cache Employee Reviews

enjoyed the clothes
Customer service/ Retail Sales/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orland Park, ILAugust 28, 2017
fun place to work if you like working with people, lot's of different clothes to look at. enjoyed the people I worked with kind of competitive but not where your taking clients from coworkers
Pros
always busy and somthing to do not boring
Cons
low pay
No longer exists
Sales Associate/ Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 22, 2017
Company has since closed down so their is nothing to describe nor offer for a person seeking employment. I am writing this to take up the 150 letter minimum.
Pros
Loved fashion
Cons
Closed
Very Enjoyable Job
owner / Operator (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PAAugust 17, 2017
`This is a job that I enjoy doing. It's full of excitement and new adventures, There's a lot of work involved so each assignment is fulfilling,, The downside of this job is that there isn't an assignment available every week, as its based on weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, etc
Pros
With each job you get to meet people who ultimaaluate what you have done, and offer you a new assignment
Cons
not enough assignments to stay busy year long
Fun and Enjoyable
Sales Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLAugust 11, 2017
It was a relaxed but productive work environment where you develop clients that become friends. You also get to work with coworkers who help you grow.
Pros
Growth, increase in knowlegde
Cons
Short breaks, competitive nature in other employees can go too far
Great company
Assistant Manager I (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJAugust 7, 2017
Company paid very good, full benefits for full time employees, products were of good quality, Great employee discount, managers were great. Enjoyed working there.
Cut-Throat Environment
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 5, 2017
This was my first taste at customer service. This company was big but did not appreciate our customer service team. I've tried my best to get along with my teammates and work together.
Company closed
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 20, 2017
Great teams to work with
New management spent too much money on unnecessary things causing the company to fold
Execution of bankruptcy was very insensitive to the field
Company Claimed Bankruptcy
Store Manager / District Trainer (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJJuly 19, 2017
Trained all new managers coming in and out of the district for 10 stores. Trained on Loss Prevention, Floor Moves, Operations, Sales, Product. Lead the conference calls for the district while simultaneously running my own location. The hardest part of the job is communicating with upper management.No one ever answered emails on a timely matter or called back. Always chasing people for answers.
Pros
60% discount on clothes
Cons
Bonus structure, Very hard getting answers when need in a timely matter
Great upbeat atmosphere
Sales Assiciate (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 9, 2017
Great place to learn and service customers...easy product to sell...great quality...totally enjoyed my experience and was very successful there...number one sales associate several times...part time job
Pros
Great discount and training
Cons
None$12.00 per hour
A little tough
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAMay 25, 2017
I enjoyed working there for a couple of weeks, until a supervisor joined the team. She had a couple of personal issues she brought into thr work environment, The store manager was great, he was well understanding, easy going, he knew how to make work fun. I enjoyed his energy. Hardest part was the supervisor. The most enjoyable part was working with customers and assisting them.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Not enough hours. Kept cutting my hours
Great work enviorment
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMay 16, 2017
Cache is no longer in business. It was a great company to work for. I was given the freedom and responsibility to create events to increase the business.
enjoyable, but the company is gone now!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 8, 2017
I liked my time at Cache. The pay was not very good, but I learned a lot and really liked the managers. Even though I left, I wish the company had not gone bankrupt.
good
Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  West Nyack, NYApril 26, 2017
It was a fun place to work unfortunately shut down.Gained a lot of customer service experience.there was a lot of room for advancement.I moved up to assistant manager,
Bankrupt
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Guilderland, NYMarch 26, 2017
Store now out of business,bankrupt.

Their demise was brought on by District Managers who did not listen to their employees. Continued to flood the store with cheap items, poor return policy, employees did not have any backing of higher ups
Pros
Cons
More than can be counted
productive and fun work environment
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 16, 2017
great discount
great employee benefits
smaller store
high retention rate
family workplace culture
great visual standards
rewarding store opportunities
productive n fun place it felt like chritmas everytime we got new merchendice.......
Assistant Manager, Regional Sales Leader/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 12, 2017
we got to meet people from all over the world ,great management ,one of the best part was the employee discounts ,sometimes it was hard to deal with difficult customers .......
Pros
get to dress up nice for work ....
Cons
short breaks
Company went out of business
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORJanuary 31, 2017
Saddest time of my life when Cache went out of business. I wanted to make this my retail home forever. The company often would give us free dresses for winning contest and making monthly goals. At least I have a beautiful dress collection.
Great place to work for a first job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lake Saint Louis, MOJanuary 28, 2017
Good pay and annual raises which is nice. This is a great first job for anyone who is just starting out. The hours are good throughout the week and the management is also great.
Pros
Good pay and management
upbeat fast paced working environment
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 16, 2017
assistant manager
cross training
money handling
inventory
visuals
loss prevention
working at other stores
managers easy to work with
hourly goals
discount
perks
annoying place to work
Part Time Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake Grove, NYDecember 3, 2016
The cache i worked out closed down because they went bankrupt. It was a very high end store. The customers were so bougie. We had to let them treat us like garbage. The conference calls were so annoying they acted like they were on uppers. They spoke in high pitch voices like they were talking to little babies the entire time. it used to be commission based but then they stopped doing that. FINGER SPACING haha.
Pros
Cons
short breaks annoying