Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews in United States

Fun and challenging place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 29, 2016
Working at the chapel was both fun and challenging. It was really fun to create the personal relationship with the couples. They were really good with working around your schedule and giving you your time off when approved. My time at this job helped me improve my phone skills and my customer service skills. The hardest part of the job was dealing with upset clients; however, that part of the job taught me a lot and helped me gain confidence in my abilities. The most enjoyable part was getting to be a part of the couples big day and seeing how happy they were after the ceremony.
Great Place to work, no complaints
Lifeguard/Pool Attendant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 22, 2016
My time at Caesars Entertainment was by far the best job I was ever employed at. We would clean the pool deck of trash and towels, and straighten chairs. We also would accommodate to every guests need in the best way possible by setting them up with chairs, and free water to every guest. We also handed out towels to the guests, and sold sunscreen and apparel. It was a blast and I enjoyed every second at my job and working for this company.
Pros
Free and Paid Lunch, 40hrs a week 4 10hr shifts
Cons
Coworkers were lazy and didnt pull their own weight.
place of work was okay, but issues with finding place to sit and working computor
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 5, 2016
Have very little to say about company. Companies forget that it's the employees who makes company succeed, but that is not how we were seen...we were just a number. Working for GTE and CITIBANK we were acknowledge for our hard work and was appreciated. We were not just a number.
Not sure what else is there to say, do feel unless you was a favorite, employees was not appreciated
Pros
lunches free. great health plan
Cons
to many favoritism
table games dealer
Table games dealer (Current Employee) –  Laughlin, NVJune 22, 2016
My typical day starts off slow being i start at 4 a.m but later in the morning we meet and greet. When we get players we deal our games and try to delight and entertain our guests and have the answers to questions they may have about our property or laughlin in general.
I enjoy working with my co workers very much and my supervisors are outstanding to work for.
The hardest part of my job is waking up very early in the morning.
The best part of my job is hearing a guest tell me they will come back to our property because they enjoyed themselves.
Pros
consistent schedule free breakfast foods
Cons
hard to get vacations
Lots of different technology to learn.
Marketing Engineering (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJune 11, 2016
No day is exactly like the day before. Many different technologies are brought together with opportunities to learn them all. Management is nice to work for. Co-workers are team players. Hardest part of the job is keeping up with all the emerging technologies. The most enjoyable is all the different technologies; it keeps the job interesting.
Pros
Free lunches, employee discounts, access to technologies
Cons
Sometime long hours, sometimes working off hours, on call dutues.
Always hiring
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAMay 31, 2016
At this casino there were always chances for promotions or at this department transfers. I was in the security department it was harder to move up in that department because people tend to stick around once they move up and there were limited supervision jobs. Other departments like dealers, servers, slot attendants, etc. had better chances of moving up since they were bigger departments.
Pros
free lunch, healthcare
Productive work environment rewarded for out standing work skills nd ethics
General Manager, VooDoo Lounge (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 10, 2016
Top management always there to support your efforts Learned to work as a team and then as a team leader Hardest part of job was meeting customer demands in a timely fashion. Best part of job everyday a new challenge Employees worked s a team as well as intra departmental team work
A true learning experience.
Certified Managing Chef (Current Employee) –  1000 Broadway, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202April 28, 2016
5am putting out fires from third shift. Checking messages for daily production changes and request. Daily payroll assessments and time verification's. Time scheduling for production and delivery of product.
The daily process of operating a number of outlets, cost centers and banquets service. How to deal with various personalities.
Are my work family.
Teaching people to be accountable for their actions.
Teaching the group new recipes, how to calculate their recipe production based on event totals and my daily interactions with casino employees.
Pros
Teaching new experiences to cooks and building friendships
Cons
Non concern of Sanitation and Safety concerns of cooks
A Purpose
Cook (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 19, 2016
A typical day at work is doing the best you can for people who outnumber you. I have learned that in the culinary industry, you give more than you receive. Management is a gamble. The hardest part of the job is doing things that are not in the job description, but doing what is necessary to show passion for the career. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I have a purpose when I wake up in the morning.
Pros
Union paid uniforms, lunches
Cons
hours coincide with personal life
Fun and rewarding workplace
VIP Cocktail Server (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 17, 2016
During my employment at The Cromwell Hotel and Casino, my hard work was rewarded with Total Return points and mentions in the weekly newsletter. I was constantly written emails thanking me for showing guests we truly care. The motto is "Inspire grown ups to play" and the company puts an emphasis on customer satisfaction. We ranked number one in the company!
