Cabrini College Employee Reviews in United States

very fun environment
computer skills
helping community members
friendly co-workers
helping members seeing them improve each week
Great work experience for Student Workers
Aquatics Staff/ lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAMay 30, 2015
As a student at Cabrini College, i had the opportunity to work for many different offices at the college. My first and longest position was working as part of the aquatics staff as a lifeguard for all four years of my college career. I worked under the director of Aquatics and Head Coach of both the men and women's swim team. With me on stand at all times was another certified lifeguard, most of which were other Cabrini students. We worked together to keep the pool, locker rooms, and pool deck clean and safe for our patrons.
Along with life guarding, I have worked in the Education Resource Center where we have a Macintosh Laboratory for education majors to complete and print work. My sophomore year at Cabrini College, I was an Orientation Leader. With this position, I worked with a large team to create a fun and exciting week for incoming freshmen students. My junior year I was a Resident Assistant for one of largest buildings on campus at Cabrini College. I took great pride in my role as a Resident Assistant. I created fun and appropriate bulletin boards, programs to build community in my school, protect and ensure safety of any and all persons who are in my area, and work as a team member with the Residence Life office. Although I did not work every job simultaneously, I had two jobs at once during most of my career at Cabrini so finding the balance between work and school was hard but with strong time management and organizational skills, I was able to spend enough time on both. I was able to meet many great people through my positions at Cabrini who each have taught
  more... me something special.  less
Productive adn interactive workplace filled with students, faculty, and prospective students and guests
Cabrini College Tutor (Current Employee) –  Radnor, PANovember 21, 2013
At this job I hold a one day a week for four hours, along with optional Saturday session hours and once a month open houses. On a daily day I am required to make sure all of our guest feel welcomed, keep the environment clean, and always be ready to react to any situation. Tours are scheduled in advance and if they are not during your work hours, employees are expected to help in the office by scheduling tours, answering any questions to the best of our ability and helping our admissions counselor team. I enjoy working at this place very much. I feel like I am not only learning a lot of information about my school but also about myself. I am able to practice skills and find strengthens within myself!
Great learning experience
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Radnor PAApril 23, 2015
Helping residents deal with on campus and personal issues
Facilitating programs
Participating in rounds and duty

Great management
Great co workers
I miss Cabrini. Like a small business, but large family
Admissions Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Radnor, PAMarch 22, 2012
This is a very personal place to work where you get to meet everyone. The students are great and the employees even better
Pros
free lunches and social gatherings all the time
Cons
job security
Bad Leadership
Enrollment (Current Employee) –  Radnor, PAFebruary 24, 2014
People are out to get people, rather than help people. They do not care about their employees. The pay is bad, and the respect for the employee's knowledge and experience is slim to none.
Pros
holidays
Cons
management
Coaching
Assistant Coach (Current Employee) –  Radnor, PADecember 17, 2014
Softball is the biggest part of my background so this is where I am able to stay involved in the sport that I love and provide guidance and education to the athletes.

Working with the team as well as the other coaches is great.
Lovely campus and lovely people
Peer Tutor for Mathematics (Former Employee) –  Radnor, PAMarch 26, 2012
As a peer tutor in mathematics, I had to help my fellow students with math problems. There were never too many students who came in for help, but I could assist my classmates and friends as well. They would come to me, knowing I was a tutor, and ask me for help with classes I had had previously.
Pros
self-chosen hours.
Cons
not many tutees.
productive and stabe place to work at.
Public Safety Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Radnor, PASeptember 22, 2013
After a year you can go to college there for free. Policing college students can be difficult yet also rewarding.
Pros
going to college free
Cons
culture and race division
love interaction with students, employees and public
PA - Retail Director (Former Employee) –  Radnor, PANovember 13, 2013
love working in higher education facility and coffee concept. introduced new profit center and successful at increasing audit scores. was promoted to general manager of my own account
Relaxing peaceful environment.
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Radnor, PAAugust 4, 2014
tutored peer students with certain material.
went over material until one grasped an understanding of it.
Pros
closes job you could get near your school.
Cons
short small hours
babysitting
Public Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Radnor, PAApril 21, 2014
great providing security for students

supervisor was great
Pros
good pay, free education
Cons
seasonal

Cabrini College Reviews by Location