Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews

Very Good
Collector (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City,NJ reporting to mgt in L V, NVFebruary 17, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Caesars but I left to pursue a business opportunity. Management for my position was located in Las Vegas and my position was located in Atlantic City, NJ along with another collector. I felt that the long distance working conditions were not the most efficient.
LV Call Center is not great
Guest Services Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 13, 2018
Managers hold grudges and the demeanor has gotten stricter as various departments within the wide berth of the call center eat each other whole with demands. Management tries to keep a cheerful tone with various fun days and dress downs, but overall it's set dressing despite low employee morale. Often they seem aloof of what's going on and refuse to admit to fault on their behalf. Lower supervisor counts are laid back but falter under pressure. Feels like it's a chain of yelling that goes down to the front line employees.

Employees themselves are usually fine and pleasurable, just watch out for a prickly management staff. Not to mention forced overtime at points which is outright insane.
Pros
Great benefits, vacation days, Edr
Cons
Not enough breaks, forced overtime, bad management
Good work life balance
Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 12, 2018
Good work life balance. Pay is decent but could be more competitive. 401k is nominal. Good workplace culture and teamwork, and management. Would recommend to a friend.
Poor supervision. A security department that is lost.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Reno nv.February 10, 2018
The security department at Harrahs Reno is so Dysfunctional. Three different shifts all being trained Different ways and going in 3 different directions the department has no manager and no direction. Worst so called Corp. Security department I have ever seen.
Lack of Officer safety training, Lack of any training really.

Deal with domestic violence and deal with street people and the homeless who are sometimes violent. Deal with intoxicated visitors and guest. Check persons in vehicles and much more, all without anything on your belt to protect yourself....No vest. If you are former Law Enforcement do not even waste your time. 36 years in Law Enforcement and Corp Protection.
Pros
Swingshift lead officer is great. As are the other lead officers.
Cons
Very poor supervisors, Lack of training, A department thst is Dysfunctional. Waited 3 months and still had no direct deposit, one officer waited 5 weeks for his first check.
decent job
Server (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 9, 2018
Loved the empire, and the people, fun to be there. great employee dining room, great shows, freebies for employees and caring about their work environment
Pros
edr
Opportunity
Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 8, 2018
Caesars Entertainment was a vast company with various options and a good culture that made a good Career option. With a better work life balance I could have been with Caesars for a long time.
I worked in Food and Beverage it was awful
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJFebruary 8, 2018
food and beverage cashier pays is the worst.

They will hire anyone for the job no matter how much of a jerk they are.

Management was really poor. They didn't communicate with each other well.

Customers always come in drunk and start trouble. Some customers come in and scan money out the casino and none of the managers catch it.

Summer is the worst time to work, lunch and dinner rush are insane depending on where you're cashier.

Also summer brings out all of the weirdos.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
Customers, Management, Low pay
Fast paced!
Hospitality Host (Current Employee) –  South Lake Tahoe, CAFebruary 7, 2018
Fast paced! I enhanced my customers service skills. The experience you will learn from working a big property like this are priceless and will certainly help anyone who's looking for advancement in their career path.
Pros
Great learning experience
Cons
Insurance is high!
Casino can be fun, busy and entertaining.
Director of Cage Operations (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 5, 2018
Casino can be fun, busy and entertaining. A typical day at work consist of handling the day to day operations of the cage and count department. It is nice to see employees and guest having fun!
Standard corporate job with good pay but has problems with honoring salary and gaining paid time off.
Chef Tournant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 5, 2018
Overall was a good job but in my salaried position I would have times where I'd work 2-3 weeks straight and retain regular pay but when there would be a closure for renovations or seasonal closures, the days missed or closed would be removed from regular salary and in order to accrue PTO is a long, slow process.
Pros
Great work environment, learned a lot and challenged at a good level
Cons
Short your contracted salary pay

Want to know more about Caesars Entertainment?

