CAE SimuFlite Employee Reviews

good people to work with
Certification Specialist/Records Clerk (Contract) (Current Employee) –  DFW Airport, TXApril 20, 2017
Distance is my only issue and the inability to advance.A typical work day consists of auditing records, responding to record requests and building folders with special paperwork for clients.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
distance to drive
Management has no clue
Flight Simulator Technician (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 14, 2016
Too many turn-around personnel on HR makes you wonder what is really going on inside the company that makes every new HR worker leave so abruptly, this is a bit uncomfortable to swallow, This is the one major thing that makes you wonder what's really behind the curtain. Other than that co-workers are great and higher technicians are always willing to help others with no hesitation.
Great place to work but lack of Training for their own personel
Flight Simulator Technician (Current Employee) –  TexasJanuary 29, 2015
I've learned a lot about A/C avionics through simulation. The coworkers are great people to work with. But I think that it is a hard place to grow professionally when your boss is unappreciative and thinks that no mater what you do it is not enough, and continuously discourages your work.
Cons
Pay
Very rewarding to help commercial pilots achieve their goals and promote safety
Gulfstream Instructor Pilot on call (Current Employee) –  DFW Airport, Dallas, TXMarch 13, 2014
Instructing in Flight Simulators continually allows you to learn more about your profession. Management at CAE is excellent and co-workers work as a team and are most helpful. The hardest part of the job is the required government paperwork, but is a necessary requirement. The most enjoyable part of the job is watching other pilots achieve their goals.
Exciting and challenging job
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  DFW,TXJune 2, 2013
Simultaneous interpretations from English to Spanish and Viceversa to aviation mechanics and pilots coming from Latin America for their CE courses.
Pros
Close to home and enjoy the interpretation
Cons
temporary job
terrible
records (Former Employee) –  dfw, dallasFebruary 13, 2013
Terrible place to work. Management is horrible and little to none. Employees are rude, discriminative, unorganized, and unprofessional. Keep deleting my reviews, but the truth will be told.
terrible
records (Former Employee) –  dfw, dallasFebruary 13, 2013
A wonderful place to work, I was so dedicated to my job #1
Flight Training Scheduler (Former Employee) –  DFWJune 3, 2012
no longer work ther got layed off, would love to come back.. I love my job it was very important it was the best place to work. I miss it sooooo much. Would love to be back there
Awesome Place for Green Pilots
First Officer (Current Employee) –  Whippany, NJMay 4, 2012
Great hands on, very willing to teach and help you with anything you need, always there to lend you advice day or not on the clock or not about career questions and decisions.
Pros
free education, free simulator time
Cons
apprentenceship, no pay

Want to know more about CAE SimuFlite?

Ask a question