CVS Health
7,688 reviews

CVS Health Employee Reviews

Very productive work place
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Stafford, VAMay 23, 2015
CVS is a very stressful type of work place is it is open 24 hours.
Love working in the pharmacy but hate the fact that being the only senior person. I have to pick you the slack and do every one work.
Not much family life
Store Manager (Former Employee), Richmond, INMay 22, 2015
Pros: Great Pay
Cons: To many Hours
A good job ,but was base on 45 hours a week and most weeks working 65 to 70. I like everything I had to do planograms, ordering, scheduling, cleaning, managing 20+ employees, cash control, paper work, ect. but customer service is the most important and most enjoyable.
ambitious hard worker
CVS (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYMay 22, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch
Cons: short breaks
reshopped , tagged , and faced merchandise
processed , counted , logged , and replaced stock
typical day at work , working hard , stocking , in the break room
co - workers were nice people . hardest part about the job was stocking and putting everything on the shelves in the right order .
Very fun place to work
Shift Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee), Cleveland OhioMay 22, 2015
Management was a very fun job for me. I really enjoyed working for the company and will highly suggest people for the company.
Poor
Stocker (Former Employee), Woonsocket, RIMay 22, 2015
Not employee friendly - lack of respect - turn around of employees and supervisors is extremely high. Would not recommend to fellow job seekers.
Nice coworkers, organized store, difficult customers
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Towson, MDMay 22, 2015
Pros: Free lunch when email quota surpassed
Cons: Stressfully busy
On a typical day, check out customers, organize and stock shelves, try to soothe malfunctioning machinery, answer phone, generally assist customers, kick the Coupon Center. Really, Coupon Center, get your act together.
I learned how to mediate tense situations between customers and employees, and how some of the behind-the-scenes store-running works. My manager and coworkers were great people, fun, supportive, and generally happy.
Hardest part of the job? Dealing with customers who are just in a bad place and take it out on you. Most enjoyable part? Dealing with your charming coworkers, and the meditative qualities of shelving items.
ok place to work
Store Manager in Training (Current Employee), Scranton, PAMay 22, 2015
If you have worked as a manager in retail before then CVS is no different then the rest. Pay is pretty good and benefits are average.
Too Many Changes, No Good Leadership, No room for Advanceme Too Many Changes, No Good Leadership, No room for AdvancemeToo Many Changes, No Good Leade
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOMay 22, 2015
Too Many Changes, No Good Leadership, No room for Advanceme
Too Many Changes, No Good Leadership, No room for AdvancemeToo Many Changes, No Good Leadership, No room for AdvancemeToo Many Changes, No Good Leadership, No room for Advanceme
Good place to gain customer service skills
Cashier (Current Employee), Powell, OHMay 22, 2015
Pros: Customers
Cons: Slow paced
I enjoy working at CVS but it is to slow paced for me. I like to be doing something rather than standing around. I've learned many skills with the register. The most enjoyable part of my day is when I get to interact with customers.
Part Time Position
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Shallotte, NCMay 22, 2015
I was only employed with CVS for 9 months. It was a part time position while I finished my education at the community college. I enjoyed meeting new people and filling their medications.
not the best but ok
cashier/clerk (Current Employee), brooklynMay 22, 2015
Pros: flexibility- willing to work with you
Cons: Pay
a typical day at work can be pretty easy depend on the time you go to work and the area you work in. the management at the store i work was horrible, he treated works and customers terribly, he would talk about the good hard working employees and praise the employees that did nothing but cause trouble.he did work with you when it came to scheduling your hours. He has had HR called on him many time but the district manger didn't seem to take action against him.my co-workers that was the only thing that i really enjoyed beside some of the customers.
productive and fun place to work.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLMay 22, 2015
Pros: free lunch breaks.
Cons: No security at night for the type of area.
Typical work day was slow but steady. I learned different ways to print out photos. The management was great among the co workers because everyone worked together. The hardest part was trying to work the photo dpmt and cashier at the same time when we were short handed. The most enjoyable part was working with the photos.
It is a productive and fast pace job with lots of multitasking involved
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Branford, CTMay 21, 2015
A typical day at work would involve filling customers prescriptions,locating customers prescriptions in bins for pick-up, typing customers prescriptions to be filled, answering phones, stocking prescriptions bottles, and other various tasks. I got along with many of my co-workers there the hardest part of the job was the rotations of stations.
summary
Floating Manager (Former Employee), Long BeachMay 21, 2015
Not every enjoyable experience. Had me changing locations every 2 months and spent an ridiculous amount of gas.Overall I did not enjoy he experience and would not recommend working there. Not enough payroll to do the workload.
Contract from Aetna
Customer Service Representative Mail Order (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 21, 2015
Pros: Restaurant on premises
Work at Home with minimal supervision. Obtained excellent reviews on inbound calls and prior authorizations. Upon returning back to office environment, nice call center. Excellent cafeteria dining facility. Made to order food. Excellent banking services.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Saint Albans, NYMay 21, 2015
Pros: learning something new daily
Cons: not enough space
Learned something new daily. Fast paced environment. Lots of structure. No problems meeting customers demands & needs
Productive workplace very easy outgoing environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Marietta, GAMay 21, 2015
Pros: multiple breaks, mostly a fast pace environment
Cons: barely offers full time, rarely any overtime
What i learned from working at cvs is that its very competitve , your avaliability should be open, and always follow the policy.
productive with great coworkers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 21, 2015
Pros: flexible hours, great co-workers
Cons: short breaks, minimum wage pay
A typical day at CVS would consist of helping out at least a hundred customers. Some more pleasant then others, but working there taught me patience and how to react more professionally to difficult circumstances. I work along side with a great team. My manager is very understandable to family issues that could pop up and flexible with weekly scheduling. My co-workers are phenomenal. Always ready to fill in any hours needed and willing to lend a helping hand to those in need of one. Id say the only hard part of the job is dealing with the more difficult customers on a daily basis. Over-all its a pleasant work place with a team that fits perfectly together.
fun work enviroment
Counter Clerk, Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 21, 2015
Pros: work enviroment and the management team
Cons: benifits and advacement
the work environment was really good, however the availability to grow in the company is very limited. the management team was great and the training process was really good.
Nursing home pharmacy
Pharmacy Manager (Former Employee), Arlington, TXMay 21, 2015
Pros: I enjoyed the consultations and recommendations
Cons: Small company without benefits
A typical day was unit dosing orders, shipping and mailing them. Also we did monthly nursing home consultations and recommendations. It was a small committed team.

1 2 3 4 5

About CVS Health

Millions of times a day, close to home and across the country, we’re helping people on their path to better health. We’re – Read more

CVS Health Salaries