Caesars Entertainment

Caesars Entertainment Employer Reviews

No Advancement
Casino Cashier Supervisor (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJDecember 16, 2014
I could really sit here and bash this employer, but I won't! There are many wonderful people working there and it is a real "family" environment amongst co-workers.
Excited to go to work! My co-workers always made my day!
Database Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 13, 2014
Pros: the job was challenging but i learned how to build offers; co-workers; benefits
Cons: better manager with management experience; no documentation; everyone is treated equally & fairly
A typical day at work was checking campaign schedule, follow-up with those who were responsible for an offer both in build and data pull. Updating schedule before team meeting. Build & proof Special Event Las Vegas offers as it comes available.

Learning to build special event offers was at first a challenge which I accomplished with very little training – more... or "on-the-fly". Learning the aspect of casino marketing has been a great experience!

When I first started with Caesars Marketing, my immediate manager was also learning on the job. I would go to the experienced team member which resulted in my productive outcome. As the department reorganized, I transitioned from NNV to Las Vegas offers and this was "training on-the-fly". My manager was less then helpful when I had questions and again my teammates were also training when the transition occurred. I had to resort to finding answers by former co-workers who is now a manager. Which I was reprimanded for asking him questions.

The hardest part of the job was not having written documentation and procedures to review and no formal training when transitioned. Not being able to ask a former team member who became a manager. Not being able to reiterate a question without retribution from my immediate manager.

The best and most enjoyable part of the job was being able to train others on Special Events; and, writing the documents and processes for special events training. I wanted to build on this part of my career with Caesars and asked for the opportunity to do so. I know that my training & documentation helped others as they thanked me after.

