Cabildo Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

An excellant place to be a part of!
Heavy Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAFebruary 7, 2015
Have been working through this staffing agency for 5 years now & they have given me a second chance at living a productive life. Get to work with great people.
Pros
got a job!!!
Cons
rainy days!
Friendly and demanding workplace
Laborer, janitorial, room attendant (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAOctober 1, 2013
I did various jobs for this company. The supervisors were very persistent at finding me jobs. Alot of the jobs were very fast paced and demanding and i loved it.
Pros
i got to work in a lot of different fields, so i gained experience in various fields.
Dependable workforce, with great supervisors to make the job easier to work on
CONSTRUCTION LABORER (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LouisianaJuly 16, 2013
I liked getting up in the early in the morning, being at work early, taking turns a day out of the week buying breakfast, so we can prepare for a full day of work. The workforce was like a second family and I enjoyed the team spirit, which made working much more better. At the end of a work day, i enjoyed going home to my family, knowing my job was done at work, to make it better for the kids at home, so we can relax for another day at work.
Pros
keep communication open always
Cons
do your job
Productive and fun work place
Laborer (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMarch 19, 2013
when I was employed by Cabildo Staffing, it was always a very friendly, fun, and active job. The management and co-workers were always very welcoming, hard workers, and nice people. The most enjoyable parts of that job were that I always stayed active and it was a very mature, but yet fun work environment.
great website and helpful resource
heavy euipment operator, general labor (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJuly 18, 2012
alot of links to apply to, even more places that call u back, and ez way to make ur resume
Pros
fast to complete
Cons
alil on the slow on the "get back" to u stage

4.8