CAA

CAA Employee Reviews

I enjoyed my work during my job
System Administrator (Former Employee), PakistanAugust 12, 2014
Pros: bouns
Cons: no helth insurrance
The first thing I do on Monday morning is check my voicemail and email, then I prioritize my activities for the week.
Take Risks, if you win, you'll lead, if you loose, you'll guide.
The best part of my job is having the freedom to express myself – to laugh when I need to de-stress; to speak and actually be heard, and to perform not just because I’m paid to do it but because I’m inspired to be the best.
Biggest Talent Agency in Los Angeles
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee), Beverly HillsFebruary 3, 2014
A typical day of work consists with deadlines. From 9:30 to 12 entering cash receipts. From 12 to 12:30 Claim remaining receipts. 12:30 to 1pm prepare stubs and follow up on held checks/wires. 2pm to 3pm Stub checks and wires. 3 to 3:30 answer emails and phone messages. 3:30 to 5:30 Use the time as needed with invoicing, entering bookings, and open bookings. 5:30 to 6:30 pm posting and filling. Coworkers are very helpful and friendly and everyone works as a team to achieve deadlines. Great company management and helpful support to resolve difficult issue with client payments. Overall a great company to work for and very well known for its services rendered.
feel good job
WIA Youth Specialist (Former Employee), Jackson, MIMarch 11, 2013
Knowing your helping people gets you through the day of data entry and answering phones for minimum wage.
Day at work
Office administrator assistant (Former Employee), PRJanuary 26, 2013
A typical day at wok is pretty busy... the atmosphere is good and the co-worker are very nice.