Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews

Good memories and many celebrities
Cage Cashier (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 15, 2017
Great place to work, co-workers and supervisors were enjoyable to work with and became personal friends. Good food. If you did your job accurately and courteously.....all was well.
Challenging and rewarding work
Manager, Casino/VIP Marketing (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 13, 2017
Working with intelligent people on answering complex problems. The questions and business problems we work solutions to require being able to think outside the box and come up with inventive solutions.
Pros
Business problems, people
Cons
deadlines
Fun
Front Desk Agent, Concierge (Current Employee) –  Nobu HotelJuly 13, 2017
This place makes you excited everyday to come to work. I feel good about the work I do, we have goals in which have to be met so we must perform well.
Fun to work here
Customer Relations Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJuly 9, 2017
With any job it can be stressful at times , but even with such a big company it is family friendly. I have grew to love the people I work with. They are like family even though we have our differences and that's why I returned after leaving for 2 1/2 years.
Great Learning experience `
ENTERTAINMENT PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 9, 2017
I worked in the internship program for the Public Relations department. Seeing the amount of work it takes to coordinate a production is very eye opening.
Best company to work for (before company filed bankruptcy)
Regional Marketing Accountant (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJuly 8, 2017
Loved it! The pay was outstanding, benefits were exceptional, job incentives were amazing, job opportunities were abundant, atmosphere was challenging and exciting. They promoted social skills by numerous events and field trips. There was never a boring moment there. I miss the place so much. Post bankruptcy, it's not the same anymore. I left the company a year before they filed for bankruptcy so I cannot comment on current conditions. In their attemp to reorganize, all administrative jobs were pulled from each casino worldwide and centralized in Las Vegas resulting in layoffs and empty offices. You may wish to move to Las Vegas if you want to be part of this excitement since job security there should be secure.
Pros
Excellent pay and benefits, excellent social environment, amazing job opportunities and an exciting environment
Cons
None (before bankruptcy)
Caesars review
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Northfield, OHJuly 7, 2017
Peoples jobs were threatened on a daily basis. It was not a fun place to work. There was really no chance for advancement in the position I was in. Basically I was glad to have a job.
Unorganized
Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 6, 2017
Very unorganized. Takes a long time to get things done. Big footprint in Vegas so many properties to choose from, but all not so good. Older property and stuck in their ways with older management. Irritating when nobody can give you a simple answer when you need an upper level response.
Pros
Its work. Paycheck
Cons
Management. Slow response time.
World Class Employer
Manager Special Events (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 5, 2017
Working at Caesars Palace was my favorite place to work. I started there as a teenage and rapidly grew and received promotions every year until I reached management. The learning experience was priceless, the people I met along the way are friends for life.
Pros
World-Class, Positive Working Environment
Cons
Work Weekends and Holidays
management
Manager / cook (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJuly 4, 2017
There was no fun at the place. Its all about them.. There were to many chefs telling you different things noboby is on the same page. there was no balance with your out side life, as a manger I lost a lot of my time off because we were always short handed. vacations were denied most of the time. Its crazy to think that you just lose over a hundred PTO hours.
Pros
yes employee cafiteri
Cons
didnt get to take breaks very offtin
Great Place to work
Provide customer service (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89109July 2, 2017
With this company I have a great time. Awesome benefits and great pay and you always have an upbeat and positive attitude throughout the day. Only down fall hard to switch shift which make it a bit difficult to balance my personal life and work life.
Pros
Great pay and awesome benefits
Cons
Work life balance is a little difficult but you can manage
very busy and fast paced
Valet Dispatch/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJuly 1, 2017
the job never allows for boredom because the pace is very fast and enjoyable at the same time if it is in your nature to keep busy at all times.
the employees were always the best teammates.
Pros
coworkers and guests
Job life
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJuly 1, 2017
I work for the grave shift in Caesars. You know, Caesars is the place I love, all my colleagues are so cooperative, we make fun all the time. The company is good for every new employee. I feel proud to be a employee of Caesars Casino, Atlantic City.
Pros
free food
Cons
long breaks
Love working for this company they take care of their employees and nice work place.
Audit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 30, 2017
Working for this company was a pleasure . They allow you to learn and excel. The management ,supervisor are all helpfull
they send you to school or training when you need it on their expense. It is a very comfortable place to work they always look out for their employees best interest.
Pros
They provide free lunch
Cons
Give us one hour break
Job
Manager (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 29, 2017
Job was ok. there are several pros and cons to working for the company. The pros outweigh the cons, but seriously need a management overhaul. Operations training is key
not a good place to be at
Cook/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Maricopa, AZJune 26, 2017
Needs better management lots of turnover and stressful place to work. The co-workers were great and all other employees very nice.
To much Favoritism and not regular in the things and items you have to do. the overall rating of employees in company very happy and you could not be anything but. lots of changes all the time no consistency in prepping and items on menu and how they should be prepared.
Pros
good benofits
Cons
very under staff and favoritism.
Professional and Productive Workplace
Copy Editor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 21, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Caesars and especially getting to work with such first-rate individuals in their fields. Good benefits, good working conditions; who could ask for more?
Pros
Perks such as free tickets to Caesars amenities.
Cons
Long hours on occasion
Laid back work environment
Lead Spa Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 19, 2017
Very laid back work environment, great co-workers. Really enjoyed the manager I worked for, very professional and very knowledgeable. Great incentives for customer service goals.
Best job in the world!
Cocktail Server (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 19, 2017
Love it, love it, love it! Every department is friendly. They take pride in their customer service. Treat everyone, employees and guests, equally. Fun place to work at or hang out at.
I loved my job
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 19, 2017
I loved my job. I had fun and really enjoy the friends I work with.

Management was a joke thou. They hired a F&B manager with ZERO experience. We "workers" had to teach him his job. He would fall asleep as the bar and watch tv while the other managers WATCHED.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
hourly pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caesars Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.