Cablevision

Cablevision Employee Reviews

Products were Cablevision service
Customer Service (Former Employee), Melville, NYFebruary 27, 2015
Customer service for Cablevision customers. The hardest part is being able to navigate through system and help each customer in a certain time frame. A typical work day is helping customer via phone.
Communication within in the company was not acceptable
Senior Coordinator- Team Lead (Former Employee), Melville NYFebruary 26, 2015
I enjoyed my coworkers, the benefits were exceptional but the communication within the company was unacceptable. Example the customers knew things before us. Management was not very helpful and after so many years of working there I had enough.
Cablevision
Human Resources (Former Employee), Jericho, NYFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: everything else.
Working here was a nightmare. They are intimidated by educated, younger, newcomers. The enviroment is one where everyone is pointing the finger and unwelcoming. They pay very well to make up for the fact that you are working in h.e.l.l..
Excellent place to work
ACccount Manager (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: good money, excellent benefits
Cons: poor poor poor poor management
I loved working for Cablevision. It was the best place I have been in terms of pay and employee benefits and appreciation.
Recommend it to anyone who loves cable, sales, customer service and money!
Overload of work with lack of support
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Bronx, NYFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: free cable, discounts
Cons: overload of work with lack of co worker support
typical work day would be routing technicians to their assign job routes and making sure that all the appointments get assign to a technician for that day. i learn a lot about what does on a technician's day, what jobs can they do and not do base on their level of experience. the management was very shady at times and kept workers out of the loop about important decisions. my co-workers were pretty energetic and fun to be around. the work environment was pretty positive. hardest part of my job is calling customers to reschedule their appointment due to not assigning a technician to their appointment
good enjoyable atmosphere to work at. Was an enjoyable stay but needs room for improvement and not very much growth pontential
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), NYFebruary 19, 2015
Great benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bronx, NYFebruary 19, 2015
Cablevision provided me with experience unlike and other company. Sometimes when working as a CSR you feel undervalued even though you are the first point of contact for customers. This is not the case a cablevision. They have so many incentives for their employees. In addition the benefits are to die for,
Good company to work for.
Inside sales Representative (Former Employee), parsippany njFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: good compensation plan and benefits.
Cons: i didn't lived area that cablevision service to get free service
Good training on products and services to sell. I learned allot about the cable industry. There really wasn't anything hard about the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting former customers to come back and showing there value and benefits of the services that they didn't know about before.
Great money, and free food
Technical Service Representative (Former Employee), Jericho, NYFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: great pay, free lunch on occasion.
Cons: always being watched
Cablevision was a typical corporate job. There an employee is paid well, but is little more than a number. No matter how good one is at a job, there is easy replacing should you not meet their standards. I've seen good people let go for reasons ranging from attendance, to taking a sick day without sick time. Everything is a numbers game there, not a personable environment.
Great Company to work for.
Account Executive/Sales (Former Employee), Newark, NJFebruary 10, 2015
Cable-Vision is very friendly to Hispanic community in the Hispanic Community. I represent that community and developed new business I Manhattan New York Bronx Younkers and Brokling
I worked one any assignment givin to me
Laborer (Former Employee), norristown paFebruary 8, 2015
I handle packaging and intake in the company. There was very little contact with management. i took any assignment that was offed to me. a typical day of work was standing and proccessing orders.
Team Leader
Manager of Change Management & Root Cause Analysis (Former Employee), Bethpage, Long IslandFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: building relationships iinternally and externally
Cons: type a personality. like to get it correct the first time!!
My strongest qualities is that I am a hands on Manager. I relate to my operations as a team. I state that Lebron James may be one of the best basketball players out there, but a champion depends on a team effort,
Fun place
Marketing Representative/ Auditor (Former Employee), Waltham, MAFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: work environment
Cons: pay
Great friends made. A means to an end, but great marketing experience. This job can get a bit mundane. I require more stimulation out of my work.
Great working environment
Planning Management (Former Employee), New YorkFebruary 4, 2015
Very fast paced and good working environment. Professionalism at it's best. Extra efforts are well rewarded with appreciation.
Productive workplace, good co-workers
Sr. Business Analyst (Former Employee), Jericho, NYFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: good schedule
Cons: no benefits as contractor
Co-workers were great and atmosphere was nice to work in. Took some time to acclimate to job role and management. Busy schedule allowed to keep busy.
Overall satisfied
Telecommunication Tech Grade 16 (Current Employee), Piscataway, NJFebruary 2, 2015
Travel time expectation are unrealistic given the distances traveled but once you get on site I get the satisfaction of resolving technical issues.
CSR
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Melville,NYJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: free tv, phone, internet to know the product plus the pay.
Cons: management made it a very negative atmosphere.
I was a customer service representative that handled heavy inbound calls. From billing to troubleshooting, I could take care of it all.
Great Salary and good job benefits
CSRII/Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Bronx, NYJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: discounted cable service
Cons: no job sercurity
Great company, with great benefits. I am pleased to say I have a job that can turn into a career with this company. Customer service is their number one focus and they excel at making the subscribers feel excellent.
ETL Developer/Technical Analyst
ETL Developer (Current Employee), BNP ParibasJanuary 27, 2015
Experience in IT industry in Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing & Implementation of various business critical applications
flexible work schedule with great benefits
Account Executive (Current Employee), oakland, New JerseyJanuary 27, 2015
You start your work day at 12pm - 9pm.
I learned to overcome many objections to close sales everyday.
Managers work with you to help strategize your day for maximum sales performance.
The work environment is team atmosphere, so co-workers are always willing to help each other.
The hardest part of the job is working door-to-door in all weather conditions.
The best part of the job is that you are provided with great benefits with a salary

About Cablevision

Cablevision Systems Corporation is a leading telecommunications and media company with a portfolio of operations that includes – Read more

Cablevision Salaries