Cacique, Inc. joins with the state of California and other California retailers and manufacturers in the effort to establish policies and procedures that will eradicate slavery and human trafficking in the worldwide supply chain.
With that goal, Cacique, Inc. makes the following initial disclosures:
1. Verification: Cacique, Inc. will conduct an internal assessment of direct suppliers to identify the level of commitment of the direct suppliers to the eradication of human trafficking and slavery. Third parties will not be used in this initial process, but may be utilized in the future.
2. Audit: Cacique, Inc. will inform direct suppliers of Caciqueís policy against human trafficking and slavery. Cacique will further inform direct suppliers of the necessity of conducting audits to assure compliance with established policies and procedures. Independent third party services may be used in the future, if necessary, but are not currently being used.
3. Certification: Direct suppliers will be requested to certify that materials incorporated into their product comply with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking of the country or countries in which they are doing business.
4. Accountability: Cacique, Inc., will continue to develop and maintain standards of conduct that suppliers must meet to be Cacique approved suppliers. A commitment to the eradication of slavery and human trafficking from the supply chain is one of those standards, and Cacique will develop and maintain procedures for suppliers that fail to meet that standard.
5. Training: Cacique, Inc. will develop and implement training of management and personnel directly responsible for supply chain management regarding the eradication of slavery and human trafficking, and in particular, mitigating risks within the supply chains of products. – less – More from ZoomInfo »