I would like to learn more of the workings of Casino marketing from planning to coordinating to the final event outcome. – less
A fun place to work.
Senior Accountant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 9, 2014
Pros: free lunch for employees and free parking. employee discount in stores, restaurants, shows, and rooms
Grateful and thankful for all the experience working in this company.
Wonderful workplace but not secure
HR Rep (Former Employee), Chester, PADecember 2, 2014
Pros: free parking and lunches.
Cons: did not make enough
I was laid off/position was eliminated. Prior to that the company was great to work for, and I really enjoyed my coworkers.
Fun and friendly place to work and go
Hotel Runner/Houseman (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 22, 2014
Pros: 60% shoes once a month
Cons: working schedule was hard sometimes
Had the pleasure of working with a great group of people from stock to cashier. visuals and floor displaces
SAME AS ABOVE
Cage Cashier (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 21, 2014
ALSO HELP TO PROTECT COMPANY ASSETS AND FOLLOW POLICIES AND PROCEDURES, AND PROTECT COMPANY FINANCES. ALSO KNOWLEDGE OF ALL GAMING REGULATIONS, CUSTOMER SERVICE, HOSPITALITY SKILLS ETC
CASH PERSONAL CHECKS, CHIPS, CASH TO CASH TRANSACTIONS, CREDIT CARDS TRANSACTIONS, AND MANAGE SEVERAL TYPES OF FOREIGN CURRENCY
Balance between work life and personal life
Reactivation Casino Executive (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 21, 2014
Pros: balance between work life and personal life
Cons: not able to utilize sales skils, training from previous positions.
According to their mission statement, "Each of our brands will be the overwhelming first choice for casino entertainment of its targeted customers."
Great Workplace, Something New Everyday!
Poker Dealer (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 10, 2014
Working for Caesars has been great. They treat their employees well as long as those employees respect the company and the customer. I enjoy working with new customers looking for a great gaming experience everyday!
Very productive group
IT Consultant (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 3, 2014
Pros: good pace, alot of work
Cons: budget cuts
Good place to work.
this is all i have to say
take my resume or for get it
call me if you have something
Great work environment
Title 31 Auditor (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 29, 2014
Great work environment! Lots of company wide engagement opportunities.
Secure and productive
Title 31 Auditor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 23, 2014
Benefits were great, secure job status, room for advancement
Free fitness center for Full time Employees
Frontdesk agent (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJOctober 22, 2014
Pros: company issued uniforms and free lunch
Cons: mandatory overtime
Fast paced family friendly place to work. I learned how to effectively communicate with customers as well as co-workers. Management works with you to assure that you reach you goals. Hardest part of what I experienced was readjusting to new managers and supervisors. Most enjoyable for me was the interaction with my customers.
Big Organization with great benefits on the Vegas Strip
NONGAMING CASHIER BANK/ FOOD & BEVERAGE AUDITOR (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 21, 2014
Pros: great location off strip
I reconciled and reviewed point of sale reports on revenue for each outlet at 6 casinos. I processed AUR reports to the top sheets for settlements and revenue amongst food, beverage, and retail for each outlet. I communicated with managers at outlets regarding misc. revenue postings for accuracy on account classification. I audited weekly payroll submissions – more... provided from casinos for gratuities received in room service, and reviewed emails including covers at bars or restaurants. I reviewed daily sales reports produced from weekly audits to resolve variances. Processed month-end journal entry and upload to LMS after daily sales are confirmed. Produced re-class journal entries on changes requested for the period adjustments. I reviewed Live Entertainment Tax calendar verifying appropriate tax was charged and recorded for the period. Tasked with completing daily deliverables and meeting reoccurring deadlines. Reconcile front of house non-gaming cash drops to system point of sales cash readings. I ensure accuracy of Over/Short reports used by operations for employee accountability and disciplinary purposes. I investigated and respond to departmental inquiries in a timely manner. – less
Managed four of the Caesars Atlantic City properties entertainment as well as Harrahs Philadelphia.
Regional Entertainment & Talent Specialist (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJOctober 8, 2014
Great position within the region. Was able to book and work with the top talent agencies and bands in the country. Very demanding but worth it.
Hardest Part Of This Job
Food & Beverage Manager / Manager of Casual Dining (Current Employee), Atlantic City, NJOctober 7, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: corruption in upper management
Company is so far in debt. Going to sleep at night not knowing if we will get a 30day to closure letter is not comforting.
great company
Gaming Analyst (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 6, 2014
Pros: free meals
Cons: bad pay
great company. good work life balance. bad pay. good management. good projects.
Assisting VIP status customers for airfare and hotel
Travel Specialist (Current Employee), Las vegas, NVOctober 2, 2014
Pros: great company and co workers
Cons: not a lot of room for advancement.
Assist with flight arrangements for upscale high profile guests to visit our properties nationwide.
Productive and enthusiastic environment
Database Marketing Analyst (Current Employee), Council Bluffs, IASeptember 21, 2014
Pros: free lunch and free tickets to concerts sometimes
Cons: so many people in one office
My job entails giving creative direction and copy for our art on our mail pieces, and segment the data based on qualifications for each individual event or promotion.
A typical day starts off with answering emails and prioritizing my day. I like to get the art started for a job first due to the amount of time that can take with our studio. Once that – more... has been entered, I create a matrix to work from using specified criteria given, build the offer, and segment the data. I send the output to my superiors for approval that the data was pulled correctly. Once I have that, I send the data to the vendor for them to review the data and start working on that until the art is received. Once I receive an art proof from the studio, I review it and make necessary changes. My superiors and property marketing also review it and inform of their changes. After art has been approved, we send this to the vendor so they can start production. The vendor will send us proofs with the guests information and offer from the data they have received, and we proof that as well to ensure there are not any errors. When everything is approved, the vendors ship out the mailers for delivery.
I have learned a lot from this company in six years. I learned the importance of how one bad experience can affect the perception of a business as a whole. I have learned how to communicate effectively with all counterparts to achieve one goal efficiently and accurately. Also, I have learned how to display professionalism in the work place. There are so many different things that each position has taught me, but the most important thing I have learned is how much I enjoy being a leader and helping people learn.
I get along great with the management and my co-wrokers. We like to keep the mood light so that work is a little more enjoyable. Management can play favorites sometimes, but they are for the most part very nice.
The hardest part of this job is dealing with errors once they have been discovered in a professional and calm manner. This is pretty easy for me, but I do become disappointed in myself when I find I have made an error.
Last, the most enjoyable part of this job was learning so many new systems. I love to learn new things and overcome challenges. Staying current with technology is important since technology is constantly changing every day. Also, management is very flexible and understanding when it comes to appointments or illness. – less
Horrible Place.
Engine Utility (Former Employee), Hammond, INSeptember 12, 2014
Cons: they will take everything from you, not enough pay for the dangerous job you do and the chiefs will stab you in the back.
Highest grossing and lowest paying casino in the area. Don't mention the 'U' word (union, don't even mention it) or they will fabricate things to fire you with. I WAS an Engine Utility. They have room for advancement and raises......pssh they don't know what those are. If you want to work in an Engineering side on a boat, go on the lake or go to another – more... Casino with a Marine crew. – less
Great place to work with an incredible engagement cutlture
Convention Services Manager-Harrah's (Current Employee), MOSeptember 3, 2014
The engagement culture at Harrah's is like no other. You cannot walk down the hall without finding a friendly face and a genuine smile.

1 2 3 4 5

About Caesars Entertainment

Caesars Entertainment Corporation (formerly Harrah's Entertainment) likes to spread its bets. The firm owns and/or operates more – Read more

Caesars Entertainment Photos