Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews

Good Benefits
Total Rewards Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Cannot practice your "resting face"
The benefits are excellent and family coverage is affordable. 401k and tuition reimbursement is a plus to being employed by Harrahs.
Great job
Blackjack Dealer (Current Employee), Robinsonville, MSAugust 23, 2015
This company is a great place to work and has great benefits. The workers are very friendly and love their work place, Management is quick about addressing your concerns
Caesars Entertainment
Race and Sports Book Writer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 21, 2015
Pros: paid lunch, employee dining room, employee store
Cons: management, hard to move up, their "point system"
Great pay and benefits for a job only requiring a diploma, benefits are really good after you become full time, give you insurance, 401k, etc. Raises are rare, if any. Coworkers are great and diverse, management is overworked and therefor could do better if provided incentives and proper staffing. Hardest part, i don't feel like they actually care for or take care of locals, or people with gambling problems, most enjoyable was working the Kentucky derby and Superbowl.
Gaming industry giant making the conversion to entertainment organization
Director of Operations, The LINQ/High Roller (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 18, 2015
Easily the best opportunity I was given by Caesars Entertainment was my current position as Director of Operations for the High Roller. This job has given me so much experience in a diverse set of skills that I never would have been able to get anywhere else. I'm grateful to the management team of The LINQ and the High Roller for giving me this chance to shine and show just what I can do.
Regional Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Great place to work
Cons: Always looking to cut and centralize positions
I worked there for 20 years, the money was good, my peers were fantastic. The company overextended their credit position and had to make tough cuts. Like any corporation it is all about making money.
Loved this Job!!!
NATIONAL CASINO MARKETING COORDINATOR (Former Employee), St. Louis, MissouriAugust 5, 2015
Pros: Listening to my ideas. Recognition for good work. Advancement.
Cons: Hours
Excellent company to work for. I developed great relationships with the customers. I enjoyed speaking with the guests, booking trips, and providing continuous service throughout their stay.
poor
Security specialists (Former Employee), Atlantic city, NJAugust 2, 2015
Pros: nothing.
Cons: everything.
due to a current issue with this company I cant write a good or bad review when it comes to this company. I would say in the beginning it was a very nice place, but towards then end of my employment thing went not according plan.
Great benefits and good working condition.
Credit Specialist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 25, 2015
Pros: great office
Cons: Low salary for the kind of work.
Very busy environment, phone calls and a lot of paper work. The job has taught me how to be very efficient and a lot of patience. Management is great, they made sure we are happy. Co-workers are great too, very helpful. The hardest part is processing an express application and taking care of the guest over the phone. The most enjoyable is free food and paid breaks.
Exciting and fast pased industry
Table Games Dealer (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Coworkers are amazing, outgoing people
Cons: Mentally tiring
Being a dealer at a Casino is generally very exciting and fun, but it is also a job in which you handle large amounts of money throughout a regular work day. You have to think fast, maintain control of the game, and provide game protection while entertaining the customers. The job can be difficult when you have to separate yourself from the feelings of the players that are disgruntled or have lost a lot of money, but it can also be very satisfying to see players win and have a good time while at your establishment.
Casino was fun!
Dual Rate Supervisor (Former Employee), Atlantic City NJJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Pay and benefits were good
Cons: Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
High level pace kept you going all day everyday. People were great to work with. Lots of demands needed to be met everyday.
Fun place to work, loved my co workers
Dept. lead / Supervisor (Former Employee), Hammond, INJuly 18, 2015
The job was fun! I had a opportunity to meet a lot of famous people. the cons, Management was poor. They were real hard to talk to.
Loved it
GUEST SERVICE AGENT/ROOMS CONTROLLER (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJJuly 5, 2015
Great company to work for. Definitely would suggest others to work for Caesars Entertainment. Always room to move up within the company.
A job that we say..."and I get paid to do this." Very rewarding!!!
Administrative Assistance/Recruitment Coordinator (Current Employee), Robinsonville, MSJune 25, 2015
Pros: An hour for lunch and constant employee engagements.
Cons: Choosing a holiday to work and you may want off the same as another co-worker.
In a day, I get a chance to meet new people who are looking for a job or coming in to do paperwork because they've gotten hired. In 17 years I've learned that others attitude doesn't determine mine. My manager is great. We've recently combined HR, Employee Relations and Employment together and I lost my manager but everything has still worked out. We are very close in the office...we even hang after work. The hardest part of the job is that there's no hard part. I'm a very organized person and I sort by most important first. The most enjoyable part of the job is the job. I've been here 17 years.
Fast paced
Harrahs Casino Cage Cashier (Former Employee), New Orleans, LaJune 24, 2015
Pros: great food in break room, meet new people, good pay
Cons: rude customers, DRAMA, short breaks
Very fast paced environment. Chip counting my take a while for some people. Start off with a starting balance, end with the same balance at the end of the night. Easier said than done.

Typical day includes, waiting to clock in, grabbing a drawer and counting in with money and chips, clock out for lunch, finish shift, count out, make sure no money is lost, go home.
Work
Assistant Casino Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NevadaJune 20, 2015
I enjoyed the position that I held. It was challenging and rewarding. All the people of the organization are great. The most enjoyable part of the job was engaging with the team members.
co workers
marketing operations representative (Former Employee), new jerseyJune 17, 2015
Pros: free lunches, health care, gym, and most of all my coworkers
Cons: that our property closed
my co workers were the best people who could ask to work with, they were helpful, kind, very much a team player. they made the workplace a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. i consider them a second family, which is what we called ourselves. i miss them most about the job because without these amazing people i would have not gained as many friends as i have. they are amazing to the guests and our guests loved each and every one of them.
Great Company
Corporate Total Rewards Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Las VegasJune 8, 2015
Pros: good management, good benefits
Cons: quite cubical feel
Continue to learn about the company and always able to talk to management about projects and concerces for guidance.

Enjoy being able to work with all of the different properties.
better places to work for out there
Table Games Supervisor (Former Employee), Hammond, IndianaJune 7, 2015
Pros: learn games for free
Cons: horrible lunches and management
As a table Games Supervisor, Horseshoe Hammond is a horrible place to work. If you're not in the Management team clique, advancement opportunities are scarse. They also have an annual bonus program in which the same people get every year simply because they are a part of a management clique. It's pretty much equalivant to the Illuminati. They bend the rules for who they want to bend the rules for.
See previous response
Senior Internal Auditor (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 4, 2015
Pros: work life balance
Cons: managament
The most difficult part of the job is working with various Directors and Vice Presidents in gaming areas. However, this is a challenge I enjoy and feel that I have risen to.
Special Events Hosts
Special Events Host (Current Employee), Atlantic City, NJJune 2, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: healthcare, being sent home if they schedule too many people
I do not have a typical day at work because we do many different events at the casinos. I can work anything from gift giveaways, slot tournaments, dinner registrations, raffles and bingo nights.
I've learned that there are many more aspects to our special events as the casino than one would think. We need customers to have proper state identification, there are gamin rules and regulations we have to abide by.
The management team for Caesars Entertainment has recently been cut down so it is still some getting used to. But all the managers and coordinators I work for are easy going, very polite (they don't treat us like we are nothing) and they are easy to talk to whenever there is a situation with a customer or a personal one.
The hardest part of the job is pleasing all of the customers. It seems like no matter how smoothly everything goes there is always that one person who ruins it with their attitude.
Funny thing is one of the most enjoyable parts of the job is the regular customer you get to know. They see you on a regular basis, know you by name and ask you about your day Most of them are very kind and once they get to know you they actually try and help you out on occasions.
Headquarters