Cabildo Staffing

Cabildo Staffing Employer Reviews

Dependable workforce, with great supervisors to make the job easier to work on
CONSTRUCTION LABORER (Former Employee), New Orleans, LouisianaJuly 16, 2013
Pros: keep communication open always
Cons: do your job
I liked getting up in the early in the morning, being at work early, taking turns a day out of the week buying breakfast, so we can prepare for a full day of work. The workforce was like a second family and I enjoyed the team spirit, which made working much more better. At the end of a work day, i enjoyed going home to my family, knowing my job was – more... done at work, to make it better for the kids at home, so we can relax for another day at work. – less
Productive and fun work place
Laborer (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAMarch 19, 2013
when I was employed by Cabildo Staffing, it was always a very friendly, fun, and active job. The management and co-workers were always very welcoming, hard workers, and nice people. The most enjoyable parts of that job were that I always stayed active and it was a very mature, but yet fun work environment.
Productive and fun work place
Laborer (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAMarch 19, 2013
great website and helpful resource
heavy euipment operator, general labor (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJuly 18, 2012
Pros: fast to complete
Cons: alil on the slow on the "get back" to u stage
alot of links to apply to, even more places that call u back, and ez way to make ur resume