Caesars Entertainment

Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews

Casino Life
SOUS CHEF (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 17, 2017
Prepared food items consistently and in compliance with recipes, portioning, cooking and waste control guidelines. Verified proper portion sizes and consistently attained high food quality standards. Maintained a skilled kitchen staff by properly coaching, counseling and disciplining employees. Maintained updated knowledge of local competition and restaurant industry trends. Instructed new staff in proper food preparation, food storage, use of kitchen equipment and utensils, sanitation and safety issues. Actively involved in cost control, sanitation, menu development, training, recruitment, private dining and catering.
The Rio
Senior Surveillance Operator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 17, 2017
Good place to work. Surveillance employees were well trained by me. Management overall is good at the Rio. Focused on watching table games, slots, and cashiers.
Pros
Having productive days
productive and fun workplace.
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJFebruary 14, 2017
My coworkers were so nice. Great opportunities, easy to move up and able to excel within the company but management sucks. they really don't care about the customers demands. They're all so fake.
Cons
Get fired for anything and everything.
Fun place to work. Iconic property with great history
VP of Food & Beverage (Former Employee) –  Las VeFebruary 12, 2017
Enjoyable job. Challenging with Unions but developed good relationship with Union executives. Managed a business which generated $150 million in revenue with 1500 employees
Planning
Special Events (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 10, 2017
This is a great company to work for, just be prepared to work- A LOT. You will walk away with the experience you need, but you WILL walk away.
a learning expierence
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJFebruary 9, 2017
when i first started it wasn't under new management but during the 2 years of employment the company was in transition and work started becoming more and more difficult. i felt that the management was out to get me because even my last day, felt like a set up. they said i served a drunk person who at the time wasn't drunk, i tried fighting with the union but that was nothing but a long drawn out waste of time. all in all, i miss the people i worked with and the original management that i first started working with and i admit it was a fun time hanging out in a casino but i wish that things ended on a different note.
Pros
fun people to work with
Cons
management was horrible
Not great but not bad
Casino Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 8, 2017
It was a decent enough place the work is not too hard but not necessarily easy either. It can be taxing but the people you work with make it worth it in the end.
Pros
Free lunch, great people, fun projects to do from time to time.
Cons
The time it takes to get to the EDR and back is quite stressful
Good
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJFebruary 7, 2017
Nice place to work good people to meet from all over the world but long hours and not a year round business only two good months
Pros
Great people
Cons
No retirement
One of the worst jobs
Cage Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cherokee, NCFebruary 3, 2017
I worked as a cage cashier in Cherokee, NC. This was by far one of the worst jobs I've ever had. A lot of management was really rude, acted like they were better than you. The hours were terrible, I didn't get home til 1 or 2 in the morning most nights. The pay for the amount of stress you have to deal with isn't worth it.
Pros
Free health insurance
Cons
Horrible hours, low pay, high stress
Great place to work for
Server/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Caesars Palace Las VegasFebruary 3, 2017
Overall a great place to work for. Only complaint would be that I wish management and directors were more honest and forth coming with information. (I.e. Telling employees something isn't going to happen when all other departments know and then the information turns out to be true.)
Pros
Free lunches
Awesome place to work
BARBACK, MANNING (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LA 70130January 28, 2017
Management is ok. You can learn a lot a Caesars. One of a few companies that has upward mobility regardless of education. Workplace culture is good
Pros
upward mobility
Cons
some but not worth listing
Total income has gone down 20% and last 10 years
Painter/Paperhanger (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City New JerseyJanuary 27, 2017
I there is no room for advancement. All in all it is a good company to work for. There is satisfaction For the work that we do there
Pros
It is a steady paycheck
Cons
Income is not keeping up with cost-of-living
A great learning enviroment
Buffet Cook (Current Employee) –  Maricopa, AZJanuary 27, 2017
You have to stay on your toes. Training and information may pass you by. You have to be a sponge and absorb as much as you can.
Great jobs
VIP CASINO HOST (Current Employee) –  Chester, PAJanuary 26, 2017
They offer so much and also treat me with the best of respect.
I would recommend this company to any of my friends and or family.
Caesars is a great organization, some of it's properties need management guidance
Supervisor WSOP Goliath Event Planet Hollywood (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 25, 2017
Would love a long term employment with Caesars, however the property I was at briefly appeared to need management guidance
and would improve with training in professionalism towards guests and staff...
Meeting guests from all over the world.
Cons
Temporary seasonal position
The most enjoyable part of the job
Table Games Dealer (Current Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAJanuary 20, 2017
I enjoy the many different interactions with customers on a daily basis. In this position every shift will include interacting with a wide range of ethnically diverse people.
N/a
Bar Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 18, 2017
This is a great company and all the employees I came across were friendly and helpful. It was a great experience to see how it was run for being an Apprentice Bartender in Food & Beverage.
Its what you make it, like everywhere else.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 16, 2017
Working at Caesars is okay. Great benefits but ridgid schedules for emts. Its what you make it, like everywhere else. I worked graveyard shift.
it was a good place to work,
Uniform Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 11, 2017
That was everyday fun work with the personal of Caesars. I learned that work like team is more easy and enjoyable. The hardest part was that they cut personal, cause the new sistem.
Provides an enjoyable work environment.
Total Rewards Representative (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILJanuary 9, 2017
A typical day at work goes by quickly and I always leave with a smile. Working for this company has taught me a lot about myself and others and how to manage a different type of work place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caesars Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval