Caesars Entertainment

Caesars Entertainment United States Employee Reviews

Wonderful workplace but not secure
HR Rep (Former Employee), Chester, PADecember 2, 2014
Pros: free parking and lunches.
Cons: did not make enough
I was laid off/position was eliminated. Prior to that the company was great to work for, and I really enjoyed my coworkers.
Fun and friendly place to work and go
Hotel Runner/Houseman (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 22, 2014
Pros: 60% shoes once a month
Cons: working schedule was hard sometimes
Had the pleasure of working with a great group of people from stock to cashier. visuals and floor displaces
SAME AS ABOVE
Cage Cashier (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 21, 2014
ALSO HELP TO PROTECT COMPANY ASSETS AND FOLLOW POLICIES AND PROCEDURES, AND PROTECT COMPANY FINANCES. ALSO KNOWLEDGE OF ALL GAMING REGULATIONS, CUSTOMER SERVICE, HOSPITALITY SKILLS ETC
CASH PERSONAL CHECKS, CHIPS, CASH TO CASH TRANSACTIONS, CREDIT CARDS TRANSACTIONS, AND MANAGE SEVERAL TYPES OF FOREIGN CURRENCY
Balance between work life and personal life
Reactivation Casino Executive (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 21, 2014
Pros: balance between work life and personal life
Cons: not able to utilize sales skils, training from previous positions.
According to their mission statement, "Each of our brands will be the overwhelming first choice for casino entertainment of its targeted customers."
Great Workplace, Something New Everyday!
Poker Dealer (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 10, 2014
Working for Caesars has been great. They treat their employees well as long as those employees respect the company and the customer. I enjoy working with new customers looking for a great gaming experience everyday!
Very productive group
IT Consultant (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 3, 2014
Pros: good pace, alot of work
Cons: budget cuts
Good place to work.
this is all i have to say
take my resume or for get it
call me if you have something
Great work environment
Title 31 Auditor (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 29, 2014
Great work environment! Lots of company wide engagement opportunities.
Secure and productive
Title 31 Auditor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 23, 2014
Benefits were great, secure job status, room for advancement
Free fitness center for Full time Employees
Frontdesk agent (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJOctober 22, 2014
Pros: company issued uniforms and free lunch
Cons: mandatory overtime
Fast paced family friendly place to work. I learned how to effectively communicate with customers as well as co-workers. Management works with you to assure that you reach you goals. Hardest part of what I experienced was readjusting to new managers and supervisors. Most enjoyable for me was the interaction with my customers.
Big Organization with great benefits on the Vegas Strip
NONGAMING CASHIER BANK/ FOOD & BEVERAGE AUDITOR (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 21, 2014
Pros: great location off strip
I reconciled and reviewed point of sale reports on revenue for each outlet at 6 casinos. I processed AUR reports to the top sheets for settlements and revenue amongst food, beverage, and retail for each outlet. I communicated with managers at outlets regarding misc. revenue postings for accuracy on account classification. I audited weekly payroll submissions provided from casinos for gratuities received in room service, and reviewed emails including covers at bars or restaurants. I reviewed daily sales reports produced from weekly audits to resolve variances. Processed month-end journal entry and upload to LMS after daily sales are confirmed. Produced re-class journal entries on changes requested for the period adjustments. I reviewed Live Entertainment Tax calendar verifying appropriate tax was charged and recorded for the period. Tasked with completing daily deliverables and meeting reoccurring deadlines. Reconcile front of house non-gaming cash drops to system point of sales cash readings. I ensure accuracy of Over/Short reports used by operations for employee accountability and disciplinary purposes. I investigated and respond to departmental inquiries in a timely manner.
Managed four of the Caesars Atlantic City properties entertainment as well as Harrahs Philadelphia.
Regional Entertainment & Talent Specialist (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJOctober 8, 2014
Great position within the region. Was able to book and work with the top talent agencies and bands in the country. Very demanding but worth it.
Hardest Part Of This Job
Food & Beverage Manager / Manager of Casual Dining (Current Employee), Atlantic City, NJOctober 7, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: corruption in upper management
Company is so far in debt. Going to sleep at night not knowing if we will get a 30day to closure letter is not comforting.
great company
Gaming Analyst (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 6, 2014
