CAE SimuFlite Employee Reviews

Very rewarding to help commercial pilots achieve their goals and promote safety
Gulfstream Instructor Pilot on call (Current Employee), DFW Airport, Dallas, TXMarch 13, 2014
Instructing in Flight Simulators continually allows you to learn more about your profession. Management at CAE is excellent and co-workers work as a team and are most helpful. The hardest part of the job is the required government paperwork, but is a necessary requirement. The most enjoyable part of the job is watching other pilots achieve their goals.
Exciting and challenging job
Interpreter (Former Employee), DFW,TXJune 2, 2013
Pros: close to home and enjoy the interpretation
Cons: temporary job
Simultaneous interpretations from English to Spanish and Viceversa to aviation mechanics and pilots coming from Latin America for their CE courses.
terrible
records (Former Employee), dfw, dallasFebruary 13, 2013
Terrible place to work. Management is horrible and little to none. Employees are rude, discriminative, unorganized, and unprofessional. Keep deleting my reviews, but the truth will be told.
terrible
records (Former Employee), dfw, dallasFebruary 13, 2013
A wonderful place to work, I was so dedicated to my job #1
Flight Training Scheduler (Former Employee), DFWJune 3, 2012
no longer work ther got layed off, would love to come back.. I love my job it was very important it was the best place to work. I miss it sooooo much. Would love to be back there
Awesome Place for Green Pilots
First Officer (Current Employee), Whippany, NJMay 4, 2012
Pros: free education, free simulator time
Cons: apprentenceship, no pay
Great hands on, very willing to teach and help you with anything you need, always there to lend you advice day or not on the clock or not about career questions and decisions.