Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews in United States

Accountant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 17, 2016
I enjoy working for this company because they believe in promotion within and looking for hard working employees. Everyone is friendly and looks out for each other. Department heads lend a hand when it is needed and are not afraid of helping out.
Pros
Department Outings
Cons
Pay
Lots of different technology to learn.
Marketing Engineering (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJune 11, 2016
No day is exactly like the day before. Many different technologies are brought together with opportunities to learn them all. Management is nice to work for. Co-workers are team players. Hardest part of the job is keeping up with all the emerging technologies. The most enjoyable is all the different technologies; it keeps the job interesting.
Pros
Free lunches, employee discounts, access to technologies
Cons
Sometime long hours, sometimes working off hours, on call dutues.
Always hiring
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAMay 31, 2016
At this casino there were always chances for promotions or at this department transfers. I was in the security department it was harder to move up in that department because people tend to stick around once they move up and there were limited supervision jobs. Other departments like dealers, servers, slot attendants, etc. had better chances of moving up since they were bigger departments.
Pros
free lunch, healthcare
Overall solid company to work for
Master Cook (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 25, 2016
Job security might be sketchy depending on who you work with or under but good overall working conditions. Good associates to work with.
Pros
Decent compensation, at or above industry standards
Cons
Job Security
Very rewarding place to work
Count Room Team Member (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 24, 2016
My day at Caesars Palace was non-stop unless there was a problem. The hardest part of my day was standing 7-12 hours a day. Management was fair to all employees. There were many rewards being employed with Caesars Entertainment.
management is really poor
Butler (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 12, 2016
management is really poor, but the job itself is really easy and fun. and salary is not bad either, benefits is good, co workers are fun to work with
Very Fun Workplace/Environment
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJMay 7, 2016
overall I loved being a part of that company and would not mind working with them again & I would refer other people to seek employment with them as well.
Night Audit
Assistant Manager Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 4, 2016
Dealt with the night audit procedures and handled any guest issues that arose during the shift. Enjoyed working with coworkers and trying to solve problems with guests.
Must fit your personality
Dual Rate Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILMay 2, 2016
Guests are mostly regulars since this isn't a destination Casino. Management and co-workers are you make it. The facility is non smoking which is fantastic for you health.
A true learning experience.
Certified Managing Chef (Current Employee) –  1000 Broadway, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202April 28, 2016
5am putting out fires from third shift. Checking messages for daily production changes and request. Daily payroll assessments and time verification's. Time scheduling for production and delivery of product.
The daily process of operating a number of outlets, cost centers and banquets service. How to deal with various personalities.
Are my work family.
Teaching people to be accountable for their actions.
Teaching the group new recipes, how to calculate their recipe production based on event totals and my daily interactions with casino employees.
Pros
Teaching new experiences to cooks and building friendships
Cons
Non concern of Sanitation and Safety concerns of cooks
Caesars Entertainment, working in a casino/hotel
Casino (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 26, 2016
Some days are the same day in and out, sometimes you do not know what to expect.
I have learned a lot about business, gaming, customer service and demo-graphs of target guests/patrons.
Co-works are like any other job, some good, some bad.
Management is the same.
The hardest part of the job, is dealing with entitled people, but that is the culture created by the industry. The second is the executive leadership and above. They tend to be out of the loop with the ground level and management gets stuck right in between.
The most enjoyable part of the job, is making people smile, and feel good, after all they are there for work or vacation.
Pros
Meet different people, good benefits, always a chance to move around or up.
Cons
Executive leaders out of contact with employees & guests, Many of the business decisions, The employee dining food is terrible and unhealthy
A Purpose
Cook (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 19, 2016
A typical day at work is doing the best you can for people who outnumber you. I have learned that in the culinary industry, you give more than you receive. Management is a gamble. The hardest part of the job is doing things that are not in the job description, but doing what is necessary to show passion for the career. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I have a purpose when I wake up in the morning.
Pros
Union paid uniforms, lunches
Cons
hours coincide with personal life
Fun and rewarding workplace
VIP Cocktail Server (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 17, 2016
During my employment at The Cromwell Hotel and Casino, my hard work was rewarded with Total Return points and mentions in the weekly newsletter. I was constantly written emails thanking me for showing guests we truly care. The motto is "Inspire grown ups to play" and the company puts an emphasis on customer satisfaction. We ranked number one in the company!
Pros
Total Return points used for online purchases on company website.
Cons
Short breaks, smoke filled environment
Caesars Enertainment is a great learning enviorment
Promotions & Events Coordinator (Marketing) (Current Employee) –  Bossier City, LAApril 16, 2016
I would suggeest that if you are trying to work in marketing or the gaming industry Caesars would be one of the best places for you to start your career.
decent entry level job
security guard (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 15, 2016
It takes time to get integrated into the community of coworkers and a lot of shady things happen behind the scenes working in the gaming industry. Slightly difficult to advance in the job or switch to a different department without previously already knowing someone.
Loved the Mirage
Executive Assistant to Western Division Executives (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 15, 2016
Working at the Mirage was a great experience. I loved the benefits giving to the employees and that it felt like a family within the Table Games department. The shift managers knew their staff and respected each of us for our individual talents.
Pros
Employee Dining Room
Cons
24/7
Managers and supervisors play favorites
Total Rewards Representative WSOP (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 14, 2016
The systems LEM and CMS are 40 years old and waaay out of date. One training room hadn't been cleaned in weeks. And it was freezing cold. People eat in the reservations phone area at their desks. No one has their own desk/monitor. There is only ONE monitor per desk and many programs to run. Constant switching. You must apologize for other people's mistakes. You must be on the "pet" list a fav of the super to get OT or a shift you want. They are not spending to fix much of anything that needs repair.
Think twice. If you can stand managers who cannot manage go for it. Maybe you will be the one who succeeds! There are opportunities but will take years as the current managers are never going to leave or quit. Or transfer. Health benefits are okay. Free lunch if you can eat the same food over and over and over-
Good luck.
Pros
Free lunch and the gym etc.
Cons
Management and promotions
Multicultural Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 12, 2016
Management is overall caring and is dedicated to talent development though opportunities can be lacking. There are a group of very talented people here.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Lack of opportunities
steady work.
Slot tech (Former Employee) –  Robinsonville, MSApril 6, 2016
this was a growing casino newly installed machines. now closed for business. i loved working here plenty of people to meet.
Pros
uniforms and lunches were provided.
Cons
other shifts rarely opened for advance ment
Fun environment with show event perks
Marketing/Total Rewards Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 6, 2016
Caesars is a nice and fun place to work for. I love my co-workers, the guests that come from all over the world and the locals. I learn about other cultures, the regular guests that comes every day/week/month and so on...
Weekend is very hectic, we're always short staff.
Pros
Paid Lunch hour plus 7 hour work day, free meals