Pros: free meals
Cons: bad pay
great company. good work life balance. bad pay. good management. good projects.
Assisting VIP status customers for airfare and hotel
Travel Specialist (Current Employee), Las vegas, NVOctober 2, 2014
Pros: great company and co workers
Cons: not a lot of room for advancement.
Assist with flight arrangements for upscale high profile guests to visit our properties nationwide.
Productive and enthusiastic environment
Database Marketing Analyst (Current Employee), Council Bluffs, IASeptember 21, 2014
Pros: free lunch and free tickets to concerts sometimes
Cons: so many people in one office
My job entails giving creative direction and copy for our art on our mail pieces, and segment the data based on qualifications for each individual event or promotion.
A typical day starts off with answering emails and prioritizing my day. I like to get the art started for a job first due to the amount of time that can take with our studio. Once that has been entered, I create a matrix to work from using specified criteria given, build the offer, and segment the data. I send the output to my superiors for approval that the data was pulled correctly. Once I have that, I send the data to the vendor for them to review the data and start working on that until the art is received. Once I receive an art proof from the studio, I review it and make necessary changes. My superiors and property marketing also review it and inform of their changes. After art has been approved, we send this to the vendor so they can start production. The vendor will send us proofs with the guests information and offer from the data they have received, and we proof that as well to ensure there are not any errors. When everything is approved, the vendors ship out the mailers for delivery.
I have learned a lot from this company in six years. I learned the importance of how one bad experience can affect the perception of a business as a whole. I have learned how to communicate effectively with all counterparts to achieve one goal efficiently and accurately. Also, I have learned how to display professionalism in the work place. There are so many different things that each position has taught me, but the most – more... important thing I have learned is how much I enjoy being a leader and helping people learn.
I get along great with the management and my co-wrokers. We like to keep the mood light so that work is a little more enjoyable. Management can play favorites sometimes, but they are for the most part very nice.
The hardest part of this job is dealing with errors once they have been discovered in a professional and calm manner. This is pretty easy for me, but I do become disappointed in myself when I find I have made an error.
Last, the most enjoyable part of this job was learning so many new systems. I love to learn new things and overcome challenges. Staying current with technology is important since technology is constantly changing every day. Also, management is very flexible and understanding when it comes to appointments or illness. – less
Horrible Place.
Engine Utility (Former Employee), Hammond, INSeptember 12, 2014
Cons: they will take everything from you, not enough pay for the dangerous job you do and the chiefs will stab you in the back.
Highest grossing and lowest paying casino in the area. Don't mention the 'U' word (union, don't even mention it) or they will fabricate things to fire you with. I WAS an Engine Utility. They have room for advancement and raises......pssh they don't know what those are. If you want to work in an Engineering side on a boat, go on the lake or go to another Casino with a Marine crew.
Great place to work with an incredible engagement cutlture
Convention Services Manager-Harrah's (Current Employee), MOSeptember 3, 2014
The engagement culture at Harrah's is like no other. You cannot walk down the hall without finding a friendly face and a genuine smile.
Enjoyable people to work with
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 2, 2014
-playing/dealing games to adults
-employees treated as expendable
-not a very trustworthy company
-coworkers were a joy to work with
Productive and Fun
Accounting Manager, Records Coordinator Manager (Former Employee), Robinsonville, MSAugust 21, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: free lunches
A typical day at work would be working with my team to be sure their day goes smoothly. Work through any problems that need to be dealt with. I have been with Caesars for 18 years. I have learned so much in my time that I was there. I really enjoyed volunteering for the Hero events to help others.
Awful go work somewhere else
poker (Former Employee), hammondAugust 20, 2014
Pros: dont work here
Cons: dont work here
20% or more turnover rate. other casinos pay better. management all say things are corporate's fault. i think this casino is behind the times

About Caesars Entertainment

Caesars Entertainment Corporation (formerly Harrah's Entertainment) likes to spread its bets. The firm owns and/or operates more – Read more

Caesars Entertainment Photos