CADAS

CADAS Employer Reviews

Cadas was a challenging job but a good place to work
Technician (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNJune 3, 2013
Everyday at work was challenging. I learned the different behaviors of people while their going through drug addiction. The management and my co workers were great.
I like working with people and getting different ideas. Even though I like to make sure I understand what I am doing. I will not hesitate to ask que
Residential Technician (Former Employee), Dayton, OHJanuary 6, 2013
Pros: restaurants in the building
Cons: parking lot to far form building
A typical day for me is coming in 7 am. Reading the daily log to know what occur on the previous shift. I then assist clients in getting their morning medication, and afterward I escort clients to breakfast. I answer any questions the clients might have. On a typical day I may have one or two intakes in the morning. I make sure I have all proper papers – more... documented and signed along with any testing. I log all paper work into the computer after the intake. I co-facilitate an hour group in the afternoon. My co-worker and I will take time to collaborate on topics for our group sessions. I write progress notes after group session. I escort clients to off unit group activity may last two hours. At the end of the shift I check on the clients to see if there are any questions, concerns, or complaints that need to be address.
I learned how to be a team member and communicate with others regarding the team’s progress. I learned to operate in a manner so I will increase the quality of services and the knowledge of individuals with different values. I feel I get good constructive feedback that helps perform my duties. I think management showed interest in all employee as well as the clients. He oversees our position and believes in consulting with us over any issues, concerns, or complaints. I had the opportunity to work with professional people that put clients first, believe in change, and looked at individually. The toughest part of my job was to see clients leave without grasping the concept he/she can do better. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing hope in client’s eyes and grasping the difficult struggle to make a healthy change. – less

About CADAS

CADAS offers a free and confidential information service for drug and alcohol issues. CADAS also provides training for organisations – Read more