CAA Employee Reviews

really good work environment
Customer Account Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 23, 2017
great place to work offed great benefit. CEO was really involved with our call center, job has so much to offer. Shift was great and pay good. I was there over a year and even though it was said that there was so many opportunities to move up, i did not feel that to be all true. that is why i left, for better opportunities.
Client support, supportive management, employee guidance
Regional Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 14, 2017
Provided client support through team scheduling assistance, collaborative promotion efforts, and quarterly event suggestions. Management provided support. The workplace culture was positive. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping guide my employees through their professional development.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
7 day work week
Extremely fun and rewarding place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Redmond, ORSeptember 7, 2016
The day to day was amazing, i loved my coworkers and all the people that were around me.

management was continually involved in your growth and always wanted to see you succeed
Productive + Fun had my space to do my job ! =)
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 8, 2016
I enjoy helping customers that makes my day,helping some one who is struggle and be able l to help them, love work with people ( team work) i learn from ea of them / hardest part will be not be able to help a customer in need
tutor
Youth Worker (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 16, 2015
a typical day at work was tutoring kids, or helping with homework. I learned that some of the kids are misunderstood but are good children. the co workers were great and the hardest part of the job was when the kids tried to get out of line and the most enjoyable part about the job was interacting with the children
Pros
environment friendly, and fun workplace
Cons
it was only 3 hours a day
Great Go Getter Self starter
Negotiating Contracts
Sell to C Level executives seals teams and event planners
Professional company
Market Manager (Former Employee) –  RGV, Corpus, LaredoApril 11, 2015
Typical day at work was to staff events for Cricket wireless, and build a good relationship with dealers. Trained staff weekly on any existing or new coming promotions.
Pros
professional atmosphere
Cons
3-4 day work week
I enjoyed my work during my job
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  PakistanAugust 12, 2014
The first thing I do on Monday morning is check my voicemail and email, then I prioritize my activities for the week.
Take Risks, if you win, you'll lead, if you loose, you'll guide.
The best part of my job is having the freedom to express myself – to laugh when I need to de-stress; to speak and actually be heard, and to perform not just because I’m paid to do it but because I’m inspired to be the best.
Pros
Bouns
Cons
No Helth Insurrance
Biggest Talent Agency in Los Angeles
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Beverly HillsFebruary 3, 2014
A typical day of work consists with deadlines. From 9:30 to 12 entering cash receipts. From 12 to 12:30 Claim remaining receipts. 12:30 to 1pm prepare stubs and follow up on held checks/wires. 2pm to 3pm Stub checks and wires. 3 to 3:30 answer emails and phone messages. 3:30 to 5:30 Use the time as needed with invoicing, entering bookings, and open bookings. 5:30 to 6:30 pm posting and filling. Coworkers are very helpful and friendly and everyone works as a team to achieve deadlines. Great company management and helpful support to resolve difficult issue with client payments. Overall a great company to work for and very well known for its services rendered.
feel good job
WIA Youth Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIMarch 11, 2013
Knowing your helping people gets you through the day of data entry and answering phones for minimum wage.
Day at work
Office administrator assistant (Former Employee) –  PRJanuary 26, 2013
A typical day at wok is pretty busy... the atmosphere is good and the co-worker are very nice.