National Magazine Publisher Seeks Experienced Account Executives
We are seeking a strong experienced Inside Sales Account Executive with a history of success to sell advertising space in our national Parenting & Wellness Magazines.
Our national consumer magazines, target people with the information they need to know to allow them live live a healthier live and/or raise a healthy family. All of our publications are ABC audited, written by top health experts and endorsed by leading health and medical organizations that help people across America lead a healthier life.
The ideal candidate will have experience and passion for selling over the phone in Business to Business (Fortune 1000 Cos.), publishing, advertising, event, or conference sales, with a strong track record for opening and closing new business. Proven success in selling ad space over the phone to national accounts/clients and/or in the parenting, health or wellness categories is preferred.
The CW Publishing Group, is an award winning specialty magazine and media company with offices in New York and London, and we are looking for sharp and experienced sales executives to help keep up with and fuel our continued growth.
This is an inside sales position for people who do not give up easily, appreciate the hard work it takes to achieve the success they are looking for and want to be properly rewarded for their efforts.
- Researching, developing and building leads and prospects
- Heavy phone work and cold calling
- Determining and pitching decision makers
- Creative thinking to develop prospects into clients
- Maintaining client relationships for repeat business
- Must have strong passion for and experience in advertising/media sales and idealy selling over the phone (Min. 2 years) B2B to C Level Execs
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Confident and a focused self starter
- Energetic and goal oriented
- $40 - $55 K Base Salary
- 20% Commission
- PLUS - Sales and project bonuses and sales contests
- PLUS - Full Benefits, including: health insurance, vacation, etc.
- PLUS - Paid Training
- PLUS - Opportunity for advancement to Team Leaders and Project Managers
_To find out more about what we do and current and past publications and partners,
please visit our website at: www.cwpg.com_
For immediate consideration, please apply via INDEED and include a current Resume and Cover Letter stating your recent B2B Inside Sales experience.
OR please call:
CHAD WHITE for a brief introductory interview at:
Between 10 am – 5pm, Mon. – Fri.
The CW Publishing Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer