CA, Inc.

CA, Inc. United States Employee Reviews

good work place
Mainframe Analyst (Current Employee), Allentown, PAMarch 27, 2015
Pros: good work environment
Cons: none
Very nice place to work. Enjoyed working in different group and projects. Co-workers are nice, professional and helpful.
I was in a team with lots of young, smart and energetic people
Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Islandia, NYFebruary 20, 2015
I once worked there a long time ago, and a lot has changed since then. I was in a team with lots of young, smart and energetic people. They have all moved on to different companies and even different industries.
Energizing work place
Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee), Lisle, ILFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: great people and suppor for career advancement
Cons: re-orginazations causing layoffs
Energizing work place that challenges it's employees to achieve their full potential. Exciting new product development with Agile development methodology.
Computer analyst
HD Analyst II / (PT) (Current Employee), Newark, DEDecember 30, 2014
Pros: basics
Cons: benefits
Great starting point, good for starts and new graduates. Great atmosphere good people to work with nice starting point, but no advancements opportunities.
Productive fun place to work
Lead Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 8, 2014
CA Technologies is a productive fun place to work. Great group of people to work with.
Constant change
Channel Marketing Program Manager/Director (Former Employee), Islandia, NYNovember 13, 2014
Pros: chance to learn new skills and gain experience it different areas
Cons: dealing with the uncertainty
At the time, CA was going through many different organizational changes. With each change, it was difficult to determine if your position will continue to exist or change significantly. The advantage of the changes were the opportunities to learn new areas of the business or develop different skill sets. The disadvantage was not knowing if you would have a position with each change. As an employee, you needed to be very flexible and willing to take on new challenges.
A good company to work for
REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee), Nashville, TNOctober 20, 2014
Pros: home based and road warrior
Cons: if travelling is not for you, this is not the right job
As a regional account manager, a typical day varies from district coverages per daily schedule. The Northern California, Nevada and Hawaii region is responsible for over 16 districts with 97 corporate retail store. Overall account management and senior leadership (up to VP level) relationship building is one of the best learning experience of this job. Management of the company is very corporate driven and provides hands on supervision of the regional account managers. Completing your daily task is one of the hardest part of the job, with a large territory and time difference involve you have to be dedicated and willing to work passed 8 hours and weekend. The most enjoyable part about this job is the relationships and sales accomplishnment you contribute to the overall success.
good palce
Strategic Account Manager (Former Employee), framingham, maOctober 10, 2014
good place to work. If you want to know more, we can talk about it in detail when we meet.
N/A
Associate Accounts Receivable Analyst (Former Employee), Islandia, NYOctober 3, 2014
Good benefits, Good work life balance, great facility, nice people to work with
Convergys
Connextions/Wellpoint (Former Employee), Denver, COSeptember 24, 2014
No professionalism. Reewarded and praised unethical agents and had non expereienced managerial staff that provided no support to the agents
I thought it was a great place to work
Night Operations Manager (Former Employee), Fontana, CASeptember 21, 2014
Pros: the people
Cons: too much to list
Company treats employees like an annual wage and not like a real person. Almost 23 years to find this out.
Working at CA
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: nice co-workers
Cons: i can't remember any
A typical day was from 9:00AM to 5:00PM. I worked for one woman who was hard to work for. She traveled all the time and was very busy.

She wanted me to know exactly what she was thinking before she knew.

Co-workers were nice

The hardest part of the job was working for her.

The most enjoyable part was the salary.
MULTIPLE responsibilities and requests that kept me busy all day, and before I knew it, the day was over. Then continued my work from home
Executive Assistant & Project Manager (Former Employee), Lisle, ILAugust 15, 2014
Pros: occasionally worked from home
Cons: offered a lunch break, but always too busy to take one.
Performed administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; training and supervising other support staff; and customer relations. Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. The hardest part of my job was learning how to successfully handle multiple contracts and proposals, but I quickly learned and mastered multitasking. What I enjoyed the most was always being ahead of schedule or thinking 5 steps ahead of my boss, which in turn made his job much easier and he relied and had alot of trust in me.
An interesting and fair company to work for
Global Program Manager (Former Employee), Framingham, MAJuly 23, 2014
Pros: remote working environment, training and benefits
I enjoyed my tenure at CA and was able to move around within the company to experience various jobs.

Management was supportive of advancement and training was phenomenal!
CAI
Sr. Technical Business Analyst (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAJuly 18, 2014
This is a decent company, I just don't care for being a contractor.
Good Company
Contractor for Royal Caribbean (Current Employee), Miramar, FLJuly 14, 2014
They seem to care about associates

a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
DO NOT include any personally identifiable information, such as names.
Contract company
SYSTEMS ENGINEER & BIOMEDICAL IS SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Falls Church, VAApril 16, 2014
I worked offsite at a customer site 100% of the time. Your experience will depend on your customer and your work site. I cannot say anything bad about CA.
Review CA
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Islandia, NYApril 3, 2014
CA Technologies is a great place to work for good environment. Great benefits and great work/life balance to accommodate their employees.
Great Company with ability to jump into other practices
SR Consultant (Former Employee), Islandia, NYMarch 30, 2014
Was part of company purchased by CA. After assuming new duties was then sold to HP.
good work environment
Product Support Representative (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: flex time
Cons: layoffs
Flex time was great.
Supported application in assembler and learned a debugger tool they had which no one knew or used.

1 2 3 4