CVS Health Employee Reviews

Found 16,256 reviews matching the search
informative
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dublin, CAAugust 17, 2017
I had a short Spencerian working there. i did not know my co-workers that well. i had a great boss and a great team. the would help them whenever i needed help.
Store manager was horrible
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 16, 2017
My store manger was not mature for her position, she took out her anger on all of her employees. When I was in school she scheduled me on day that I told her I could not work.
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
Minimal opportunity to advance in company
Busy
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 16, 2017
There was never a day where you weren't busy. A lot of angry customers. Schedules were given every Sunday for the following week schedule with split days off.
Good place for workers
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Schenectady, NYAugust 16, 2017
It is a good place for workers providing good benefits. It is a good place to start your career. It is a equal opportunity employer. And the career advancement opportunity for workers are excellent too.
Good Company as work ethics
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Woonsocket, RIAugust 16, 2017
Good company need to be management wise need to be more train to be in those rolls, otherwise not complaint job work and life balance. and job culture is on point.
Dont go there
Customer Service Representative III (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 16, 2017
Very strict, they hover over you, if you are not improving in your job they will find ways to get you fired. They don't care about your personal life. they will not work with you
Productive and fun workplace
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 16, 2017
Great fellow employees and management. Hardest part of the job was keeping track of the different drugs. Most enjoyable part of the job was feeling like you helped out the community after every customer.
Pros
Good management, a lot to learn.
Cons
Less flexibility with scheduling.
Many jobs in one.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKAugust 16, 2017
As a shift supervisor you are responsible for all employees and required to execute most of the managers duties when they are not present. The shift supervisor delegates tasks for the employees.
betrayal
Senior Lead Developer (Former Employee) –  Rhode IslandAugust 16, 2017
discrimination by managers and team..gc betrayal,they promised ,but they never started.so many other stories
HR sets few employees and supports their group of people
Production is easy and is fair for high school students
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Red Oak, TXAugust 16, 2017
The work place is easy they pay is fair for high school students who need something for the summer. They have good benefits its 40 hours a week 8 hours a day 9.00 dollars an hour
Good company for my career
Lead Clinical Pharmacist/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 16, 2017
Too many long hours at computer
Culture was very negative and drama-filled; highly competitive
Since I am very thorough, meeting the expectations of cases per hour was the hardest part of the job.
The most enjoyable part was working from home and working with Specialty Medications.
Pros
Working from home/ remotely
Cons
long hours, salaried and had to work overtime
CVS Workplace
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  McCalla, ALAugust 16, 2017
A typical day at work is busy making the time fly by which is a good thing. I learned a lot of things everyday from drug names, drug interactions, drug uses etc. One of the things I enjoyed the most was working with professionals because I am a curious individual that asks questions when they come to mind. The most enjoyable part of the job was excelling as a team and receiving good results. There was nothing particularly hard about the job, I just did my very best.
Pros
working every third weekend
Cons
no lunch breaks on the weekends
Place to just pass the time
SHIFT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Newbury Park, CAAugust 16, 2017
This should not be anyones end all career move. Unless that is that you are just looking for something to fill your time. It is one of the most repetitive and mundane places i have ever worked.
Busy, Rewarding, & Crazy environment.
Pharmacy Technologist (Former Employee) –  Allen Park, MIAugust 16, 2017
I learn a lot more than I could have ever imaged by working at this company. It is a very high paced and stressful environment. You have a lot to do during your shift like answer phones, help out customers, fill and take prescription orders, stock the pharmacy, order supply and help teach interns. However, by having this job i learned how to manage my time and about good customer service.
Pros
The nice and understanding customers, CVS Brand discounts
Cons
Short or no lunch breaks, Being left alone in the Pharmacy
Fast pacedenvironment with great people as coworkers
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 16, 2017
A typical day was what you'd expect at a Fortune Top 10 corporation: a fast paced, change intensive environment. CVS Health is a Prescription Benefit Manager, with a "Who's Who" list of corporations as clients. Subsequently, there were daily client interactions, and support activities, including managing the resolution status of routine to complex requests, and with a focus on client/customer service, working with both internal and external partners. Great learning environment. Great people. Not so great pay.
Pros
People
Cons
Low pay
mail order pharmacy with call center environment.
PSR III (Former Employee) –  Lenexa kansasAugust 16, 2017
CVS specialty is part of a growing field related to mail-order medication. Depending on the skill level of a employee, they have the opportunity to obtain multiple skills and advances. This is a call center environment dealing with specialty medications with high profile clients. It can be very stressful, especially during enrollment dates. Knowledge of medicare is a big plus when working with these patients. A caring and friendly attitude is a must.
Pros
opportunity to improve your skill set is always available
Cons
high stress call center environment.
Long hours, stressfull days
Pharmacist-In-Charge (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 16, 2017
CVS is has a fast pace retail company with long hours and very little flexibility in schedule. The pay and benefits are excellent, however the workload appears a little unrealistic at times.
Pros
benefits and pay
Cons
long hours with little flexibility
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bel Air, MDAugust 16, 2017
would not let staff do anything about shoplifting and then you gauge our wages and treat us like criminals if we forget to pay for a bottle of water. i hope a real person reads this, it is jacked up. coupon fraud day in and day out, and the same jerk families returning stuff after they got extra bucks every single week. And after a year you gave me a 37 cent raise? I made more money as a day laborer than as a supervisor, CVS is terrible.
Horrible
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYAugust 16, 2017
horrible.. low pay, no benefits, work every weekend, all night shifts, very cliquey. I wouldnt recommend working here to my worst enemy. Terrible place.
Pay was good
Photo Tech Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 16, 2017
This is not a knock against the company but the experience I had within the company. The managers I had were just out for themselves and it was just a mess.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CVS Health. Our community is ready to answer.