CADAS Employee Reviews

Very fast paced
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 11, 2017
The best supervisor I've ever had, hands down. She was for the employee. Turnover was not high in the department that I worked in. Fast paced, stressful at times.
Pros
Cons
Stress level
Excellent
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNNovember 17, 2016
Company encourages personal & professional growth offering numerous opportunities to excel & grow within the company. CADAS has been a stronghold in our community as a most supportive atmosphere for addicts and alcoholics to turn their lives around.
Cadas helps a lot of people get their lives back on track.
Technician Coordinator / Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 1, 2015
Cadas is fast pace environment with multiply clients and staff involvement and problem solving. I am constantly interacting with other department heads
Pros
Example: etc.I see many clients come in and get something out of the program, I see miracles everyday.
Cons
Clients and staff turnovers
A Zoo
Adolescent A&D Technician (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 21, 2015
This place was a zoo at time. Management had good intentions, but didn't have a clue. I enjoyed working with teen clients in their sobriety and met some amazing co-workers.
Pros
Working with teens, great co-workers.
Cons
Low pay, no consistency, chaotic enviroment at times.
Scholze Adolescent Horrible
Counselor (Current Employee) –  ChattanoogaJanuary 14, 2015
Negative work environment.
No support.
High turnover
Low pay.
Working with the kids, amazing experience.
Ok
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 30, 2014
Worthwhile job was good for people with issues
Learned a lot
Pros
M-fri job
Cons
Money
Challengenging and educating for me.
RN (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 21, 2013
I learned a lot about addiction and how to recognize the detox signals. Accepting former clients as new coworkers whom had been clean for a year was a new experience for me. Yes, this was a growing and stretching , good thing for me personally, and professionally.
Cadas was a challenging job but a good place to work
Technician (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 3, 2013
Everyday at work was challenging. I learned the different behaviors of people while their going through drug addiction. The management and my co workers were great.
I like working with people and getting different ideas. Even though I like to make sure I understand what I am doing. I will not hesitate to ask que
Residential Technician (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 6, 2013
A typical day for me is coming in 7 am. Reading the daily log to know what occur on the previous shift. I then assist clients in getting their morning medication, and afterward I escort clients to breakfast. I answer any questions the clients might have. On a typical day I may have one or two intakes in the morning. I make sure I have all proper papers documented and signed along with any testing. I log all paper work into the computer after the intake. I co-facilitate an hour group in the afternoon. My co-worker and I will take time to collaborate on topics for our group sessions. I write progress notes after group session. I escort clients to off unit group activity may last two hours. At the end of the shift I check on the clients to see if there are any questions, concerns, or complaints that need to be address.
I learned how to be a team member and communicate with others regarding the team’s progress. I learned to operate in a manner so I will increase the quality of services and the knowledge of individuals with different values. I feel I get good constructive feedback that helps perform my duties. I think management showed interest in all employee as well as the clients. He oversees our position and believes in consulting with us over any issues, concerns, or complaints. I had the opportunity to work with professional people that put clients first, believe in change, and looked at individually. The toughest part of my job was to see clients leave without grasping the concept he/she can do better. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing hope in client’s eyes and
  more... grasping the difficult struggle to make a healthy change.  less
Pros
restaurants in the building
Cons
parking lot to far form building