cache

cache Employer Reviews

Awful place to work at
Personal Stylist (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 5, 2015
I left Cache because the culture and atmosphere was degrading. Low pay for almost what seemed like slave work. The managers were degrading and condescending and cared little for you. The hardest part of this job was working with mean managers and customers who expected you to spoil them and serve them.
Fabulous place to work
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Escondido, CADecember 27, 2014
Pros: great employee discounts
Cons: long retail hours
A typical day at work would be coming in a 1/2 hour before opening to read morning emails from corporate with updates. Count out the registers and make any necessary deposit drops, Create goals for the day per associate. Keep contact with clients and keep a call log of our clients and call them as promo changes.
I learned the importance of excellent customer service.
I perfected the craft of top quality leadership skills. I've seen bad leadership and excellent leadership and I have found the best formula that has been tried and true.
My co workers and I became family. We kept communications wide open and had a healthy relationship.
Hardest part of the job was leaving it. I move out of state.
I enjoyed dressing up and going to work to make a difference in someone's life. It didn't feel like work, it felt like a sisterhood and clients came in to shop in our personal closet.
Relaxed environment
Freelance Design Assistant (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYDecember 11, 2014
Cons: dosen't pay
The team i worked with branding manager,Associate designer and pr manager were great. Very helpful and a great team to work with.
Busy and customer service strong
ASSISTANT RETAIL MANAGER (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALDecember 10, 2014
Pros: 40% discount
Cons: sometimes couldn't afford 40% discount because we didn't make enough to wear the merchandise.
My day at Cache would start by opening the store, fixing someone's mess-ups, marking down items and receiving new merchandise. I learned how to manage payroll through effective scheduling both to the needs of the business, to deter shrink and to conduct and oversee inventory. Management was okay. I enjoyed my co-workers, they were always willing to learn and help us succeed as a team. The hardest part of my job was being away from my family. The most enjoyable part of my job were my customers.
Must love fasion
Customer service and merchandise knowledge (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 28, 2014
Pros: fun environment
Cons: working holidays
Please working with customers
Excellent management
Fun environment
The hardest part is working weekends and holidays
High volume, Rewarding, Great work enviroment.
Co-Manager (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CANovember 18, 2014
Organizing the day. How we are going to succeed the day with our team. Making sure the team has everything they need to accomplish the day. Supporting the team at all times. Helping clients. Giving outstanding customer service. Most enjoyable part of the job is happy clients leaving our store. Making sure to stay organized when it gets busy, while still giving outstanding customer service.
Real quiet work place, people were real friendly and caring, the pay was excellent for so little hours
Prep/Cook (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 17, 2014
Pros: free dressed, gas allowance, simple prep meals
Cons: i was the only english speaking person. it was hard to communicate with staff
Friendly environment, quiet and structured! Hours were only when cooking. I was on call with either early morning hours or late night dinners.
my time at cache
Sales Associate (Former Employee), n/aNovember 6, 2014
I was a sales associate at cache for 4 years. Over all good experience, great management, great coworkers. I enjoyed styling clients and building relationships.
Productive, family oriented, fun place to work.
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJOctober 20, 2014
Cache has a great management team in my opinion. The store Manager is great! She is very understanding, flexible, and caring. you will never find another manager like her in retail! As for the company, its a nice company to work for, it has its perks.
It is a fun place to work and I enjoy the peers I work with.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Omaha, NEOctober 14, 2014
It is a fun place to work and I enjoy the peers I work with. Management is flexible with schedules and makes the job worth staying at.
good company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), whitehall paSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: good work/life balance most of the year
Cons: work holidays and weekends
they are a good company with decent pay for a retail business
Fun place but Strict
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: huge discount
Cons: short breaks, no coverage
Provide customer service. Make sure that you know what is in this season. Match an outfit for your customer. Our Manager is tough she wants us to always have a set goal while she doesn't do anything. She thinks she can do anything because she's the store manager. My co-workers are the best. Hardest part is meeting your goal when there isn't anyone at the store.
nice place to work no room for advancement. we're like family
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Collierville, TNAugust 13, 2014
Pros: we receive a 40% to 50% discount on our clothing
Cons: the store is open on holidays
we all work well together, it's fun meeting different people conversating with them all, helping them to pick out good looking outfits i enjoy it very much.
Sale based occupation
Sales Associate/Stylist (Current Employee), Valencia, CAJuly 29, 2014
Cons: not enough hours
A typical day at work consists of assisting clients, greeting customers and sometimes making calls to clients asking them to come in and shop with us. I have gained strong customer service skills as well as data entry.
where bad name for retail comes from
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Short Hills, NJJuly 16, 2014
never.again. never, ever, ever, again. im so happy i got out from there and never looking back.
good company to work for
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, QCJune 27, 2014
its a company that can offer a lot of growth if you work hard enough.
Small company with big company ideals and little resources
Manager (Former Employee), NCJune 16, 2014
Good place to work...temporarily. Website doesn't have a career link to view other opportunities in the company so room for advancement seems to be non-exisistent. The company is constantly seeking ways to build business, unfortunately they are outdated methods which to which we are forced to conform. Overall, an easy job but it's not for the ambitious millennial generation who are eager to use their newly-minted degrees.
Great Fashion Forward Company
management (Former Employee), new hampshire/massachusetts/maineJune 3, 2014
The structure of the work dynamic with Cache was out-standing. Great team building skills, communication between stores and district management plus corporate.
sell sell
Sales Lead Associate (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLJune 1, 2014
Pros: connecting wiht people
Cons: steaming new merchandise
Knowing your promotions and sale every day is critical and to use your verbal communications skills was very important to management.
I learned to add-on to the sales and make it look like the customer did it and accessorize the outfits.
Every co-worker had their own special skills and you were always inspired to do better.
Keeping up with the everyday promotions and reading emails from headquarters and the regional manager with constant changing marketing promos.
Most enjoyable to be on of the top 200 sales associate in the whole company
Productive, Fun Place to work, and helpful
Sales associate (Former Employee), El Paso, TexasMay 5, 2014
Pros: free clothes to the highest seller
Cons: cleaning after work
I was a Sales Associate at Cache, would work from open to close. I worked on commission at times but had a stable salary as well. The management was amazing. I worked at a very fast pace job, there was no room to not take initiative to work. My co-workers made the job for me, I was the youngest sales associate but they still respected me and loved to have conversation when the store was "dead". The job was very fast paced so I had to learn in a day, it was a bit stressful but very stretching. I learned how to meet peoples needs, how to affirm women and how to make people want a certain item. I was taught how to sell and how to sell well, but my goal was not just to sell but to have the customer leave knowing that what they chose was the best choice

1 2 3

About cache

Caché sells fashions -- from ball gowns to blue jeans -- that bring cachet to the soirée. The upscale women's apparel retailer – Read more