Caesars Entertainment

Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews

Disfunctional with lack of sincerity
Manager (Former Employee), Flamingo & HarrahsMay 5, 2015
Pros: Benefits are decent, transfer capabilities
Cons: Read above....
Caesars has been in major financial trouble for some time. Unfortunately, they are not honest with people and have let a large number of people go with suspicious circumstances to save money. Caesars Ent is all about appearances, with no real substance. They talk about green this and that, but waste tons. They discuss "Get me, Guide me, Root for me"....but do not practice it. Selecting certain persons sometimes in the name of diversity without regard for selecting the most qualified person. Thus there public areas, rooms and overall service has dropped. Caesars Ent knows that they will save more on labor than they spend on upset guests, and having no vested interest in being the best resort in terms of quality this has become acceptable to them.
productive
Table Games Dealer/Table Games Supervisor (Current Employee), Atlantic City, NJMay 3, 2015
made a lot of money but no raises hard to be full time. lots of very good managers but one by one they all get dismissed for no reason.
Upbeat and positive work environment
VLT Shift Manager (Current Employee), North Randall, OhioApril 28, 2015
Heavy guest interaction paying out jackpots, correcting situations on the floor with machines or other guests. Staffing/scheduling daily. Positive coaching for subordinates.
Great interment
Valet Greeter (Current Employee), North Randall, OHApril 8, 2015
Pros: heatlhcare
Cons: Shot Break or only person in that position and get payed lest but do more
i really enjoy my job i like it here i just don't like living here so i would rather leave Cleveland just for a fresh everything then stay here i love my co workers i work will with everybody fit in i do my job and i go home and i also spent time with my co workers and management out side of work. i typical come in at 11 pm to 7 or 8 am to (3rd shift) to park and bring up cars for the costumers at the Casino and i greet them as the come and go. The hardest part is the wealth when it rains or snow really bad here and the management isn't correct some times but i still do what is asked of me no matter what and more , the enjoyable part is to meet great people enjoy new things or great wisdom and growth as a young man its beautiful. Its just the city.
Sous Chef (Current Employee), North Randall, OHMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches.
Cons: Black Out days absolutely no balance of work to personal life.
My typical day at consist of managing 15-20 employees on a day to day basis, I have learned how to work with Microsoft Outlook and how to cost out menu items to reach a certain percentage. The hardest part of my job is when there are call offs and the most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with.
Wonderful Brand name
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJMarch 4, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: i don't work there anymore.
Name is known world wide and a great Brand name to work for. Lots of good people work for this company and management needs to remember without good employees behind you, you don't have a company.
It's a great environment
Bus Person (Current Employee), Las Vegas BlvdMarch 2, 2015
Pros: good working environment
Cons: not enough work.
My experience with St. Louis Cafe in the Paris Hotel has been a very positive experience. We have great team members who work there and bring good mood and a desirable place to work in.
Dealing cards on Gamming table games
Dealer (Former Employee), Robinsonville, MSFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: great vacation time and pay
Cons: working for this company
Typical day always consist of customer relations.

I learned that gambling is bad when it takes control
of a customer and that was really sad.

Management and my coworkers all seemed to work very well together.

Hardest part of the job was dealing with customers attitude.

Sharing the excitement when customers won and tipped.
decent environment
Food and Beverage Manager (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJFebruary 13, 2015
long hours, no breaks. decent salary rate. looking for more secure environment.

