Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews in United States

Co workers were great to work with. Management needs to be retrained and learn how to motivate employee and praise them for a job well done.
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 31, 2016
Company has too many issue's on whats right and whats wrong. Employees are forced to take the employee survey's which is a voluntary survey, and then when they do fill out the survey's, they are not informed on how it works, and that it does not go against the higher management but effects the lower management which takes the lashing for upper management (Terminated).
Pros
Benefits and Co workers
Cons
Senior Management ( Asst. Directors and above), And persons with experiences are not considered for upper management positions.
Depends on the Property
F&B Manager (Former Employee) –  Multnomah County, ORFebruary 24, 2016
First property was pretty good. Second property was a nightmare. Across the board, upper management tends to be clueless, have huge egos, and are extremely poor at communicating. Pay and benefits were great but you had no job security. Line level workers are unionized and tend to abuse their CBA, subsequently causing outlets to short staffed every day. Because of this you will live at work and have no work/life balance. But like I said, the pay was great. Think of the job as riding a bull...
Pros
$$$$
Cons
Everything else, especially upper management
Seen Better Days
Pit Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 3, 2016
Since the company joined/merged with Harrah's everything has hit rock bottom. The food, the morale, the team orientation, the hours, the benefits, the place is sickly now. I was proud to work on the strip but the management and staff is burnt out and "living in the past" before the market crashed, literally. Beautiful property that is not being taken care of since Harrah's bought the rights. No growth opportunities for entry level managers or front-line employees. I was 25 years too late working there because it truly was "crem dela crem" at one point in time:/
Pros
A well known brand
Cons
Too Corporate, low morale, unpaid overtime, bad benefits, unsanitary working conditions
Positive Culture and Great People to work with
Employee Relations Specialist - Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 30, 2015
The ability to learn and grow is amazing and I have really enjoyed the time I have had to find out what I enjoy doing the most. I have learned and been able to grow into an extremely productive professional. The culture and values that the company stands on makes be proud to be a part of it. Typical day currently is about 10 hours and continual non-stop work pace. I have learned how to multi-task like a champ and switch gears on the drop of a dime. Co-workers are supportive and enjoyable. Challenges include work/life balance and compensation for the work and time that is put in.
Pros
culture
Cons
work/life balance, compensation
Assistant Golf Professional/Instructor (Former Employee) –  Robinsonville, MSFebruary 17, 2016
The days were long, 12-15 hours. However, the access to so many different types of people from many different places made everyday a chance to learn.
Time management was so important to make sure all of the guest were able to enjoy every minute that they were on site. Monitoring this was the biggest challenge of the job due to the guest to staff ratio, 100 to 6-8 on a busy day.
Pros
Benefits, event access, guest relationships
Cons
Hours
Crazy, upbeat, motivating atmosphere
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 23, 2016
I loved working for Caesars Entertainment! I loved my job, the benefits, the guests, the atmosphere, free meals, etc. Unfortunately, my husband and I were about to spend several stints of time in several different countries doing missions work and this was not conducive to having a cooperate job.
Pros
Benfits, insurance, exciting atmosphere, always different people to talk to.
Cons
hours, short breaks, smoke
Wonderful opportunities, Great people
Barista (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 4, 2015
Working for a busy company is a wonderful thing, makes time go fast, you learn many things, learn different aspects from not only where i am currently working, but from the whole Caesar's Entertainment company. Meeting people from all over the world. Great team setting. Hardest part about my job, is when having a unhappy guest, and you try to everything in your possible effort to make sure they have a good experience. Not only with their coffee, but with they're Las Vegas experience. I enjoy working with my co-workers. They are all wonderful people, even my manager. We all get along and if were stuck on something or having a tough day, we're all there to lend a helping hand. Management is amazing, couldn't complain, our manager is always there to help us on the floor, if we need direction in something he's always there to put us on the right track. very attentive to his employee.
Pros
Free lunch, hour breaks, benefits
Cons
advancement
A great sales experience.
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Ciao CiaoOctober 15, 2015
A typical day at work consists of completing inventory requirements, identifying shift sales quotes, and anticipating guests needs. I have learned how to sell product in a whole new way. My management staff is very responsive and supportive. My co-workers are very team orientated. The hardest part of this job is knowing that there is no future advancement. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting so many different guests.
Pros
Sales experience.
Cons
No benefits.
cashier
Soft Count Specialist (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJanuary 11, 2016
Accurate account of all monetary instruments used by casino industry according to state regulations. The job was routine so easy to accomplish tasks given on daily basis. Small department so close relationships with co-workers were developed.
