CVS Health
7,411 reviews

CVS Health United States Employee Reviews

Contract role through temp agency for a contract assignment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Solon, OHApril 19, 2015
Overall it was a decent temporary assignment I was placed through a temp agency. I worked in the call center answering inbound calls from customers.
I enjoy working in a fast pace enviroment
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 19, 2015
I enjoy working for CVS Pharmacy because it is a company dedicated to it's customer to help them maintain better health, however my goal is to work in hospital pharmacy.
Productive and busy
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAApril 19, 2015
At the pharmacy I work we always steady. I've learn to keep to my shut and ears open to learn more. Sometimes it can be a strain on you because there is always somebody calling in and that makes more work for you to do if you can handle the pressure. And by me being the only male tech. more is expected from me.
Very Productive and Effective workplace to work within
QA Tester (Current Employee), Woonsocket, RIApril 18, 2015
Good work culture which includes Fun at work, some times more stress just because of deliverable, learned a lot from CVS project from last 3 yrs.
My High School Summer Job
Stocker/Cleaner (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 18, 2015
Pros: lunch breaks, benefits
Cons: short hours
When I first started the program we were taught to take the returns and make sure they were properly put back. I had to stock the shelves and put them in proper order for each aisle. I would greet the customers and ask if they needed anything. I have learned to be more personable and friendly. The hardest part of the job was the unloading trucks. The most enjoyable was being able to interact with the customers.
Nice place to work
Order Selector (Former Employee), Bessemer, ALApril 18, 2015
A typical day is the early morning shift and you are very familiar task. The management team is very active and the co- workers are hands off. The hardest part of the job is long nights.
Good place to work that could use a more invested management team
Customer Service (Former Employee), Nashville, TNApril 18, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedule
Cons: Not much security
I loved my co-workers. Management was based on who knew who and who liked who. There was good flexability in schedule. Way too much "mingling" between female staff and male management.
Good company
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 18, 2015
Good company, good place to learn multiple skills, good support system from management and co-workers, good connection with community and what the company stands for.
It was an externship I was placed in straight out of pharmacy school
Pharmacy Technician Student (Former Employee), Oceanside, CAApril 18, 2015
Pros: Getting a chance to learn hands on what I had spent time in school studying
Cons: Short term. Didn't feel as if I had enough hands on at that point.
I learned the basics of customer service and HIPAA privacy. I learned how to do out of dates and return medications that were expired right away. CVS had a counting machine, which I don't use at my current job, we use trays and count pills individually. I learned how to work a drive through service and what retail meant. That you helped the entire store. I learned how to stand on my feet in one spot all day, which is also different from my current retail pharmacy job where I am constantly moving all over and multi-tasking. I don't think this position was very hard other than it seemed to go by very slow, but I like helping my patients and was just learning the ropes.
Fast paced environment, indoor pharmacy
Receptionist (Former Employee), Redlands, CAApril 17, 2015
Pros: Great hours 6:30am-3:30pm
Cons: sometimes there are gaps between calls with not much to do. Ironically, very busy
I was responsible for taking incoming calls on multiple phone lines. This branch of CVS dealt specifically with chronic patients and their specialty was hemophilia. When calls would come in we would try to get the patient to their correct pharmacy technician, but they were often busy, being that we serviced all of the U.S. and Canada. We also took billing calls where we had to use the computer screen in front of us to look up the patient's information to see which billing representative they need to speak with.
produtive work enivorment
pharmacy technician (Former Employee), baltimore,mdApril 17, 2015
Pros: help get you resgister
Cons: lack of hours
overall my postion with cvs was an learning experience I learn how to gain patience and how to get the job done whe your store don't need you that day you can go to other cvs in your town and get your hours that way
Very fast paced work environment, always on the move in the pharmacy.
State Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Fitchburg, MAApril 17, 2015
Pros: Coworkers are nice and easy to get along with, having a laugh here and there.
Cons: No 15 minute breaks in the pharmacy, must work minimum of 6 hours to get a half hour break.
Working at CVS is a choice for those who don't mind dealing with a fast paced work environment. You must be dependable and have flexible hours, with the ability to multi-task at all times. Co-workers are very friendly and courteous and the management is nice but could be fine tuned just a bit. The hardest part of the job is trying to always keep the customer happy, and everyone knows that that's impossible so work with passion and love what you do or else you will be miserable here. I enjoy the customers who care that we aren't just robots who can be harassed and pushed around. I love to make people happy and try hard to put a smile on their faces even though a majority of people picking up medications are having the worst day of their life!
Fun workplace with wonderful people
Customer Care Rep (Former Employee), Lees Summit, MOApril 17, 2015
Pros: Attitudes
Cons: Shift bids.
The enjoyable part about working at cvs health was actually leaving my red wagon at the door and being able to help people get their medication they needed most of the time. Being around great attitudes make the work day go so much easier.
This not a long term job
Cashier (Former Employee), Mount Joy, PAApril 17, 2015
Pros: Meeting new people everyday
Cons: pay isnt very good and neither are the benfits
This is a good job for getting your feet wet in the work force. You will be tranined to do many use for thing and dealing with the public is always a plus.
Its good place to build up your career
Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee), Montclair, NJApril 17, 2015
Its a good place to start your career. Challenging work area with somestimes get overload but nice place to learn something new every day
CVS truly cares about your health.....
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), RaleighApril 17, 2015
Pros: It's a 24 hour store
Cons: no security
As a team member of management there are alot of task to be fulfilled each day. Everyday of the week has it's task. I enjoy greeting customers, helping them find items that they need quickly to get them in and out in a timely fashion. Some days there are customers that come in down and out and we at CVS make sure they leave with a smile.
Great place to work at!
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Sunny Isles Beach, FLApril 17, 2015
I would wake up at 8:30, start work at 9am and socialize all day with the customers. i would assist them if they could not find a product or simply make small talk just to make them feel more comfortable.
Everchanging work environment - creativity welcomed
Director (Current Employee), Lincoln, RIApril 16, 2015
Pros: Always busy
Cons: not always good work-home balance
CVS Health is a progressive and exciting work environment with many opportunities. Every day presents new challenges and opportunities. Employees are rewarded for the hard work. Great team environment.
overall its a great place to work, just not enough hours to support myself
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Clinton, ILApril 16, 2015
Pros: the people
Cons: not enough work hours
i love working for CVS because the people i work with are wonderful and helpful. and the customers in our store are the best, like family.
Productive, well organized & fun work enviromient
Pharmacy Lead Technician (Former Employee), Naples, FLApril 16, 2015
CVS is a good company to work for. They provide the education to become a pharmacy tech and help you all the way through. The system is a very advanced and efficient one. Store are always neat.

1 2 3 4 5

About CVS Health

Millions of times a day, close to home and across the country, we’re helping people on their path to better health. We’re – Read more

CVS Health Salaries