Cady Studios

Cady Studios Employer Reviews

Hired high schooler and expected them to act professional
photographer (Former Employee), AcworthSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
I thought I was walking into a professional gig. Boy was I wrong!! I walked in a studio with a bunch of teenie boppers who were too busy screwing around to do their job. I worked my butt off and then I was told I was working too slowly. The management there sucks. They are out for themselves and no one else. They pay you next to nothing but expect everything. – more... If they do not change their ways they are going to get a bad rap by the customers who have to wait forever for their photographers. – less
Growing company with great management
Employee (Current Employee), Lake cityAugust 30, 2014
Pros: long term job security
Cons: seasonal but willing to hire each year
Cady Studios is like family. They work hard and reward hard work. They are open to ideas and have a clear future for growth. Everyone there has job security with a company that will look out for their employees
Great Place to build a Career!!
Seniors Production Manager (Current Employee), Lake City, FLAugust 27, 2014
- A typical day at work is busy but productive during the heat of the season
- In my 3 years here I have gained a strong foundation of managerial skills that I can use anywhere.
- The hardest part of my job is the stress level, with the demand to get product to the customer it can be a lot to deal with. But with a seasonal company it only last for a – more... few months of the year.
- This company is a great company. In my three years I have seen it bloom into an amazing place to work. I love what I do here, it allows me to lead a team, and to be creative while compensating me well.
- Great company culture. – less
Amazing team, fun environment, and fast paced.
Sales (Current Employee), Lake City, FLJuly 31, 2014
Every day I get to wake up and go to work with some of the best people I know. We all work hard and sometimes during peak season the pace is hectic, but the work environment and culture of the company is very positive. It's a great team!
call center
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Lake City, flJuly 6, 2014
Pros: we all got along
I loved this job. I was able to talk to customers and make sure they were happy with everything they needed. The co-workers were like family.
High paced workplace, having recently been opened.
Lead Photographer (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 3, 2014
Pros: team, equipment, pay rate
Cons: was not paid on time
Everyday was an exciting challenge. I learned alot about working with a team and tending to a customers needs. Winding down at theend of a shift or work day was difficult, having been so amped up. But, working with such passionate people made it worth wild.
Hostess (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJuly 15, 2013
Pros: discount on photos, good pay, fun job
Cons: no breaks, seasonal
I enjoyed my time working here. The job is not to challenging and it is fun at the same time. It is quite easy and they pay great. I was a hostess so all i had to do was direct people where to go and help them with their attire.
Bad management
Photographer (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 3, 2013
Horrible work environment, would not recommend anyone to work here. Management is unorganized and cruel.
Fast-paced exciting studio
Customer Service Associate/Photographer (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 2, 2013
A typical day at work consists of tons of students and parents, a strong team and an amazing personal work ethic to service every customer pleasantly and efficiently.

About Cady Studios

Cady & Cady Studios offers both quality portraits and an exciting array of keepsakes to display team spirit and personal pride. – Read more