Pros
Total Return points used for online purchases on company website.
Cons
Short breaks, smoke filled environment
Entertainment
Cage Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INJuly 11, 2016
Variety, different every night. High volume of customer service - had to handle players that were winning, loosing, crying and drunk. Counting money and playing chips for an eight hour shift all while smiling can be fun and frustrating at times. Enjoyed my co-workers.
Pros
Consistency of job
Cons
Seeing people loose money
Co workers were great to work with. Management needs to be retrained and learn how to motivate employee and praise them for a job well done.
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 31, 2016
Company has too many issue's on whats right and whats wrong. Employees are forced to take the employee survey's which is a voluntary survey, and then when they do fill out the survey's, they are not informed on how it works, and that it does not go against the higher management but effects the lower management which takes the lashing for upper management (Terminated).
Pros
Benefits and Co workers
Cons
Senior Management ( Asst. Directors and above), And persons with experiences are not considered for upper management positions.
Great Company
Leave of Absence Administrator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 24, 2016
I have been with the company for almost 6 years,
I begin my work day at 6 am, which is perfect to complete my home life activities. My co -workers are awesome and friendly and I enjoy working with them all. Since I have been with the company I have learned patience and team work, and Management has really helped with that. The hardest part of my job is keeping up with the regulations and laws surrounding leave of absence. I enjoy assisting others and resolving issues.
Pros
EDR, discounts
Cons
Breaks
Casino Environment at Planet Hollywood was fun and engaging
Security Manager (Former Employee) –  Planet HollywoodMarch 24, 2016
The Senior Management at Planet Hollywood had a double standard when it came to policy and procedure and how discipline was initiated and / or given.
Work Environment was fun and engaging.
Manpower needs were cut to minimums in all departments and customer service suffered.
Too much emphasis placed on surveys that do not accurately provide correct details.
Pros
personal time off
Cons
Working conditions are difficult due to manpower restrictions.
Caesars Entertainment, working in a casino/hotel
Casino (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 26, 2016
Some days are the same day in and out, sometimes you do not know what to expect.
I have learned a lot about business, gaming, customer service and demo-graphs of target guests/patrons.
Co-works are like any other job, some good, some bad.
Management is the same.
The hardest part of the job, is dealing with entitled people, but that is the culture created by the industry. The second is the executive leadership and above. They tend to be out of the loop with the ground level and management gets stuck right in between.
The most enjoyable part of the job, is making people smile, and feel good, after all they are there for work or vacation.
Pros
Meet different people, good benefits, always a chance to move around or up.
Cons
Executive leaders out of contact with employees & guests, Many of the business decisions, The employee dining food is terrible and unhealthy
Fun environment with show event perks
Marketing/Total Rewards Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 6, 2016
Caesars is a nice and fun place to work for. I love my co-workers, the guests that come from all over the world and the locals. I learn about other cultures, the regular guests that comes every day/week/month and so on...
Weekend is very hectic, we're always short staff.
Pros
Paid Lunch hour plus 7 hour work day, free meals
n/a
Revenue Analyst (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 5, 2016
I absolutely loved working for Caesars Entertainment. I was able to move around and try a bunch of different positions. I was also able to learn a variety of things within each job. Management was great and cared about your future and making sure you took the path you wanted. All of my coworkers were great to work with and so willing to help when you needed it.
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 17, 2016
I enjoy working for this company because they believe in promotion within and looking for hard working employees. Everyone is friendly and looks out for each other. Department heads lend a hand when it is needed and are not afraid of helping out.
Pros
Department Outings
Cons
Pay
Great Work place
Corportae Group Travel Counselor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 11, 2016
Caesars is a great place to work. you can have great work/life balance while working for Caesars. Typical day can be busy but people like me who like to stay busy can enjoy that kind of environment.
Pros
WORK/LIFE BALANCE
Cons
compensation can be better
It was a fun place to work. They always had something going on in downtown New Orleans and Harrahs was in the middle of it all.
Bartender (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAApril 5, 2016
I would work with the servers in a high volume environment in a party atmosphere. I would have to make 150 to 200 drinks per hour for the servers to bring out to the playing guest.
Pros
Great co-workers, Fun atmosphere
Cons
job security, upward mobilty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caesars Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.