PASHTO LINGUIST (CAT III TOP SECRET)
- Category: Language Support Services (Linguist)
- Date Posted: 11/28/2012
- Travel Required: Yes
- Background Check: Yes
- Security Clearance: CAT III TOP SECRET
- Compensation & Benefits: $72,000-$75,000 (with full benefits)
- Position: Full-Time
CWU, Inc is recruiting CAT III (Top Secret) Pashto linguists. Must have native or near native proficiency level in Pashto and 3/3 ILR in English.
- Must pass language tests in English and Pashto with a proficiency level of 3/3/3
- Must be able to transcribe from English to Pashto and vice versa
- Must have document exploitation skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a TOP SECRET clearance
- Must be US Citizen
Application: Pre-employment packages may be downloaded:
CWU, Inc is an industry leader providing professional services including training specialists, linguists, and field specific subject matter experts, in addition to operational and training support to customers in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, federal, civil, and commercial sectors. For more information on CWU, Inc, visit www.cwu-inc.com.
CWU, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports diversity in the workplace. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Note: Due to Federal Contract Regulations, U.S. citizenship required, for these positions.