management needed tweaking. no training. was hoping for longevity but they consistently lay off people instead.
Upbeat and positive work environment
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: meeting people from all over the world
A typical day of work included coming in at four a.m. and dealing with party going guest on the way into an after hours nightclub. My management team were wonderful, I have never worked with such an amazing team of employees. The hardest thing about my job was having to handle intoxicated rude guest. The best part of my job was learning how to deal with difficult situations in a more positive way, meaning learning how to resolve the situation by compromising rather than arguing.
Caesars
Marketing Engineer / Desktop / Helpdesk (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 31, 2015
Caesars Entertainment is located in Atlantic City, NJ. Right on the boardwalk. Caesars Entertainment is located in Atlantic City, NJ. Right on the boardwalk.Caesars Entertainment is located in Atlantic City, NJ. Right on the boardwalk.
Its a job
Housekeeping (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: very short breaks or sometimes no breaks at all
a typical day at work would be to get your cart together and get to work asap so you do not get behind, this is a very fast paced job and very tiring, what made it enjoyable was some of the co workers there. I think i would have enjoyed the company more if i were in a different position.
Great
Internal Communications Specialist (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: all positive
Cons: all positive
Write and proof read employee citywide communications for emails and printed advertisements. Design email and poster templates. Assist the Marketing Department with launching new guest programs and offers to employees with communications and employee events. Support HERO and Code Green community outreach initiatives. Revamp back of house areas by having new branded wall wraps installed along with requesting repainting areas when necessary. Coordinate with Studio using Quickbase to submit design requests and receive printed advertisements. Send all printed advertisements to the Print Shop. Participate in employee events with the Engagement Teams. Coordinate blood drives by taking calls from employees volunteering to donate. Ensure front of house and back of house employees view all current communications by posting it on informational bulletin boards, poster holders, table tents, and banners.

Planned, coordinated and implemented employee events and programs. Created proposals and timelines for employee of the month program, supervisor of the quarter, holiday parties, food drives, and other employee special events.
Hard times
Poker Supervisor / Bartender (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: fair compensation
Cons: work environment, moral
Currently this company is experiencing a bankruptcy. Unfortunately it reflects in the management and day to day operations of the business. I enjoy working with my co-workers, but stress and the overall climate take their toll on moral.
Productive and fun Workplace
Programmer (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: lunch at low cost
Cons: short breaks, and wfh options
Lots of scope in Learning. implementing Hadoop.

Learned Hadoop Cloudera Distribution.
worked on SPARK, HIVE, HBASE. Oozie.
Great place to work and strive in your career
Lead Bartender (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: great benefits.
At Caesars Ent. I have learned to balance career and home life. I have been able to advance my career through educational training and team leadership. I do believe Caesars Ent. Has been one of the most integral part of my beverage career.
Regional Director of Sales & Marketing (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 7, 2015
Busy and never a dull moment. Lots of opportunity to grow if in the Vegas area. Work/Life balance is great. Co-workers are amazing. Hardest part of my job is traveling from Atlanta to Vegas on a regular basis.
Mega-Resort Autonomy
Bellman (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 29, 2014
Pros: good pay, free food, busy
Cons: no management support, little opportunity to advance
Better pay and benefits than your average hotel. Decent job perks (hour paid lunch, employee cafeteria, employee gym). Management support and interaction is virtually non-existent. Preference is given based on seniority, rather than hard work and results. Culture is punch in, work hard, and punch out.
Wonderful gaming experience working for the leader in the industry.
Poker Assistant Shift Manager (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJDecember 29, 2014
Pros: working for the leader in the gaming industry.
I spent most of my career in a Management position in the Gaming Industry. Caesars Entertainment is the premier Casino/Hotel and leader in the industry. Their expectations and constant training and development of staff was next to none.

It was a challenging environment with endless opportunity for professional growth.
Working in a Casino
Showroom Associate (Current Employee), Atlantic City, NJDecember 26, 2014
Pros: working
Cons: lack of work due to less bookings of events
The hardest part of the job is having the skills and knowledge to advance and being denied the chance to advance.

The pros are being able to work various events and shows and meeting people.

One of the major cons is that there isn't that any events scheduled.

Another con is that within certain departments there is drama which breaks down to people who are actually doing their job are either punished or let go while workers who are not doing their job are being rewarded, due to their relationship with the supervisors or management.

1 2 3 4 5

About Caesars Entertainment

Caesars Entertainment Corporation (formerly Harrah's Entertainment) likes to spread its bets. The firm owns and/or operates more – Read more

Caesars Entertainment Salaries