CVS Health Employee Reviews

Found 13,575 reviews matching the search
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Manatí, PRApril 22, 2017
No bad review for the moment. In a tipical day of work is good. The most enjoy part of the job is take care for the patients. only one change, more benefits for the empleoyed
Pros
lunch time
Cons
More Benefits
i hate working there
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  District Heights, MDApril 22, 2017
The customers are not the worst there honestly, it is the company overall, management and some employees. The uniforms aren't that bad now, i prefer that than bringing my own clothes. Most employees don't actually care about their patients
Cons
healthcare, pay
It good, not great
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  La Verne, CAApril 22, 2017
The only reason my store is a different case is because I work at a union store. the union is what provides the benefits that otherwise would not exist. Too much is expected of the workers, this is solely because the store manager is focused on perfection as well as the district manager. So you can work so hard and not receive a bit of recognition for your hard work.
benefits
Cons
lack of regognition for hard work
Customer friendly
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Orland, CAApril 22, 2017
I I enjoy working at CVS I know all the customers by name and I'm able to take care of them properly i've been the lead technician for several years and I enjoy helping the customers taken care of them and enjoy seeing them daily basis customers look to me to help them and taking care of their medication and talking to me about helping them find a reasonable priced medication
Its a good company to advance from cashier to manager!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 22, 2017
Personally, I did like CVS and what they had to offer which includes medical benefits, management advancement opportunities and nice employees and boss.
Pros
nice employees, somewhat good pay, organizational skills to develop, good job for high school graduates or people who want extra money
Cons
less communication with management-needs improvement
Retail/Pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  NYApril 22, 2017
An exciting, fast paced environment where I got the opportunity to work in both the retail and pharmacy areas. Great first job and wide range of room to grow for character building.
Somewhat productive
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 22, 2017
The store manager always is stressed..too many thieves in and out the store..cash handling issues...hours always gettin cut..also the store manager talks to employees like nothing they do is ever enough. Customers are always mad in pharmacy..and u can do an awesome job but survey's are set up to make u look like what u do means nothing ..u can do ur job correctly but if some body doesnt do theirs than u get bad survey scores. Also too many expectations with small insufficient staffing
Pros
Union pays for gateway college tuition
Cons
Negetive atmosphere. Nothin is ever good enough for the manager
Too much politics to ever get a promotion
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  NCApril 21, 2017
If you like the idea of being a store manager for the rest of your life, then this is the place for you. You'll be paid well, but you will never, ever, ever move up. They will hire outside of the company.
Great employer
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 21, 2017
Consistently satisfactory employment experience. Excellent environment to learn how to operate in a fast-paced environment. Much is expected, but adequate training is provided.
fast paced, high demand
Pharmacy Manager (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAApril 21, 2017
High demand for production, metric driven reviews. Some customers are very demanding. No contingency in place for sick calls. Rigid staffing allowance.
Pros
team work
Cons
understaffed
Employees were easy to train with.
Enrollment Specialist, Enrollment (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 21, 2017
Was going through training at the time temporary position. This was an temporary position as I stated. There was intense training and test to take afterwards. Students were tired but had to keep moving because it was a lot to learn in various applications.
Changing company
Store Location Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 21, 2017
When I first started with this company the job was great. However the changes in payroll the company has implemented has made the job impossible to complete on a daily basis and has driven employee morale to a all time low.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
No longer any employee team morale
Looking for p/t or temp position
Cashiering/Team staff member/Support Errands (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJApril 21, 2017
I m in my last year of high school and will be going onto college. I m looking for either a weekend position or after school. Open for holidays as well, as I need to save for college.
Pros
Unorganized at times
Cons
Great working atmosphere
Retail Pharmacy
Pharmacy Manager (Current Employee) –  OhioApril 21, 2017
As in any other position, this position has good days and bad days. My direct supervisors are great, but the corporate pressures put on them that are passed down can be a little ridiculous. Dealing with the public has its ups and downs. Most people don't want your advice, but will waste your time asking for it, anyway.
stressful and slave driven workplace
Pharmacy Manager (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 21, 2017
very stressful working environment. Slave driven workplace. TOO much expectation and big load and ridiculous amount of work on pharmacist's shoulders. People have to work off the clock to finish the daily work tasks.
Loving coworkers
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INApril 20, 2017
I enjoy working here because of the people i work with. Every now and then you get those difficult customers,which you get those everywhere, but other than that it was a fast paced work environment and it made time fly by.
Pros
coworkers, flexible hours
fine
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Perry Hall, MDApril 20, 2017
I was okay working there. I didn't want to me a pharm tech so that definitely affected it. Didn't get paid enough for all the work you do. Not a lot of company support.
Cvs
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Rickville, MDApril 20, 2017
CVS is an ok place to work. You average about 55 hours a week and have very little staff. It pays well but you need a lot of self motivation. I am not
Always something to do.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 20, 2017
As a shift supervisor you are responsible for cash management, receiving truck once a week, working it out amongst your other colleagues in order to finish it within 24 hours. Through the week you're responsible for replenishing the shelves with appropriate products, maintaining the front store and backroom organized. Keeping up as well with your inventory, so that your store doesn't get piled up with overstock.
Pros
Medium labor
Cons
Colleagues might be lazy
Fun
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 20, 2017
CVS Pharmacy is a great place to work especially if you're into customer service. The training they have will not fail you. If you want to be successful you can.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CVS Health. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval