Cadence Education Employee Reviews

Great Company Great Management
Assistant Director (Current Employee) –  Forney, TXOctober 20, 2017
Cadence is great to work for! Atmosphere is friendly! Management is fair and sincere! They truly care for the children that they are teaching! Childcare discount is offered. Paid Time Off is Fair and you are constantly earning per hour worked. Health benefits are great! Compensation is competitive.
Pros
Childcare Discount for Employees
Cons
The employees are nice, its a fun place to teach the kiddos
Toddler Teacher (Current Employee) –  Imperial, MOOctober 19, 2017
I just started here a month ago and I absolutely love it.... You get ur hours and its a great place to work. The employees are very nice. And they welcome you into the daycare
Fun workplace great benefits , close to home. Good pay
Teacher (Current Employee) –  The Colony, TXOctober 19, 2017
Great place to work. Watching kids grow is rewarding educational offerings are getting children ready for kindergarten Staff has been there for a long time. Management is wonderful and works around schedules parents are engaged in special events
Pros
Great families. Benefits. Paid holidays
Great Company to work for!
Young Twos Teacher (Current Employee) –  Wylie, TXOctober 18, 2017
I love working for Cadence. I have been in this business for ten years and I have enjoyed this company the most. I recommend Cadence to everyone who loves working with children.
Pros
PTO and career advancement
Lead Teacher (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 7, 2017
Its how you work. When you have positive people around the encourage and complement you then it makes you feel like your making a difference. Meet with top advisors from the company and they were so sincere about being there for the employees.
Pros
Happy environmet
rewarding job
teacher (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXAugust 28, 2017
I love working with kids and making a difference. Childcare can be tough but it is rewarding. the kids are the most enjoyable, coworkers are good, management is good, hardest part is the hours and work compared to the pay.
Pros
working with kids, like family
Cons
hard job
Unprofessional management staff
Teacher (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsAugust 25, 2017
Directors and other members of management are unprofessional and do not support all teachers equally. Due to the extremely hire turn over rate there is no consistency for the children and often leads to working overtime even when you do not want to in order to keep ratios.
Pros
Children and families are great
Cons
Overworked and no support
Poor management
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXAugust 18, 2017
Teachers are over-worked and unappreciated, always exposed to sick children and forced to come into work if you are sick.
No staff support/limited materials and equipment, a lot out out of pocket expenses of teachers.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
Bullying by the boss
Wage discrimination
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, GAAugust 11, 2017
The company will give higher pay to inexperienced young adult over a experienced older person. Unfairness when it comes to experience over education. They don't care if you take care of the kids, or are good with the children . They want to let the parents know that they have college students going for a degree teaching there kids.
Pros
The kids were great.
Cons
The pay is really bad if your not a college student.
No structure
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Kansas City,July 16, 2017
This company has great families! The staff is good working with them, BUT no room to grow in career , no structure that is designed to be followed!! They don't really value teachers after you have accepted the job it becomes you business then! Too much teacher turn over that's why there are jobs always available in this campany , state polices like ratio because most times I have been left in the class room alone not in ratio with no help from office!! It is so stressful a job and frastuating with low rates of payments .You may want to think twice. I had enough !!!! .
Pros
Great families
Cons
Poor Top management and administration .

Want to know more about Cadence Education?

Ask a question
poor administration skills
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJuly 7, 2017
Be ready to work in an environment with good families and unappreciative administration with 10 cents or 15 maximum raise every year. not grantee though. most enjoyable part are the friendly families.
Pros
Just a job
Cons
No career growth
Bad Management
Drone. (Teacher) (Former Employee) –  Antelope, CAJune 23, 2017
Expect to work yourself to exhaustion for close to minimum wage and no appreciation. At my school, management was unprofessional, inconsiderate, manipulative and rude. The Director and Assistant Director play "favorites". Family and friends get hired and then just "hang out" while the rest of us actually work. The "favored" ones receive reckognition for every little thing, when long term dedicated teachers are treated with disrespect and then ignored when they need help in the classroom.
The classrooms are a mess and unorganized. Worn out and damaged toys. The teachers are burned out and exhausted.
The turn around on teachers is high. Most new hires only stay a few months. They say they don't need to be treated the way management treats them.
Maybe things have changed by now, but I doubt it.
Pros
It's a job.
Cons
So many things. No support or follow through from management.
Good
Gateway Academy (Current Employee) –  Mauldin, SCJune 21, 2017
Good place to work.I have enjoyed it. Good job security. Takes patience and love. Environment is good. Loved the people that I worked with in both locations.
Great place to work!
Office Assistant & Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJune 16, 2017
Love this company! This place made me feel like home and formed a great relationship with their employees. I worked here for a LONG time and it helped form me to the person that I am today.
You may want to wait a while
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 8, 2017
From the Corp Office - This company is growing a little faster than it can manage. That causes problems and management isn't sure how to handle it. Honesty is not a big thing here. I attended a conference and one of the 'higher ups' told me to put my belongings in a specific place. When I returned, they were gone and the higher up acted like it was all good. Did nothing to help me find my stuff. You want to make sure that you take care of you at this company and keep plenty of documentation.
Pros
Periodic free lunch
Cons
everything else
Poor Management
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 23, 2017
This company is so backwards! I do not recommend! State regulations are broken daily by our AD! We have had 3 Regional Directors in 4 years, all of which have been unsupportive to our administrative staff and teachers! Our new staff never get trained on anything...sink or swim is our joke! When our AD took over for the director to go out for leave, everything fell to pieces and we lost all our longevity teachers...she needs people and management training! It's really bad place to work...they make you work 10+ hours with no lunch or 30 min lunch...no appreciation! But upper management really doesn't care either, they lie to the parents about some plan of action to fix it... nothing done yet...thank God I got out!
Pros
Families are AMAZING!
Cons
No breaks, long hours, AD doesn't stay in compliance, no support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cadence Education. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9