Cablevision

Cablevision Employer Reviews

Growing experience, friendly work environment
Commercial Producer (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 24, 2015
Pros: People, Sense of accomplishment, Growth
I enjoyed going to work everyday, not only did I look forward to a new challenge for the day, but enjoyed seeing the people I worked with some of which I now call my friends. I enjoyed going out and meeting new people, new areas around the state, completing a commercial and feeling a sense of accomplishment for not just me but the client as well. It was a team effort in getting everything done. We all worked together.
fun and roductive
Field Technician (Former Employee), Bronx, NYMarch 21, 2015
It was a pretty good job but to come on to work and hear gossip everyday is not the move even for something petty. I leaned valuable time management and how to work with different emotions of people.
Cable sales
Installation Clerk (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAMarch 12, 2015
Worked with good co-workers. Learned how to install cable even though my job position did not require it. Good benefits.
Billing Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Jericho, NYMarch 12, 2015
Hours are adaptable. People are courteous. Many locations to work out of. Benefits are very good. Room for advancement .
The last large single screen theater left in NYC
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 11, 2015
Managed theater on a regular day to day basis and also hosted many premieres and events. Job entailed managing a staff of 20 to 30 employees and running projection booth.
Unmatchable benefits paired with a typical corporate environment.
Network Operator III (Current Employee), Hicksville, NYMarch 10, 2015
24x7 Environment makes for some difficult shift rotations. Policies constantly changing. There is opportunity for advancement, as well as opportunity to learn.
Great Place to Work.
Commercial Direct Sales (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYMarch 9, 2015
I have been working here for about 12 years. I started my family here and this job has sustained us and helped us through. The benefits are great, the work environment that I have been exposed to so far is positive.
Nice atmosphere, has basketball court
Security Technician (Current Employee), Bronx, NYMarch 7, 2015
Pros: free hot chocolate
Cons: no benefits
I report to work at 4pm. I work with a technician until midnight. hardest part of the job is dealing with undesirable people in bad parts of the neighborhood who we come across on regular basis
My time there.
VDO Tester / Consultant (Former Employee), Hicksville, NYMarch 7, 2015
Pros: nice environment
Cons: poor communication
Nice environment to work and culture. The amount of time there was too short to form a valid opinion.

They observe all holidays so time off becomes a burden.
COOKOUTS IN THE SUMMER
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJMarch 4, 2015
I MEET AND GROWN TO LOVE MY CO-WORKERS, I MEET AND CONNECTED FROM PEOPLE OF ALL WALKS OF LIFE ,I GAINED A TRADE AND ALSO EXSTENEDED MY FAMILY. I PROVIDED FOR CUSTOMERS A SKILL AND SATISFACTORY WORK ETHIC
fast pace work environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Newark, NJMarch 4, 2015
Pros: good benefits, work and family oriented.
Dealt with clients via the telephone. Dealt with all service issues (i.e. billing, appointment, product sales, product promotions)
If you want security and fairness look elsewhere!
Devoted employee (Former Employee), JerichoMarch 3, 2015
Pros: pto
Cons: too many to list
Free cable, internet and phone is not worth the drama one has to put up with and the blind eye that is turned when employees don't carry their weight.
Good Place to work
Senior Regional Control Center Rep (Current Employee), Hauppauge, New YorkMarch 1, 2015
Good place to work. Minor issues when it comes to management. Depending on what department you managed to get into the personalities may vary.
Decent workplace
IT Field Support Analyst (Current Employee), Bethpage, NYFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: low salary, bad management
My specific role is very busy and my position does not pay what it should. Although I continue to get good reviews and feedback, it has not been compensated with a raise or title change.
very friendly
Customer Service Rep 2 (Former Employee), Newark, NJFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: when high call volume the company provide free breakfast and lunch
Cons: at times hard to get a seat due to overtime
I enjoy talking with customers sharing new information. My co workers always let me know of any changes and what type of calls are coming in. The managers always greet staff at the beginning of there shift to give info on anything new and answer any questions or concerns you may have
Products were Cablevision service
Customer Service (Former Employee), Melville, NYFebruary 27, 2015
Customer service for Cablevision customers. The hardest part is being able to navigate through system and help each customer in a certain time frame. A typical work day is helping customer via phone.
Communication within in the company was not acceptable
Senior Coordinator- Team Lead (Former Employee), Melville NYFebruary 26, 2015
I enjoyed my coworkers, the benefits were exceptional but the communication within the company was unacceptable. Example the customers knew things before us. Management was not very helpful and after so many years of working there I had enough.
Cablevision
Human Resources (Former Employee), Jericho, NYFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: everything else.
Working here was a nightmare. They are intimidated by educated, younger, newcomers. The enviroment is one where everyone is pointing the finger and unwelcoming. They pay very well to make up for the fact that you are working in h.e.l.l..
Excellent place to work
ACccount Manager (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: good money, excellent benefits
Cons: poor poor poor poor management
I loved working for Cablevision. It was the best place I have been in terms of pay and employee benefits and appreciation.
Recommend it to anyone who loves cable, sales, customer service and money!
Overload of work with lack of support
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Bronx, NYFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: free cable, discounts
Cons: overload of work with lack of co worker support
typical work day would be routing technicians to their assign job routes and making sure that all the appointments get assign to a technician for that day. i learn a lot about what does on a technician's day, what jobs can they do and not do base on their level of experience. the management was very shady at times and kept workers out of the loop about important decisions. my co-workers were pretty energetic and fun to be around. the work environment was pretty positive. hardest part of my job is calling customers to reschedule their appointment due to not assigning a technician to their appointment

1 2 3 4 5

About Cablevision

Cablevision Systems Corporation is a leading telecommunications and media company with a portfolio of operations that includes – Read more

Cablevision Salaries