Ask a question
My employment at Caesars Entertainment is one of the best workplaces that I have ever had
Payroll Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 2, 2018
I started working at Bally’s Hotel and Casino in 1989 as a guest room attendant, later transferred to the property payroll department as a payroll clerk, and finally moved to Caesars Entertainment corporate office as payroll processor. Caesars Entertainment was a great opportunity for me because the company used to hold courses related to my job to boost my performance and also will offer tuition reimbursement. My typical day at Caesars was different every day; as soon as the workday will start the department was very alive. We will have a good size workload since we were processing payroll for the whole corporation. We were a very productive team and each of us will have her assigned duties. We were pulled from all directions. I was assigned to process the payroll cycle for Laughlin, Reno, and Caesars Palace, so my daily challenge was prioritizing. My daily duties will depend on who's turn was to get paid, at the same time I will answer phone calls, run any needed reports, issue all kinds of checks; such as, daily banquet checks, vacation checks, and adjustment checks. Among my duties was also to process stop payments, direct deposit reversals, re-issue voided checks, print checks, and solve any issues that could arise. I enjoyed every day working at Caesars Entertainment and I learned that with the help of my employer I have the opportunity to advance and do my job better.
Pros
I had the privilege to work with Caesars Entertainment.
Cons
My department was eliminated.
Good company to work for
Data Analyst III, BI/Data Logistics Services (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 30, 2018
Lots of social events and happy hours, fast paced working environment, interesting and challenging place to work and opportunity to learn about business and gaming practices
Fun place to work, too much so at some times
Marketing Campaign Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 28, 2018
Working here involves some very complicated procedures for some tasks that require a lot of experience and knowledge in order to use them. Which is why it is so jarring that the team plays games and walks around talking to each other constantly, even when under strict deadlines that often go unmet.

Great place to work if you want to have fun, but you will often be labeled as the black sheep for wanting to stay late to get extra things done, or if you don't want to play games with the team every day.
Pros
Free food (soups, salads, sandwiches, etc.)
Cons
Horrible benefits, lower than expected pay
Good stable company to work for
Flamingo Las Vegas (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 24, 2018
Good and stable company to work for, very versatile work environment and a variety of jobs available, also the are now pet friendly to our hotel guest.
Pros
Union job, meals included
Cons
on the Las Vegas strip
Nice cafeteria and free breakfast and lunch
Senior Sourcing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 23, 2018
Not much room for advancement. Managers show favoritism amongst employees. People are not promoted on knowledge and workmanship but on who is favored by manager.
Pros
free breakfast and lunch
Cons
not much room for advancement
Ehh
Marketing Campaign Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 22, 2018
Low paying job for the work. Office is cold and dark and quiet. Socialization is frowned upon. Good job to get your foot in the door but would not want to be in the position for long.
banquet server position.
Banquet Food Server (Holiday-Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 19, 2018
It was a fine temporary position. I worked during the holiday season, over Christmas & New Years. It was in the banquet department & I had a banquet partner and we had a great rapport with one another.
N/a
Chauffeur / Shuttle Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVJanuary 17, 2018
Maintain communication with passengers and answer any questions as needed Drive in different road conditions/ inclement weather.Help with luggage as needed
Many Opporunities
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 17, 2018
Caesars Entertainment is a company that is willing to take a chance on people who prove themselves to be diligent, hardworking, team players. Advancement is not considered by tenure. It's about what you want to do with your time with the company. The opportunities are there for those who want it.
Pros
Free employment parking, medical/dental/vision benefits, 401K, management is approachable and open to suggestions
Cons
Wages could be a little more competitive
Poor management
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 12, 2018
Worked in security for 4 years. Never missed a day, nevver late, no write ups. The scale for your yearly review is role model, strong performer, and needs improvement. First two years, I got role model. 3rd year got strong performer. No reason given. 4th year, again never missed a day and never late, no write ups, strong performer again. I worked with people who called out multiple times and they got role model and a higher raise.( 4% as RM and 2% for SP). Management plays favorites. They don’t pay for performance. You have to kiss the managers butt to get noticed. I can’t speak for other Caesars properties, but at Philadelphia, that’s how it works and you can either deal with it or leave. I left and took my work ethic with me.
Pros
Free lunch is just ok. Usually left overs from the diamond room from the day before
Cons
Management and the customers are horrible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caesars Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.