CVS Health Employee Reviews

Found 14,807 reviews matching the search
Great
Cashier and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INMay 28, 2017
Enjoying working here a lot of hard work good pay I like how they will pay for any training they want you to have I work seasonal tho a staffing company but great place to work
What I Have Learned
IT Security Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cumberland, RIMay 28, 2017
I have learned that although CVS is a great company to work for, I feel I can do more somewhere else. Whether it is with another corporation or government sector, my goal is to help make a difference
Slow-paced work environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  780 Brittain Road, AkronMay 28, 2017
It was a very slow-paced work environment, barely helping more than 10 customers a shift
I learned nothing, cashiering is easy work that I have already done
Management was understanding with health problems
Employees weren't very helpful to the training process and it was a "sink or swim" type environment
Fun
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAMay 28, 2017
Yeah i mean i was in that class only one she'll get a ride back and forth between the ages. Yeah i mean I love you too man and definitely not the life talks you want until i was like oh yeah I found out
Terrible training, misrepresent hours you will be able to work
Registered Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLMay 28, 2017
I've been there since October, promised full time and a raise when I got my state license. None of it has happened as of yet, except I got my state license-no full time and no raise!! They not only did not make full time, they hired more full time people and I STILL have no full time or raise.
Cons
few benefits, poor advance options, poor training, work hrs from 40 to 5
they take your life
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 28, 2017
there is no balance between work and private life, they make sure you dont get the hours to run a store so you end up spending your whole time in the store as management to get things done.
Pros
I dont like it
Cons
a lot to get done but no hours
productive workplace
Shift Supervisor Rx (Current Employee) –  Warsaw, INMay 28, 2017
A typical day at work for me includes stocking merchandise, counting drawers, completing cycle counts, greeting, thanking and walking customers to whatever item they desire to name a few.
Great working environment for part time with flexible schedule
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 27, 2017
The store is busiest during after 4pm. The hardest part of the job as a cashier is working at the aisle and keeping your eyes on the counter for customers wanting to check out. Overall busy and move around alot.
fast paced and very stressful
Pharmacy Technician - Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Xenia, OHMay 27, 2017
This company would benefit if they would hire more help. It is very stressful and very demanding on the small staff they have. It is very awarding knowing you are helping customers to be healthy. You also develop a relationship with most customers. You can also find ways to help the customer cut costs of some of the medications.
Pros
knowing your are helping the customers to be healthy.
Cons
work is always short handed
Good company to work for.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Ashland, KYMay 27, 2017
CVS is a good company to work for. The benifits are great. The hours are good also. We have good lunches too. The most enjoyable part of my job is on days when everything goes right.
Productive environment
CVS Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  MarylandMay 27, 2017
Enjoyed working for the company. Fun and exciting with fair wages. Management pleasant and really down to earth. Great camaraderie amongst the crew.
Does not appreciate workers
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Baldwin, NYMay 27, 2017
I have been with the company for some time and I can honestly say they do not care about their workers. I feel as though they look at us like we are all disposable
First Pharmacy experience, great learning experience
Board Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Grafton, MAMay 27, 2017
I really enjoyed the family environment and the fast paced busy data entry work. I only left because I had an opportunity at a better salary and it was beneficial to my family.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
Pay rate
Good culture and people to work with
Registered Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 27, 2017
Lage company with many great people to work with. Great culture and good managment that makes you actually enjoy your job. Would recommend this employer to others.
Very busy and friendly enviroment
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, OHMay 27, 2017
Everyone was super friendly, helpful and happy. Never a dull moment in the workplace. Super helpful supervisors. Managment was always there with answers when needed. Super clean. Everything was always stocked, organized, dusted and ready to go for the customer. Never a mess in site.
Pros
Friendly site.
Cons
Slippery in the front entrance during winter time.
Steady work pace certain time of the day and month.
Head Cashier/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 27, 2017
This job gave me the chance to work on my customers service skills and management skills from my previous jobs. I could relate to the training I had received and put it to use in the work place.
Pros
chance to work in pharmacy when needed and help customers.
Working at CVS
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMay 27, 2017
I love working with the customers and also the employers at CVS. Everyone was always helping each other and always making sure that no one was left behind during the job. The only thing I didn't like about working at CVS is trying to get the truck unload and having to watch the front because it always felt like it was harder to get the work done from the truck.
Pros
Alot of the time my manger would buy us break or lunch.
Cons
Short breaks
Sometimes a piece of cake, but some days can be very stressful
Operational Manager (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 27, 2017
Some of the things I do at CVS is manager large amount of money, take in large truck deliveries, maintain and run the entire store, including cleaning, stocking, inventory, order store supplies and allot of other duties as well.
Pros
Payed 15 minutes break
Cons
only one cashier and one manager every shift so we really don't take breaks
nice place to work because of people
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAMay 27, 2017
A typical day at work usually involves me standing at the registers doing nothing, which I don't enjoy, on truck days I do get to put away items. I've learned that customers come first . In this job there has been quite a few changes in management as well as other jobs I have held, I do not totally understand when you say 'workplace culture' but I'll tell you that yes we have different people of races & cultures working there The hardest part of my job is either when I get told to do things by different supervisors & don't know which one to listen to or when I don't do anything at all. The most enjoyable part of my job is some of my fellow employees that I work with.
Cons
short breaks
Good work place to start out as a first time job
CVS Cashier (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAMay 26, 2017
A typical day at work would include greeting and helping customers on the sales floor. I learned good communication skills. Enjoyed working with customers of all backgrounds and cultures, and loved seeing my everyday customers and creating strong customer relationships.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CVS Health. Our community is ready to answer.