This job reports to the Supervisor.
This is a Full-Time position, working nights and weekends.
A Floating Cleaner is an entry-level position, which requires:
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs, requisition for supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Ability to read, understand and follow written and oral instructions in order to identify various chemicals and cleaning agents from their labels and understand directions for use.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, such as during an emergency situation or an on-call situation.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- 1 or 2 years of cleaning experience
Cady Bldg Maintenance, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Cady does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affection orientation, marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Indeed - 7 months ago
We are family-owned and have been in business for 25+ years. We service all types of commercial facilities and specialize in outstanding...