Caesars Entertainment

Caesars Entertainment Employer Reviews

Hard times
Poker Supervisor / Bartender (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: fair compensation
Cons: work environment, moral
Currently this company is experiencing a bankruptcy. Unfortunately it reflects in the management and day to day operations of the business. I enjoy working with my co-workers, but stress and the overall climate take their toll on moral.
Productive and fun Workplace
Programmer (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: lunch at low cost
Cons: short breaks, and wfh options
Lots of scope in Learning. implementing Hadoop.

Learned Hadoop Cloudera Distribution.
worked on SPARK, HIVE, HBASE. Oozie.
Great place to work and strive in your career
Lead Bartender (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: great benefits.
At Caesars Ent. I have learned to balance career and home life. I have been able to advance my career through educational training and team leadership. I do believe Caesars Ent. Has been one of the most integral part of my beverage career.
Regional Director of Sales & Marketing (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 7, 2015
Busy and never a dull moment. Lots of opportunity to grow if in the Vegas area. Work/Life balance is great. Co-workers are amazing. Hardest part of my job is traveling from Atlanta to Vegas on a regular basis.
Mega-Resort Autonomy
Bellman (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 29, 2014
Pros: good pay, free food, busy
Cons: no management support, little opportunity to advance
Better pay and benefits than your average hotel. Decent job perks (hour paid lunch, employee cafeteria, employee gym). Management support and interaction is virtually non-existent. Preference is given based on seniority, rather than hard work and results. Culture is punch in, work hard, and punch out.
Wonderful gaming experience working for the leader in the industry.
Poker Assistant Shift Manager (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJDecember 29, 2014
Pros: working for the leader in the gaming industry.
I spent most of my career in a Management position in the Gaming Industry. Caesars Entertainment is the premier Casino/Hotel and leader in the industry. Their expectations and constant training and development of staff was next to none.

It was a challenging environment with endless opportunity for professional growth.
Working in a Casino
Showroom Associate (Current Employee), Atlantic City, NJDecember 26, 2014
Pros: working
Cons: lack of work due to less bookings of events
The hardest part of the job is having the skills and knowledge to advance and being denied the chance to advance.

The pros are being able to work various events and shows and meeting people.

One of the major cons is that there isn't that any events scheduled.

Another con is that within certain departments there is drama which breaks down to people who are actually doing their job are either punished or let go while workers who are not doing their job are being rewarded, due to their relationship with the supervisors or management.
Good Job Culture and Work-Life balance
Team Lead and BMC Remedy Analyst (Current Employee), Las Vegas, Nevada - 89119December 18, 2014
Pros: work-life balance and job culture
Cons: compensation
Caesars Entertainment is always a fun to work for. It has a lot of opportunities and technologies on which we can explore and learn.
No Advancement
Casino Cashier Supervisor (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJDecember 16, 2014
I could really sit here and bash this employer, but I won't! There are many wonderful people working there and it is a real "family" environment amongst co-workers.
Excited to go to work! My co-workers always made my day!
Database Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 13, 2014
Pros: the job was challenging but i learned how to build offers; co-workers; benefits
Cons: better manager with management experience; no documentation; everyone is treated equally & fairly
A typical day at work was checking campaign schedule, follow-up with those who were responsible for an offer both in build and data pull. Updating schedule before team meeting. Build & proof Special Event Las Vegas offers as it comes available.

Learning to build special event offers was at first a challenge which I accomplished with very little training or "on-the-fly". Learning the aspect of casino marketing has been a great experience!

When I first started with Caesars Marketing, my immediate manager was also learning on the job. I would go to the experienced team member which resulted in my productive outcome. As the department reorganized, I transitioned from NNV to Las Vegas offers and this was "training on-the-fly". My manager was less then helpful when I had questions and again my teammates were also training when the transition occurred. I had to resort to finding answers by former co-workers who is now a manager. Which I was reprimanded for asking him questions.

The hardest part of the job was not having written documentation and procedures to review and no formal training when transitioned. Not being able to ask a former team member who became a manager. Not being able to reiterate a question without retribution from my immediate manager.

The best and most enjoyable part of the job was being able to train others on Special Events; and, writing the documents and processes for special events training. I wanted to build on this part of my career with Caesars and asked for the opportunity to do so. I know that my training & documentation helped others as they thanked me after.

I would like to learn more of the workings of Casino marketing from planning to coordinating to the final event outcome.
A fun place to work.
Senior Accountant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 9, 2014
Pros: free lunch for employees and free parking. employee discount in stores, restaurants, shows, and rooms
Grateful and thankful for all the experience working in this company.
Wonderful workplace but not secure
HR Rep (Former Employee), Chester, PADecember 2, 2014
Pros: free parking and lunches.
Cons: did not make enough
I was laid off/position was eliminated. Prior to that the company was great to work for, and I really enjoyed my coworkers.
Fun and friendly place to work and go
Hotel Runner/Houseman (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 22, 2014
Pros: 60% shoes once a month
Cons: working schedule was hard sometimes
Had the pleasure of working with a great group of people from stock to cashier. visuals and floor displaces
SAME AS ABOVE
Cage Cashier (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 21, 2014
ALSO HELP TO PROTECT COMPANY ASSETS AND FOLLOW POLICIES AND PROCEDURES, AND PROTECT COMPANY FINANCES. ALSO KNOWLEDGE OF ALL GAMING REGULATIONS, CUSTOMER SERVICE, HOSPITALITY SKILLS ETC
CASH PERSONAL CHECKS, CHIPS, CASH TO CASH TRANSACTIONS, CREDIT CARDS TRANSACTIONS, AND MANAGE SEVERAL TYPES OF FOREIGN CURRENCY
Balance between work life and personal life
Reactivation Casino Executive (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 21, 2014
Pros: balance between work life and personal life
Cons: not able to utilize sales skils, training from previous positions.
According to their mission statement, "Each of our brands will be the overwhelming first choice for casino entertainment of its targeted customers."
Great Workplace, Something New Everyday!
Poker Dealer (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 10, 2014
Working for Caesars has been great. They treat their employees well as long as those employees respect the company and the customer. I enjoy working with new customers looking for a great gaming experience everyday!
Very productive group
IT Consultant (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 3, 2014
Pros: good pace, alot of work
Cons: budget cuts
Good place to work.
this is all i have to say
take my resume or for get it
call me if you have something
Great work environment
Title 31 Auditor (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 29, 2014
Great work environment! Lots of company wide engagement opportunities.
Secure and productive
Title 31 Auditor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 23, 2014
Benefits were great, secure job status, room for advancement
Free fitness center for Full time Employees
Frontdesk agent (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJOctober 22, 2014
Pros: company issued uniforms and free lunch
Cons: mandatory overtime
Fast paced family friendly place to work. I learned how to effectively communicate with customers as well as co-workers. Management works with you to assure that you reach you goals. Hardest part of what I experienced was readjusting to new managers and supervisors. Most enjoyable for me was the interaction with my customers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Caesars Entertainment

Caesars Entertainment Corporation (formerly Harrah's Entertainment) likes to spread its bets. The firm owns and/or operates more – Read more

Caesars Entertainment Photos