- Location: Camp Bullis - San Antonio, Texas
- Category: Language Support Services (Linguist)
- Date Posted: 01/02/2013
- Background Check: Yes
- Security Clearance: CAT II SECRET
- Compensation & Benefits: Competitive
- Position: Part-time (05 FEB - 26 FEB)
- Requirements: - 20-Female CAT II Secret / - 30-Male CAT II Secret
POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON TASK ORDER AWARD
CWU, Inc is recruiting CAT II (Secret) Pashto / Dari linguists. Must have native or near native proficiency level in Pashto, Dari and 3/3 ILR in English. Must be a US Citizen, with an active Secret security clearance as well as a recent CI-focus interview.
- Basic Qualifications/Summary:
- Must be able to pass a language test in the target language as well as English
- Must have valid Secret clearance
- Must have recent CI focus interview
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have cultural familiarity with languages
- Must be able to participate and assist in role-playing exercises on a part-time/on-call basis
- Must be able to provide realistic simulation / training for "real world" events
Application: Pre-employment packages may be downloaded:
CWU, Inc is an industry leader providing professional services including training specialists, linguists, and field specific subject matter experts, in addition to operational and training support to customers in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, federal, civil, and commercial sectors. For more information on CWU, Inc, visit www.cwu-inc.com.
CWU, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports diversity in the workplace. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Note: Due to Federal Contract Regulations, U.S. citizenship required, for these positions. Position / employment is contingent upon task order award.