Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews

banquet server position.
Banquet Food Server (Holiday-Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 19, 2018
It was a fine temporary position. I worked during the holiday season, over Christmas & New Years. It was in the banquet department & I had a banquet partner and we had a great rapport with one another.
Many Opporunities
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 17, 2018
Caesars Entertainment is a company that is willing to take a chance on people who prove themselves to be diligent, hardworking, team players. Advancement is not considered by tenure. It's about what you want to do with your time with the company. The opportunities are there for those who want it.
Pros
Free employment parking, medical/dental/vision benefits, 401K, management is approachable and open to suggestions
Cons
Wages could be a little more competitive
Poor management
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 12, 2018
Worked in security for 4 years. Never missed a day, nevver late, no write ups. The scale for your yearly review is role model, strong performer, and needs improvement. First two years, I got role model. 3rd year got strong performer. No reason given. 4th year, again never missed a day and never late, no write ups, strong performer again. I worked with people who called out multiple times and they got role model and a higher raise.( 4% as RM and 2% for SP). Management plays favorites. They don’t pay for performance. You have to kiss the managers butt to get noticed. I can’t speak for other Caesars properties, but at Philadelphia, that’s how it works and you can either deal with it or leave. I left and took my work ethic with me.
Pros
Free lunch is just ok. Usually left overs from the diamond room from the day before
Cons
Management and the customers are horrible
Fun and exciting
Centralized Scheduling Planner (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 12, 2018
I learned more about finance in this position, about large corporate and the casino life which in and of itself was exciting. Management were the best teachers
Pros
Free Lunches
Fast Pace
HOTEL OPERATIONS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 12, 2018
It's a great property to work for. It is a well known property and one of the oldest hotel on the strip that has a lot of history. The experience you will learn from working a big property like this are priceless and will certainly help anyone who's looking for advancement in their career path.
Hate it hate it hate very low pay and expect so much from you management is terrible nothings exciting about it it’s sickening
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJanuary 11, 2018
I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work there. The pay is horrible everyone gets paid differently we all done the same labor of work. Management sucks lack of communication. Favoritism it’s really not worth it it’s sickening and stressful .
Benefits
Cons
Pay, management, favoritism
Exciting and Rewarding Workplace
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  LINQ PromenadeJanuary 10, 2018
I enjoy my present position with Caesars Entertainment and am seeking a part time position to supplement my income.

I enjoy the interaction with our guests and visitors and I am blessed to work with some amazing people.

There is also variety in my work day which always keeps it interesting and challenging.
Pros
Great benefits
Great benefits
Security Lifesafety Dispatch (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 8, 2018
Staff levels in every department diminished during the past 17 years with company. Vegas economy did not fully rebound after Sept 11th. (I was a 27 year employee)
Pros
meals provided (PAID break times), GOOD benefits
Cons
staff levels cut
Stressful workplace but fun
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJanuary 4, 2018
Depending on the manager, it could make or break your employment experience. In one department I worked, I had a great team and everyone worked well together. However in another department, the managers did not properly train employees and did a poor job of communicating their expectations.
Client relations
LEAD VIP REP (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 3, 2018
Great pay! The atmosphere is very stressful but fun. The managers are very strict and the clients can be very difficult. This job was a good learning experience.
Hard to be creative
Graphic Artist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 31, 2017
I did mostly production design work, but really wanted to do more creative jobs. It was hard to move up in the department. The department engagement activities were fun.
Pros
Good company to have on your resume
Cons
Long hours, hard to get promoted
Fun work place
Poker Dealer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 31, 2017
Ive been working at the rio for over 10 years , rio has provided me with many fun times , also the rio has mad me alot of friends , I enjoy coming to work everyday and being around customers and coworkers
Benefits
Cons
Smoke in casino
great and fun place to work
Casino Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 27, 2017
the work environment is laid back and co-worker are friendly and helpful. The training is very thorough and easy. The adherance abd attendance policy is strict but fair.
Pros
paid breaks and lunches, and the drinks and lunches were paid for as well
Cons
the environment in the call center can be stressfull
Excellent place to work
Table Games Dealer (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJDecember 27, 2017
Great hours to work. The company is very flexible. Offered excellent customer courtesy. You get to mingle with people of all nationalities in the work place.
Pros
great pay, great benefits, great enviroment
General Reservation Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 26, 2017
Caesar is a great company to work for provided that you are given hours. The majority of the call center is union meaning everything is based on seniority. The only draw backs are they tent to over hire making hour a bit limited.
Benefits
Cons
Lack of Advancement
Not for everyone
Casino Vip Host (Current Employee) –  Valley Center, CADecember 23, 2017
Harrahs Resort Southern California is not for everyone. As a seasoned professional, I rely heavily on being provided adequate training and knowledge to better understand both my position and expectations. They failed on delivering training which promotes success. Pathway to understanding bonus structure is unclear and no one is on the same page when it come to understanding the culture.
Pros
It could be FUN
Cons
Its not really FUN
Human Resources Manager/EEO (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJDecember 22, 2017
Was a great place to work. Learned how to manage multiple properties. Most enjoyable part was assisting the employees and community. Reported to good people.
Pros
Great coworkers; stable environment
Awful place to work
Email Marketing Campaign Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 22, 2017
The job is supposed to be a corporate job but we are treated as fast food workers. There is no room for growth and you do not get paid for major holidays like Christmas and Thanksgiving.
Typical day at work
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILDecember 20, 2017
I work in the mornings so I get all of the employees ready for the opening of the casino. I have to place the daily supply order, process payroll, train employees as needed and monitor the daily activity on the casino floor to insure guests are taken care of.
Got to enjoy some events
Special Events Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 18, 2017
Got to enjoy some of the food at events and some of the shows. It was nice to have flexible hours while going to school full time. Liked the fact of having a personal trainer st the employee fitness center.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caesars Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.