cache

cache Employee Reviews

Excellent Place to Work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Newark, DEJuly 28, 2015
I loved my job at Cache. I enjoyed everyone I worked with and helping all of our Great Customers. Unfortunately the Company filed Bankrupcy and was bought by a Liquidating Company and all stores closed their doors April 30, 2015.

I now have experience in A Liquidation Sale and sold not only all the stores merchandise but all the Fixtures and Furniture as well. I stayed until the very end.
Fun happy team and company to work for
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee), Salt Lake City UtahJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Enjoy everything
Cons: Sad that company Bankrupt
Enjoy the fashion, team, and Benefits, Networking with businesswoman, and working with charities. I enjoyed coaching the team to grow strong to moving up in the company.
Company Closed
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Novi, MIJune 17, 2015
Company went Bankrupt due to insufficient and inadequate management and company finances. I learned however, how to manage a staff including myself.
closed not in meadows anymore
sales associate (Former Employee), Lake Saint Louis, MOJune 16, 2015
only in west county mall and galleria. more for an older demographic not a younger demographic. pay is nice and so are bonuses
company went bankruped
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), las vegasJune 16, 2015
bankruped, company was disorganised, relocated for assistant manager position and 3 months later the company went bankruped
working at Cache
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 11, 2015
Pros: Discounts, people
Cons: working nights
This job was amazing. The entire staff was amazingly supportive and kind. We worked on commission, but there was never any rivalry between associates. Overall great place to work.
Retail Sales but company went backrupt
Stylist (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJune 10, 2015
Pros: Always looked my best and met interesting people
Cons: Not enoughj hours, problems with management
At the beginning I very much enjoyed working here. I was able to dress up and style people and as a female I loved to do that and help the clients. However, management was poor and later the company filed for bankruptcy I could see the problems arise.
Cache was a great company to work for,
GENERAL MANAGER/DISTRICT RECRUITER (Former Employee), Aventura, FLMay 26, 2015
Cache was a company that believed in field feedback to advance the bottom line. The company had a shopkeepers mentality, in which you felt you had real power in the bottom line.

Field feedback calls were instrument every Monday to ensure proper communication between corporate and the field.

Training was very important part of Cache strategy for the field with product knowledge given daily and follow up at every level.
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT
General Manager (Former Employee), SOUTH HILLS VILLAGE PITTSBURGH PAMay 13, 2015
I LOVED WORKING IN THIS VERY SALES ORIENTED ENVIRONMENT. FANTASTIC RELATIONSHIPS WITH CLIENTS WERE ACHIEVED!
MY STAFF WAS COMPETENT .
IT WAS A SAFE MALL AND COMMUNITY TO WORK IN .
Good Company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CaApril 29, 2015
Pros: amazing staff, and management
Cons: filed bankruptcy
It was a great company to work for. However, they filed bankruptcy and a lot of people lost their jobs. I learned a lot from this job, and despite Cache closing it was a great and learning experience.
easiest job I have ever had.
Store Manager (Current Employee), Gainesville, FLApril 15, 2015
I assisting clients with their needs.I was responsible for all the hiring, training and development of my sales team. I handled all the visual presentation. I was able to consistently increase sales volume every year.
Connect, connect, connect!
Store Manager (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLApril 13, 2015
A typical day at work includes daily strategic business planning. Putting the right people in the right place and what them make it happen. Training and coaching in the moment, carpe diem. Not a moment to lose. We must convert but not before we connect and make it memorable! Rally at every hour, celebrate the wins push forward on the opportunities. Monitor progress, redirect when necessary. At the end of the day you know it was a rollercoaster but you wouldn't have it any other way because of all the amazing connections you've made along the way!
CACHE was good company
Co- Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta GAApril 9, 2015
Pros: Incentives
Cons: They went out of business
The company had a few area for improvement..... seeing as how the went bankrupt.But over all i love the store and my team. My demographic was diverse and joy to work with. I love how were had a very hands on relationship wit our customer. All orders came from a store not the warehouse so it was our job to make thee customer happy. Our management was the best and our work dymanic exceeded most I have know.
Great Company to work for.
Store Manager (Current Employee), Ft Myers, FLApril 7, 2015
Pros: great health benefits
Cons: advancement happens slowly because no one leaves the company.
Great people to work with they really care about and respect your personal life. Everyone really looked out for each other it was definitely not a cut throat environment
Fun place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee), Strongsville, OHApril 4, 2015
In retail you work for people not a company. Cache had great managers. cache is no longer in business at the store level. It was fun while it lasted and i learned so much the time period i was employed at cache.
good company
Co-manager (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 13, 2015
you involved in all types of store operations and you learn a lot about different aspects of business.
management is usually very strong and knowledgeable
co-workers are talented and hardworking.
cache is a proactive company which forces you to work harder.
the most enjoyable part of the job is our team clothing and our clients.
Great Company
Store Sales Manager (Current Employee), Lafayette, LAMarch 11, 2015
What an amazing company to work for all the admin were women and amazingly supportive of one another. So sad the entire company is going out of business.
Great place work for
Store Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 10, 2015
Always worked with great people. I loved being able to make connections with customers all day. I loved working for Cache and made lasting relationships within the company.
Company Files for Bankruptcy
Management (Current Employee), OhioMarch 8, 2015
Pros: the store teams are amazing
Cons: ceo poor leader, who made poor choices and now 215+ stores are closing and we no longer have jobs
It is pointless to review as the company is in Liquidation. In 6 weeks or less Stores will shut their doors forever leaving its employees without jobs or any type of severance but CEO will like you to know that he will take this new free time to travel and work on his movie script about his experience with CACHE…..so wait for the movie.
I would not recommend Cache for a career
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, GAMarch 7, 2015
Pros: clothles
Cons: management
I was hired as an assistant manager by the District manager knowing the location was closing in 3 months.I was only told this after I relocated and I it was all out of pocket

1 2 3 4

About cache

Caché sells fashions -- from ball gowns to blue jeans -- that bring cachet to the soirée. The upscale women's apparel retailer – Read more

cache Salaries