CVS Health
8,272 reviews

CVS Health Employee Reviews

Continuously going towards doing more with less.
Shift Supervisor/Store Manager (Former Employee), IndianapolisAugust 2, 2015
Upper management is more worried about cutting hours to help their bonus instead of what is needed at the store level to operate them.
An excellent company as far as the general scope of work
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 2, 2015
Pros: great quality equipment to service, install or repair
Cons: Too much driving time and distance
The customers are fantastic! They were appreciative, and were very helpful in trying to be a part of the solution to the problems.
fast pace pharmacy were you have to multitask and never fall behind
Lead Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), apollo beach, floridaAugust 2, 2015
Pros: makes you a multi tasker and goal driven
Cons: budget cuts in techincain hours
In my experience with cvs pharmacy I have the opportunity to work with technicians of different back grounds and as a leader I have found that by bringing together each others strengths we are able to combat any weakness that stands out and make a strong team. In regards to customer service I have had the opportunity to resolve many problems that have risen and step in to help other co workers that were having a difficult time trying to communicate with customers in regards to service or there prescription processing. I enjoy being a pharmacy technician
Caremark day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZAugust 2, 2015
Pros: Always commending workers with free food, gift cards, etc. Able to work over 40 hours.
Cons: Call center is in Arizona so the office is open very late
You sit at a desk all day and answer phone calls about Federal Blue Cross Blue Shield members pharmacy benefits. If they want to know what a cost will be to them, or if there medication is rejecting at a pharmacy. Also when customer call asking about the program and how the different plans work.
office worker
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), phoenix, arizonaAugust 2, 2015
Pros: good healthcare
Cons: office drama
it has helped with interpersonal skills within the office, helped improve customer service skills while on the phone. has helped with patience.
My team and customers make my day. We have fun while we work. We work as a team to get the jobs done.
Store Manager (Current Employee), Loogootee, INAugust 2, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: Nothing bad I can say
My family and I are wanting to relocate from Indiana. We have been to Crescent City CA and have family that lives there as well. We would also move to the Gulf Shores AL area too. We have family in Alabama too.
sucked
Account Representative (Former Employee), Lincolnshire, ILAugust 2, 2015
no room to advance in the company, management didnt know anything or how to do anything, nobody is happy there. everyone was happy when they got laidoff even tho management promises you that you will have a job
It is ok
Pharmacy tech/clerk (Current Employee), Arlington, VAAugust 2, 2015
It is a nice entry level position. I have worked there for 2 months. I am looking to advance in the company. I hope I can get a raise soon.
Shift Supervisor, Pharmacy Tech
Shift Supervisor & Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Bristol, TNAugust 1, 2015
Pros: loved the poeple
Cons: nights and weekends
Open & close store, managed store when store manager was out, cash withdrawals and deposits, stock, upload weekly truck.. Advertisement within the store, set up displays.
Run Run Now
Sales Associate, CVS (Current Employee), Ringgold, GAAugust 1, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: hours are random, pay is low, no benifits unless you are full time, they generaly dont higher full time.
Low pay, only part time unless you get lucky or know someone, no benifits, hours sway, this company cares nothing for its employees.
A great place for learning customer skills
Shift Supervisor B RX (Current Employee), Niles, OHAugust 1, 2015
Fast paced, with changing demands and the need to adapt at a moments notice. Was provided with opportunity to be trained in multiple positions ( front end and in pharmacy).
Co-workers
Accounts Payable Warehouse (Current Employee), Cumberland, RIAugust 1, 2015
Pros: Positive atmosphere
My co-workers are the best people I could work with. Always willing to help each other out at any time. Management cares for the individual as well as the company, always keeping a balance between the two.
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), San Jose, CAAugust 1, 2015
A typical day included cash handling at the register as well as stocking items. I learned how to handle cash. Co-workers were very friendly and helped learn new tasks. The hardest part was stocking new items.
Great
Rx Cashier (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 31, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
first real job. happy to be there everyday no matter what time they asked me come in. good people bad area but loved the work
Challenging And A Fun Place To Work
Service Representative (Former Employee), Chicago,ILJuly 31, 2015
It's all about providing great customer service to the customers and focus on detailed and understanding of the customer needs
It's a very good starter job
Cashier (Former Employee), flossmoreJuly 31, 2015
I liked my work environment with my co-workers. The manger was very lazy and didn't take responsibility. The hours was really bad I've little to not at all gotten any hours.it was very and to do the job at times because you'ed had to be everything at ones at time.
N/A
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Fullerton, CAJuly 31, 2015
I have nothing to say in regards to this CVS as I worked here several years ago and can no longer remark on the current environment of this specific store.
Enjoyable place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Danvers, MAJuly 31, 2015
A typical day at work included a high level of customer service, stocking shelves, doing weekly promo, and preparing store for the following day. I learned that I can work 3rd shift. I worked with only four other people, so that was fine. Hardest part was the lifestyle, 3rd shift becomes that more than a job. The most enjoyable part was the combination of the actual work I was doing and my co-workers.
This company does not care about you
lLead Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), PennsylvaniaJuly 31, 2015
Pros: Have learnt many things from this job than any other job
Cons: No breaks, over the top expectations, and sometimes an unsafe environment
I was lucky enough to get this job at a hard time in my life when I was laid off. I did not need to go to school to become a Pharm Tech, they simply trained me there. Most wonderful part of this job. I have learnt many things such as patience dealing with retail and pharmacy customers, brand/generics of medicine, and how to handle calling an insurance company.
However, this company is greedy and ignorant. The head honchos have no clue what it is like working in one of their retail stores. They pay an exceedingly low amount to their employees, yet require everything to be done as quickly as possible with no mistakes. There are constant hour cuts giving the current employees more work to do with less help, no matter if your script count doubles, and this creates more stress on the employees. More stress means it is hard for employees to day in and day out keep a smile on their face while juggling multiple tasks in an efficient manner. Customers notice how overwhelmed we are. CVS you are shooting itself in the foot.
I was due for a raise, and never saw it until 5 months later and was told that I may not get my retroactive pay. There is no time to eat, no time to sit, and that's for techs sometimes working around 10 hours a day. Not to mention the pharmacists who work 13-14 hours or longer and no getting a chance to have a break. We have had multiple CVS's in the area robbed, where their employees were tied up by criminals and left. Do you think the corporate would care enough to alert surrounding stores? No of course not. We have no panic buttons and majority of our cameras point at us than they do for customers. If you work for this company, they do not care about your well being.
My coworkers are all hard workers doing their best, my pharmacists are great people, and some of my customers can be sweethearts. But this job is not worth the amount of work for the minimal pay. I don't see them changing any time soon.
Fun and cool
Tech Lead (Current Employee), Richardson, TXJuly 31, 2015
Everybody have there own space, time, and environment to work. There are many locations - and most of the time, i communicate with others via webex/IM/phone - with zero inconvenience. Greatly recommend people to come and enjoy working here.

1 2 3 4 5

About CVS Health

CVS Health is a pharmacy innovation company helping people on their path to better health. Through our 7,800 CVS/pharmacy retail – Read more

CVS Health Salaries