Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews

Loved This Company
Absence Integrity Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 11, 2017
I loved working for Caesars. They had plenty of opportunities for employees to progress. I started out as a hostess and wanted to move up into management so within a year I was promoted. Within another year, I was promoted again. The career opportunities with this company are endless.
Good place to work. Great guests. Great coworkers. Good benefits.
Security Dispatcher/officer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 10, 2017
I enjoy working at Caesars Palace. I've learned how important customer service is and how vital it is to work as a team. Management has always treated me well. The hardest part of this job is having to trespass people and working with a short handed schedule. Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting people from all over the world.
Pros
Good benefits. Fun environment
Cons
Short staffed. free food in not that good.
Good work atmosphere
Casino Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 10, 2017
Good pay and benefits. upbeat and steady work pace. supportive work environment with access to build relations with other departments. computer system needs to be simplified. Too many logons and screens that prevent proficiency.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
computer systems
Not Fairly Cultured
Regional Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 6, 2017
Caesar's Entertainment Regional Accounting Department was not equally yoked, bias and forth coming prejudice if not of an Asian decent. I can only speak from while being an Employee 2007-08.
Pros
Promotes within, Assessment Tools for Advancements
Cons
Must be a brown noser
I stand by my judgement
Food Server (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJDecember 4, 2017
when the customers where treated right everything was good. Now they aren't given the respect of before. The management needs
to respect themselves before they can control the work staff. Do the job of HOSPITALITY treat people with RESPECT. The company was very good to work for before the merger and loss of respect for workers.
Pros
Union
Cons
Lack of experienced leaders and TOO MUCH FAVORITETISM (brown nosers)
Unprofesional and cut throat
Corporate Consolidated Financial Operations (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 2, 2017
Decline to answer. To much to say what is wrong with this place. No work life balance, cared more about the numbers then the employee, far below median income level.
not a fun place to work.
Table Games Dealer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 1, 2017
it's a break-in house with little concern for the employees, supervisors are rude and undertrained, management is only concerned about their bonuses, and every single person this the table games dept complains all night about their jobs.
Edr rocked
Porter (Former Employee) –  Flamingo Las VegasNovember 28, 2017
One of the best jobs i ever had. Though only temporary I would go back anytime if they called. Also Edr stands for employee dining room, and it was pretty darn good. Biggest thing i liked was knowing i was working in a Historic Casino.
Professional Environment
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 28, 2017
Great company to work for. Very professional team. Great working enviroment. Management had an open door policy. Enjoyed working with a diverse group.
Fast paced, stressful at times, great team work
Security Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 27, 2017
I would absolutely go back to Caesars Entertainment without a second thought. I loved being busy and having training opportunities, as well as chances to advance in the company.

Want to know more about Caesars Entertainment?

Ask a question
Place is falling apart need to change Director structure
Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJNovember 26, 2017
The union runs the place. It's a cut throat environment. They own you. Place is filthy and infested with bed bus and rodents. Staff is underpaid. Horrible
not worth it
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 25, 2017
after working with the company for 6 years, never had a raise, always worked ever single holiday without extra/double pay. constantly harassed and no management to stand up for you
Pros
free lunch, amazing xo workers
Cons
no raise or any incentives
Great Place To Work
Regional Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Robinsonville, MSNovember 23, 2017
Caesars is a great place to work with amazing benefits. Career advancement opportunities are fair. Initially working weekends and holidays can be a little tough.
Did not enjoy the experience
AR Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 23, 2017
Not helpful to temp personnel. Did not let me know when my final day was so I was unable to collect my belongings. Since I was temp my duties changed almost daily, and training for the new systems was offered, but never done. I was accused of lying when I said I was not trained. I was reviewed after three weeks and the first I had no access, the second I was loaned out to another department and the third I finally got into the work and was expected to know all of it. Instead of letting you know there is a problem supervisors go directly to management and you feel like you are going to the principle for discipline. The hardest part was the way the other people treated me when they knew the supervisor did not like me.There were a lot of people in other departments that were very friendly. I did meet a few people that were helpful and friendly in my department. I was sorry to leave without saying goodbye, but not sorry to leave.
Pros
I thought I would learn the new system
Cons
I was never given the opportunity to train for the new system
Fun working at a landmark Casino
Poker Dealer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 20, 2017
We had just opened the new poker room, the thing was huge. Fun and exciting work environment. Made alot of money there, as things were booming in Las Vegas.
most days were enjoyable
Casino Credit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 17, 2017
I enjoyed the job itself, dealt with other casinos all over the country and bankers to update credit for customers, enjoyed speaking with customers on a daily basis
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
no real cons
Dynamic Changing Environment
Senior Project Accountant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 14, 2017
Oracle Cloud was just implemented as our new AP and GL system, so overcoming the challenges and obstacles of a new system has been both frustrating and exciting.
Pros
Friendly Co-Workers
Cons
Favoritism
Good money, poor management
Food Server (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVNovember 13, 2017
I enjoyed working for Caesars. I didn't like the location or management of the location. The other employees were "cliquey" and wasn't very open to new members of the team. Management didn't really care if employees were happy or not. Only cared about making money.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
very easy job, enjoy meeting new people
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 12, 2017
9 to 5 customer service. I enjoy talking with all the customers. Culture is very cut throat. The hardest part of the job is not really learning anything new. I need to use my mind.
Pros
Great healthcare
Cons
Not using my mind
Fast paced environment
Manager of Centralized Scheduling (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 12, 2017
Caesars was a great company to work for. It provided a great life for my family. Day to day operations were fast paced on the spot decision making. Enjoyed working with FOH employees and guests.
Pros
Ability to learn other areas of the casino.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caesars Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.