CVS Health
7,222 reviews

CVS Health Employer Reviews

terrible job
cashiet/clerk (Former Employee), ramonaMarch 30, 2015
Pros: its a job
Cons: everything
I worked the Ramona store as cashier, and it was the worst job I've had. The store is grossly understaffed. Not enough people to help customers and the store is filthy. I was embarrassed to work there. I even wrote a letter to corporate. They said they would check into the sanitation of the store. Lol that's just a part of the problem!
Horrible place
Supervisor (Former Employee), Bristol, TNMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Meeting new people
Cons: Poor management.
Never enough hours to have enough people to work. Wanted excellance customer service but would only allow one manager and one cashier working a shift. The pharmacist would pick and choose what medication they wanted to keep stocked so that caused a lot of problems with customers.
Stressful but rewarding work place
Pharmacy Intern (Current Employee), Columbia, SCMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Sometimes the pharmacist buys lunch for the entire shift
Cons: Don't always get a break
A typical day at work usually begins with a crazy amount of escripts all seemingly submitted at once. Lunch is an extremely needed break. The day goes by quite fast and by the end of it you realize that you have helped at least one patient.
An ok workplace. The patients are very nice most of the time. You get a chance to work at all of the stations in the pharmacy.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Columbus, GAMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Friendly patients
Cons: lack of communication
An ok workplace. The experience is good. The patients are very friendly and for the most part easy to work with. I perform duties such as working at pickup, drop=off, production and drive-thru. The hardest part of the job is learning how to put insurance in the correct way.
nice people to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNMarch 29, 2015
Pros: free lunchs, benifits okay
Cons: short breaks, management, misleading customers
I did not like the job. You have to cram to much in one phone call. when the customer was clearly done with their purpose of the call. Management wanted to force more information on the customer and thus irritate the customer. Management didn't seem to know answers to questions as well. Just a overall not a good place to work but what made it bareable was the co workers around me.
floater pharmacy
Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAMarch 29, 2015
Pros: PLENTY OF WORK
Cons: NO LUNCH BREAKS
CVS IS A RESPECTABLE COMPANY TO WORK FOR. THEY ARE VERY CLEAR ABOUT THEIR EXPECTATIONS AND GIVE YOU PLENTY TO KEEP BUSY WITH.
CVS a fine company
Pharmacy Manager (Former Employee), Gulf Breeze, FLMarch 29, 2015
Its been awhile since working for CVS, but I enjoyed. Was my first pharmacy job and have a lot of great memories. I miss the people that I worked with.
Good place to work as a beginer
Cashier (Former Employee), Westborough, MAMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Friendly atmosphere at work place
Cons: Always fast paced.
Cashier's job is past paced. Providing excellent and fast customer service is the goal. Learn new things everyday by assisting other departments when needed help. Managers and Supervisors are always there to help us when we needed help. Co workers are great. Providing customer service is enjoyable. But there is always so much to do in a past paced work place. Over all it is a nice place to work and training is good.
wonderful company
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Grove City, OHMarch 28, 2015
Pros: good pay, good benifits, good management team
Cons: night shift slow
clean store to come into , nice supervisors, easy to work around home schedules, loved the customers and management, hardest part was inventory, loved helping others
Fun and Productive
Store Manager (Former Employee), Scottsdale, ArizonaMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Everything. loved the job
Cons: I would of wished that the DM could of respected, and valued her managers, and learned how to be more of a people person.
There really isn't a typical day, everyday was different, which is one of the reasons I liked the job.. I was a trainer for all new hires, and I really enjoyed that. I also loved merchandising, I always looked forward to the holidays, and setting up the displays and new planograms. I was also very involved in the Pharmacy, in which I was constantly learning that part of the business. I really love being the boss and having my hands in every part of the business. I ultimately left the business to move back home to Colorado, to be near my elderly parents. I also had problems with my left knee, after arriving in Colorado I had knee replacement surgery, now my knee is like new.
Customer Service
Customer Service (Former Employee), Zionsville, INMarch 28, 2015
I was to work at the register/ counter. Where I rang individuals up and assisted them with tasks. I also did mild cleaning and stocking of items.
Typical Day
Pharmacy Technician Intern (Former Employee), Rego Park, NYMarch 28, 2015
A typical day for me was filling Prescriptions, getting the pill deliveries and working on the computer. There was a half an hour lunch break, which was good because there's a lot of stores in the area.
I love working with different people and also talk to each others respect each others trying to get a long with one another.
any (Current Employee), Lansing, MiMarch 28, 2015
Pros: My own lunch
Cons: short break
I think this could be the best position for me. I really think working for this company it's the best thing everybody would enjoy doing.
CVS Health is the most stressful and difficult job I've ever had.
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Metairie, LAMarch 27, 2015
A typical work day is me arriving into chaos with my store manager in a frantic state try to do 5 tasks at once. Then I get a list of tasks for myself that takes 2 people to complete. It ends with me covered in sweat because the corporate office controls our air conditioning system and tries to save money by not lowering it to a comfortable level.

I have learned a lot from this job. The training process is extremely ineffective. The company will not give each store enough hours to get adequate training so you learn as you go.

Management is mostly incompetent. Most coworkers are uneducated and lazy.

The hardest part of my job is the strenuous work which causes me to be in constant physical pain. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to feel like I have accomplished something each day.
review
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), National City, CAMarch 27, 2015
Pros: benefits and no, atrer where you meed to move theres always a cvs around.
Cons: treatment
Not a goid place to work, commonky dysfunctional, little to no help from co-workers and talking to my pharm manager is like talking to a wall. Also they treat the other technicians like technicians and treat me like im a cashier.
OK for experience only
Pharmacy Technician Trainee (Former Employee), Rosemont, PAMarch 27, 2015
training is good but the customers are horrible, They are very needy and demanding. The pharmacy staff at Rosemont try to suck the life out of you. And the pay is an insult to someone with certification
Fun pharmacy environment
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Richfield, MNMarch 27, 2015
Pros: nice co-workers, easy computer system
Cons: short to no breaks
My co-workers are extremely nice, I love where I work. I work all day helping patients with anything from the insurance rejecting the claim due to days supply or prior authorizations, and it makes me happy to help these people.
Five Year Experienced Cashier and Stocker
Cashier/Stocker (Current Employee), Chicago, ilMarch 27, 2015
Pros: nice emplyoees
Cons: Poor raises/
Receive and disburse money in establishments other than financial institutions. Receive, store, and issue sales floor merchandise. Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with merchandise and arrange merchandise displays to attract customers.
Excellent Health Care Outlook and Future
Lead Technician (Current Employee), Asheville, NCMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Great health insurance and benefits including sick pay and vacation and annual reviews
Cons: Stressful environment, long hours, training sufficiently
Excellent health organization advancing in the pharmaceutical world, making changes that have cost money in the beginning such as not selling cigarettes any longer but encouraging a healthy lifestyle which will lead to longevity. Management is typically great while working under a stressful environment shows no regret in the field.
Customer service, stocking, shelf reset
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLMarch 27, 2015
You're working as a team to help the everyday customer as needed. Management is always close to provide assistance or input on how to improve the customer services experience. You're treated like family and you work together to maintain the store as if it was your own home.

1 2 3 4 5

About CVS Health

Millions of times a day, close to home and across the country, we’re helping people on their path to better health. We’re – Read more

CVS Health Salaries