PASHTO / DARI LINGUIST (CAT III TOP SECRET) - Supporting the US Marine Corps
Company: CWU, Inc
- Location: Camp Pendleton, CA and Camp Lejeune, NC
- Category: Language Support Services (Linguist)
- Date Posted: 11/26/2012
- Travel Required: Yes
- Background Check: Yes
- Security Clearance: CAT III TOP SECRET
- Compensation & Benefits: Competitive
- Position: Full-Time
CWU, Inc is recruiting CAT III (Top Secret) Pashto / Dari linguists. Must have native or near native proficiency level in Pashto, Dari and 3/3 ILR in English.
- Must pass language tests in English, Pashto and Dari with a proficiency level of 3/3/3
- Must be able to transcribe from English to Pashto/Dari and vice versa
- Must have document exploitation skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a TOP SECRET clearance
- Must be US Citizen
POSITION/EMPLOYMENT IS CONTINGENT UPON TASK ORDER AWARD
Application: Pre-employment packages may be downloaded:
CWU, Inc is an industry leader providing professional services including training specialists, linguists, and field specific subject matter experts, in addition to operational and training support to customers in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, federal, civil, and commercial sectors. For more information on CWU, Inc, visit www.cwu-inc.com.
CWU, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports diversity in the workplace. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Note: Due to Federal Contract Regulations, U.S. citizenship required, for these positions.
Position / employment is contingent upon task order award.