CABLE SHOPPING NETWORK Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
no culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scocttsdale, ArizonaJune 16, 2016
Everyday I answered calls about back order items, We had to lie to the customer because the company didn't want to catch the heat. The paid good money but not worth the abuse daily.
Wonderful people, wonderful place to work, fast paced, enjoyable.
Warehouse Processor (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 5, 2012
Learned all the in's and out's of warehouse work. Processed all government coins and learned the value of a dollar. Trained others in processing customer orders. Worked in the high dollar caged area where some coins are worth thousands. Learned alot about the history of money and customer intrest.
Pros
insurance, lunch hours, breaks, overtime, pay was okay, time off
Cons
overtime was sometimes to much, constant oversee, hurting hands, tired feet, constant bending, lifting of heavy material
Challenging, fun and rewarding.
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 16, 2014
Very productive with a semi relaxed atmosphere. My fellow employees were very pleasant and I looked forward to the challenge of resolving their client specific account issues in a timely manner.
Favorites get best leads.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 22, 2012
Total favoritism reps get best leads. You must kiss up to all managers for best leads. Owner of company has been busted for unmentionable. Stay away, far away
Cons
all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CABLE SHOPPING NETWORK. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8