CVS Health
7,696 reviews

CVS Health Employee Reviews

Good company
Account Executive (Former Employee), Woonsocket, RIMay 25, 2015
Good company with many opportunities for advancement. Coworkers and management are supportive. The best part of the job is the opportunity to partner with clients to deliver the best possible solutions and improve overall patients outcomes.
Do not apply
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), BirminghamMay 24, 2015
This is the worst company I have ever worked for. Benefits are horrible management sucks. I worked there as a shift A manager and only been with the company for a year and had worked in 5 different stores. They had me in Birmingham and Tuscaloosa stores as well. The DM don't tell you this when they hire you. DM that was in my district was not a very good one. Very condescending and cold. The pharmacy was ok if you work in the right store.
fun work place bad management
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Fort Lawn, SCMay 24, 2015
Pros: discounts
Fill prescriptions, assist customers, bill insurance, consult with insurance companies to solve billing issues. Management and co-workers needs improving with HIPPA other than that the job is easy and i enjoy going to work and helping my customers, which is what matters the most.
Don't do it!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Cape Girardeau, MOMay 24, 2015
Pros: good pay, nice discounts
Cons: skipped breaks, poor management
I worked with this company for over a year and was treated terribly. The first month was great - especially in a new store. But the management is not worried about their lower employers like cashiers. HR is just about worthless as well - and never follow up with any complaints. Had a supervisor who was making unwanted advances at other employees and HR never followed up with the complaints. Don't expect to ever get your breaks either - management doesn't follow the handbook unless they have big wigs in their store.
worst place ever to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOMay 24, 2015
Cons: short breaks, pay sucks
Never have any hours really. Maybe 10 15 a week. Then you do wayyyy to much for 8/hr your the janitor the cart attendent change signs security etc worst company to ever work for
company which taught me the BANKING
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Lilburn, GAMay 24, 2015
A very good company if you are fresh graduate and wanted to be in the Financial industry.

Learnt a lot from this company before I move to USA.
Terrible
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLMay 24, 2015
Pros: Gained experience
Cons: Bad coworker
The lead pharmacist was terrible and blamed me for mistake because I was new. to prove my innocent's, I have to start putting my initials on everything I do. I was so happy to leave this low paying job that required so much for us to do.
Manager / Overnight shift
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), ST. Louis Mo.May 23, 2015
Pros: Overnight
Cons: Being by myself at night
Supervised the store’s crew through assigning, directing and following up of all activities
Handled all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy
Priced merchandise, stock shelves, executed displays, and reset departments
Very productive work place
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Stafford, VAMay 23, 2015
CVS is a very stressful type of work place is it is open 24 hours.
Love working in the pharmacy but hate the fact that being the only senior person. I have to pick you the slack and do every one work.
Not much family life
Store Manager (Former Employee), Richmond, INMay 22, 2015
Pros: Great Pay
Cons: To many Hours
A good job ,but was base on 45 hours a week and most weeks working 65 to 70. I like everything I had to do planograms, ordering, scheduling, cleaning, managing 20+ employees, cash control, paper work, ect. but customer service is the most important and most enjoyable.
ambitious hard worker
CVS (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYMay 22, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch
Cons: short breaks
reshopped , tagged , and faced merchandise
processed , counted , logged , and replaced stock
typical day at work , working hard , stocking , in the break room
co - workers were nice people . hardest part about the job was stocking and putting everything on the shelves in the right order .
Very fun place to work
Shift Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee), Cleveland OhioMay 22, 2015
Management was a very fun job for me. I really enjoyed working for the company and will highly suggest people for the company.
Poor
Stocker (Former Employee), Woonsocket, RIMay 22, 2015
Not employee friendly - lack of respect - turn around of employees and supervisors is extremely high. Would not recommend to fellow job seekers.
Nice coworkers, organized store, difficult customers
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Towson, MDMay 22, 2015
Pros: Free lunch when email quota surpassed
Cons: Stressfully busy
On a typical day, check out customers, organize and stock shelves, try to soothe malfunctioning machinery, answer phone, generally assist customers, kick the Coupon Center. Really, Coupon Center, get your act together.
I learned how to mediate tense situations between customers and employees, and how some of the behind-the-scenes store-running works. My manager and coworkers were great people, fun, supportive, and generally happy.
Hardest part of the job? Dealing with customers who are just in a bad place and take it out on you. Most enjoyable part? Dealing with your charming coworkers, and the meditative qualities of shelving items.
ok place to work
Store Manager in Training (Current Employee), Scranton, PAMay 22, 2015
If you have worked as a manager in retail before then CVS is no different then the rest. Pay is pretty good and benefits are average.
Too Many Changes, No Good Leadership, No room for Advanceme Too Many Changes, No Good Leadership, No room for AdvancemeToo Many Changes, No Good Leade
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOMay 22, 2015
Too Many Changes, No Good Leadership, No room for Advanceme
Too Many Changes, No Good Leadership, No room for AdvancemeToo Many Changes, No Good Leadership, No room for AdvancemeToo Many Changes, No Good Leadership, No room for Advanceme
Good place to gain customer service skills
Cashier (Current Employee), Powell, OHMay 22, 2015
Pros: Customers
Cons: Slow paced
I enjoy working at CVS but it is to slow paced for me. I like to be doing something rather than standing around. I've learned many skills with the register. The most enjoyable part of my day is when I get to interact with customers.
Part Time Position
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Shallotte, NCMay 22, 2015
I was only employed with CVS for 9 months. It was a part time position while I finished my education at the community college. I enjoyed meeting new people and filling their medications.
not the best but ok
cashier/clerk (Current Employee), brooklynMay 22, 2015
Pros: flexibility- willing to work with you
Cons: Pay
a typical day at work can be pretty easy depend on the time you go to work and the area you work in. the management at the store i work was horrible, he treated works and customers terribly, he would talk about the good hard working employees and praise the employees that did nothing but cause trouble.he did work with you when it came to scheduling your hours. He has had HR called on him many time but the district manger didn't seem to take action against him.my co-workers that was the only thing that i really enjoyed beside some of the customers.
productive and fun place to work.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLMay 22, 2015
Pros: free lunch breaks.
Cons: No security at night for the type of area.
Typical work day was slow but steady. I learned different ways to print out photos. The management was great among the co workers because everyone worked together. The hardest part was trying to work the photo dpmt and cashier at the same time when we were short handed. The most enjoyable part was working with the photos.

1 2 3 4 5

About CVS Health

Millions of times a day, close to home and across the country, we’re helping people on their path to better health. We’re – Read more

CVS Health Salaries