Caduceus Occupational Medicine Employee Reviews

Great potential, Bad Managment
Physical Therapy (Former Employee) –  MultipleFebruary 27, 2017
Privately owed company in which nepotism & favoritism rule. This is a company that has great potential, but the lack of qualified management hinders it's ability. It has difficulty understanding & separating the needs of the medical entity from the physical therapy entity.
Terrible Experice
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 7, 2017
Terrible management, they blame everything on you even when you're still learning/training. Not easy to go to management if you have a problem. Too much for too little.
Pros
Cons
Hour lunch break
Very Poor Environment
Clinical Administrator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 26, 2015
My experience with this company was everything but good. I was promised 4 weeks of training in which I was only given two weeks. I was promised a 90 day raise in which I received 1 year and 1/2 later. The employee turn over rate is very high due to poor employee morale and failure to compensate the employees based upon the work load. During My time with the company, the HR director was terminated. The company did not fill the position until 13 months after. This caused great concern because there was no one in place to for fill the employees needs as it related to issues within the company, rules/regulations etc. The upper management team lacks the skills and ability to run a successful business due to lack of management experience and operational skills. The CEO of the company who also works as a provider for the company is very pleasant and has a great vision for the growth of the company. The problem is, he lacks the ability to provide discipline to the employees beneath him and shows favoritism towards certain members of his team which causes friction amongst the staff. I was very surprised when reading the previous reviews because I experienced the total opposite. My experience was so poor that I feel that the previously mentioned comment could possibly be falsely written considering the high turn over rate and poor employee morale.
Pros
Summer event, Very nice Christmas event. The opportunity for employees to make bonus throughout the year
Cons
Compensation rate poor considering the work load provided. Poor staffing issues. Rude providers
knowledgeable co-workers
Medical ASSISTANT EXTERN (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GASeptember 28, 2015
This position was an internship, which I had the privilege to experience and conduct my clinical skills. The young lady who trained me was great.
Pros
great staff, and patients.
Cons
Wish I could have stayed longer.
I enjoyed my residents, but not the environment
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAMay 28, 2015
It would have been a nicer place to work if the facility was more clean and up to date. I enjoyed my residents and my co-workers, but this place at the time was not the place for me.
very producted place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAMay 28, 2015
i throughly enjoyed my work and co workers. Everyday was a new learning experience. Very fast paced facility. The type of job I did was
doing employee pre work physicals,drug screens,labs, and providing patient education. The hardest part of my job was letting a potential
patient know about not passing a drug test. Overall the Dr's were great to work for.
I was a extern
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 6, 2014
This job was my externship to become a medical assistant. I learned to drug screening and physicals. My co workers were amazing and so was the doctor I worked for. I enjoyed everything about this job.
Productive fun work place
June - PRN (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 8, 2014
Over all it is an great please to work but do not give enough hours that i need to work.
Occupational Doctors office
PRN Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Alanta, GaApril 23, 2014
I'm extremely grateful for the opportunity to learn so many important life lesson. I learned that hard work does pay off in the long run. I also learned that with hard work and dedication I can do anything I put my mind to.
Very Productive place a good training experience
Patient Care Technician/ Externship (Former Employee) –  Macon, GADecember 3, 2013
A typical day at work is busy fast paced and I got to learn so many different things and techniques while being in such a small office. Management was great no-one hoovers around you to see what you are doing, they just let you show and perform what you know. Co-workers wonderful very nice and caring. Didn't have any hard parts of the job and most enjoyable part was that I got to draw blood from the Doctor. Really enjoyed my time with those guys!
Volunterr work
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  HAPEVILLE, GAJuly 27, 2013
Learning new and awsome job technique
I learn how to do x-rays which was fun in different for me
Management was awsome because they let me volunteer my skills to keep them fresh
My co-worker was very helpful
No hard part of my job at all
The enjoyable part was that they liked my skills that I have learn from my school
a growing company that values its employees
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Morrow, GAJuly 8, 2013
Caduceus has been a great place for me to grow . While here I have learned the true meaning of hard work and priding yourself on excellence .
Great learning experience!
Clinical Administrator/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  4770 Fulton Industrial Blvd Atlanta Ga 30336July 6, 2012
The Patients are wonderful to work for! I just really enjoy my time there.
Pros
experience, healthcare
Cons
short breaks
Prodcutive work place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  AtlantaApril 11, 2012
Smooth Pace
How to do drug testes and x-rays
Determine
Outstanding
They wasnt hiring at the time
Keeping my skills up even though they wasn't hiring
Nice, Loving company with great employees.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAApril 5, 2012
I love it working here but i only work prn. If they would hire me to work everyday that would be great. I love the patients, the environment, and most of all i love helping people.
Productive environment
NCMA (Current Employee) –  Hapeville, GAMarch 20, 2012
Caduceus is a great place to work at. The job have great placement for growth.
Pros
the learning experience
Caduceus is a great place to work
Medical Assistatn (Current Employee) –  Macon, GANovember 18, 2011
It is a great place to work and the people are all so friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caduceus Occupational Medicine. Our community is ready to answer.

Caduceus Occupational Medicine Reviews by Location