Pros
compensation, benefits
Cons
schedule
work/ life balance
Count Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 8, 2016
My coworkers are all so fun and always make a work day go by a lot faster. The company is a wonderful company to work for. I have enjoyed working with Caesars enterprise services.
benefits
My expressions
Retail Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Laughlin, NVJanuary 12, 2016
I love working there and having daily interactions with co-workers and guests from all over. Great place for advancement and standard benefits for that type of business.
Caesars Entertainment
Race and Sports Book Writer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 21, 2015
Great pay and benefits for a job only requiring a diploma, benefits are really good after you become full time, give you insurance, 401k, etc. Raises are rare, if any. Coworkers are great and diverse, management is overworked and therefor could do better if provided incentives and proper staffing. Hardest part, i don't feel like they actually care for or take care of locals, or people with gambling problems, most enjoyable was working the Kentucky derby and Superbowl.
Pros
paid lunch, employee dining room, employee store
Cons
management, hard to move up, their "point system"
Poor Management/ No room to advance
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Linq Hotel/ Flamingo HotelAugust 27, 2015
Promotions at this company are based on who you know or who you hang out with outside of work. They do not address issues such as racial claims, or safety issues, and then force you into a hostile work environment. The more you try to address the issues with your supervisors, or with HR...the more you are labeled as a liability and they will look for any reason possible...or fabricate reasons to try and get you suspended or fired.
Pros
Pay was not horrible and benefits are good
Cons
Poor Management, no room to advance, EDR is nasty and full of roaches
Productive/Good Working environment/bonuses and Incentives
Accounts Payable Analyst (Current Employee) –  ConfidentailNovember 30, 2015
Can provide employees benefits such as meals and transportation allowances, bonuses and incentive.
Good working environment, has group cooperative and influences to meet our deadlines.
Productive in all facets of our tasks.
Pros
Free meals and transportaions
Cons
No annual appraisal
Caesars Ent. Review - RIO
VIP Services (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 11, 2015
Great team and great company. provided great raises and fast full-time offering from part-time. Advancement seemed it was a game of favorites and not experience/education.
Pros
pay, benefits, flexibility, hours
Cons
rude guests, hierarchy
Fun place to work with non stop entertainment.
Brush (receptionist) Poker Room (Former Employee) –  Tunica, MSNovember 12, 2015
Excellent employer with fantastic benefits. Great employees. Manager is awesome. You can learn a lot if your attitude is good. Be positive and you will love it. Have fun while you work.
Pros
Full time excitement (a casino)
Cons
Some smoke filled areas (a casino)
A Great Place, but advancement is hard and pay is lower then most. Great Corporate Environment!
FOOD & BEVERAGE (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJanuary 19, 2016
Worked here for about two years. Loved the job and the people there. Was looking to advance but many people just stay in their positions and there is little advancement in upper management, so your advancement suffers. The pay is much lower then the average. They are making a lot of "cost cutting", so staff suffers. There are some great people here, but with the cost cutting they push some great people away as well. Upper management listens sometimes, but not as much as they should. Need a shakeup to make this an even better environment. EXCELLENT TRAINING!!! Best training that I have ever received, Good Front line staff, HR staff very pleasant. Worst part was not getting a monetary bonus. None offered by them, only "points for gifts" that they have, which is not really what anyone wants.
Pros
Amazing Training, Good Staff, Environment was great, Good Food
Cons
No Money Bonus, only gifts, Hard to Advance, Lower then most on pay-scale
Benefits and Work hours
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 13, 2015
I work many hours over 40+ per week. The benefits it very great because you get lots of medical and dental amount. The job is not very secure because many people in the company is scare from the bankrupt of the corporate company. Even though the company see that you are a very hard worker they don't look at any of the good things you do only the things that you do bad.
Pros
free cafateria food, good benefits
Cons
job is not stable
In Market Sales Manager
National Sale Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 7, 2015
Must be self motivated and independent. Supportive Management, Competitive Salary, Work from Home, New Business Development, Selling Las Vegas and Atlantic City.
Positive work enviornment
Pastry Chef (Current Employee) –  Hammond, INJanuary 18, 2016
Caesars creates a caring culture for all of its employees and is a rewarding place to work. I have a skilled team of upbeat employees that make the days easier! I have great leaders that set clear expectations and provide me with the tools I need to do my job to the best of my ability.
My day to day work schedule changes constantly and there is always a new challenge to face, whether it is a specialty menu for a catering event or new menus in the restaurants. There is never a dull moment.
The most difficult part of my position is our clientele. I feel that on many occasions I cannot create high end items because they will not be understood by our guests. I feel that my talents are not being utilized as much as I would like them to be.
Overall this is a rewarding position that I am confident in maintaining and I constantly receive high regards from upper management.
Pros
Team building and a culture that strives for excellent customer experiences
Cons
Kitchen work spaces and equipment should be updated. The casino allows guests to smoke