVS Caremark

CVS Caremark (NYSE: CVS), headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, is the largest pharmacy health care provider in the United States with – Read more