CVS Health Employee Review

Enjoy the interaction with our customers
Pharmacy Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 9, 2014
Working at CVS/Caremark is a rewarding experience as there is a close interaction with customers, which rely on our expertise for the proper delivery of medications.

Other CVS Health Employee Reviews

what do you really want?
Licensed Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLDecember 10, 2017
let me be as realistic as possible, I have been working with CVS for a while and my father before he past he was a dedicated hard worker for more than 20 years. when you have to provide for your family it is about what you can take from your job to make your home a happy home. I can sit here and talk about my work experience but every location and person is different. if you can't understand that every job have pros and cons and not all of them will be solved than many you should go into business for yourself. CVS really is a great job because of the amount of information you need to know and the information you already know that the customer need help understanding. If you don't love to learn or help people who sometimes genuinely do not know than you're better off working in a cubical.
Loved the people i work with, but...
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCDecember 10, 2017
The people i worked with were like a second family to me, and some of the regular customers were pretty great too. But corporates ideals of customer service will be shoved down your throat day in and day out because there are scores to be met that are practically impossible to meet considering only two people at a time work the front half of the store. So you have two people trying to do what should take about 4 people to do in order to meet the set expectations. Also prepare for lots of couponers who can't speak english while their children free roam and scream while trashing the store. And CVS never closes. Even when we are closed, we have to be there. Power was out for three days during an ice storm once and guess what? We still had to show up, all three days, and sit in the dark and cold until night fall. For no apparent reason. I'm not kidding. I still don't get it.
Pros
Wonderful co-workers, opportunity for advancement
Cons
Corporate and their impossible standards, couponers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CVS Health. Our community is ready to answer.