Caesars Entertainment

Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews

Fun place
Total Rewards Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 6, 2016
Fun place to work at. Lots of nice people.

Had an opportunity to work at many of the Caesars owned casinos on the strip.

I learned a lot while being a Total Rewards Representative!
Great workplace to gain a lot of experience
Bar Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Caesars PalaceDecember 6, 2016
Incredible place to work for, great staff with plenty of opportunities to grow as an individual and reach goals you set your mind to
productive and fun place to work at
VIP Front Office Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 4, 2016
very busy and fast paced I learned my co-workers that was from different places my guest that was from all around the world the management amazing this company you can go any where and work there was no hard part and I enjoy everyday I work for them
Pros
the guest
Cons
no cons
Cool work, bureaucratic organization
Director of Marketing (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 29, 2016
Demanding workplace with strong opportunity for lateral and upward growth. Mobility, however, generally requires significant networking effort.
Fun workplace
Citywide Casino Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 28, 2016
A fun place to work. There was free breakfast and lunch. I loved booking reservations. I loved listening to the customers gush over their children when they were calling to book the rooms for them. I enjoyed the relationships that I gained while employed there.
Pros
Free food, loved the customers
Cons
slow or broken systems and would have to tell the customers to call back.
Nice employees
Hospitality Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVNovember 25, 2016
Fun work environment. Employees assigned the jobs of 2-3 positions due to short staff. Stagnant management causes slow advancement.
Stressful and makes you want to quit
Security Departmet (Current Employee) –  Tunica Resorts, MSNovember 12, 2016
You never know what to expect. The company says they value you but when in fact they value guest that spend money at the casino. Those guest can hit you spit on you and you can not react because you can be fired and the guest will be forgiven because they spend money and they are more important then you.
Pros
Cons
too many to count
Productive and fun place to work with ping pong table
Senior Bell Clerk (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 10, 2016
Life experience meeting people all over the world. Always active, time goes by fast. Being able to make the correct decisions in a fast pace environment.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
no official breaks
One of the Best to work for
Dealer (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJNovember 3, 2016
Every day is something new always learning about games with management coworkers are very well inform. Making sure the dealers and players are very happy. And really they are one of the best to work for.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
I left
Decent place to work
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IANovember 3, 2016
Definitely not a bad place to work. There are advancement opportunities all the time because the turnover rate is so high. They offer a good benefits package. The attendance policy works on a no fault point system which kind of sucks. In the department I worked in it was almost impossible to get time off granted so I could go see my kids. If overtime is required you will be forced to do it unless you have a doctors referral saying you can't. Company provides food for employees during their shift and they also have an onsite gym and wellness center. My biggest problem was the double standards. I absolutely hated how they would say one thing and do another.
Super from the top down
Banquet server, bartende, sommelier (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas,NVOctober 27, 2016
I love this place. It is always full of exciting people, wonderful food and great people to share a workplace. There is plenty of work if you want to work hard.
Pros
Beautiful
interesting
Buffet Beverage Server (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJOctober 26, 2016
this was a big corporation It was fun and exciting and I had the best coworkers ever,meeting new people talking and laughing it was a lot of fun
Best company I have ever worked for!
Human Resources Performance & Culture Advisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 25, 2016
I loved working at Caesars Entertainment in Las Vegas. Everyday I was happy going to work. I enjoyed working with the population of 10,000 + team members at Bally's, Paris and Planet Hollywood Resorts and Hotel! I loved leading employee engagement events & activities, working with my client groups, leaders and managers, continuously finding ways to improve the departments to make for a happier culture, workplace and retention rate.The Senior Leadership was highly engaged and visible and that trickles down the ranks. Since they were a lot of people, all with different ideas and styles- you have to find a way a balance and come together to work as one unit. If I would have stayed in Las Vegas this would have been a lifelong career for me with this company. Service with Passion, Integrity, Caring Culture, Diversity, Ownership and Celebrating Success is what I loved about Caesars Entertainment!
Pros
Great medical insurance plans, free meals everyday, total return credits to redeem merchandise, opportunities to grow, fun everyday!
Fast-paced, Physically Demanding
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LAOctober 23, 2016
The employees there really bond with each other and love to be around each other. On busy days, interacting with the customers can be fun and exciting, but can be the exact opposite on slower days. Management in the Valet Department could be better.
Run for the hills
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 19, 2016
Not a great culture if you are an ambitious person aiming for the stars. Stay clear of this company.
The gaming industry, in general, is not a great place to work, if you are in corporate.
Management is not to good
Guest Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 18, 2016
Don't care on employees. Sometimes no lunch all they want is there rooms to be done and some of the supervisors are very mean and too much pressure. Even though they see rooms are very dirty they want rooms to get done perfect And if 15 rooms aren't done a warning is given.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Sometimes no lunch
Good Company
Lead Valet Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, INOctober 14, 2016
This company changed hands several times both while I was there and since I left. While I was there, there was room for advancement and it was a fun job.
Table Games Dealer (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 2, 2016
I really enjoyed my time with third company. This is an awesome place to work. I really get to use my people skills. I love my co workers, and the guest that come to the casino.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Good people - Tough times for casinos
Valet Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, INSeptember 30, 2016
Everyone did what they could to keep the operation going and effective. Great leadership at the time. The unions made it tough.
Pros
Team/HR
Cons
Pay/Benefits
Glorified Salesman
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Laughlin, NVSeptember 20, 2016
As a "Security Officer" at the Harrah's in Laughlin, and I assume most all Caesar's properties, you will spend your time speaking with guests about what products to buy. There was no semblance of a Secure work environment and no form of training or clear policy. Everything is word of mouth and Security is the last to be consulted.
Pros
higher pay on the river, pto after 6 months
Cons
no training, no support from management, no concern for employees, etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caesars Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.