Caesars Entertainment

Caesars Entertainment Employer Reviews

Enjoyable people to work with
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 2, 2014
-playing/dealing games to adults
-employees treated as expendable
-not a very trustworthy company
-coworkers were a joy to work with
Productive and Fun
Accounting Manager, Records Coordinator Manager (Former Employee), Robinsonville, MSAugust 21, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: free lunches
A typical day at work would be working with my team to be sure their day goes smoothly. Work through any problems that need to be dealt with. I have been with Caesars for 18 years. I have learned so much in my time that I was there. I really enjoyed volunteering for the Hero events to help others.
Awful go work somewhere else
poker (Former Employee), hammondAugust 20, 2014
Pros: dont work here
Cons: dont work here
20% or more turnover rate. other casinos pay better. management all say things are corporate's fault. i think this casino is behind the times
enjoyable company to work for.
Receiving Agent (Former Employee), Robinsonville, MSAugust 15, 2014
an enjoyable place to work. I was with the company for 11 1/2 years and met many friendly people and developed several long lasting friendships. the benefits were very good and there are many chances to advance and find a job or career that is a fit for you.
Fun place
Supervisor Table Games (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJAugust 12, 2014
Good team
Good management
Hardest part was to deal with customers that are drunk and losing money
Couldn't be worse, no wonder it's failing
Director (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJAugust 2, 2014
Pros: exposure to many areas of hospitality, company's reputation dating back to good days
Cons: benefits, horrible and dishonest leadership, promoting unqualified people to make senior leaders appear more capable
Company is nearing bankruptcy, so everyone is worried about job security. It's turned into a nasty environment of favoritism, competition, and uneducated overwhelmed senior leadership trying to save their own jobs.

Company talks about hiring top talent, but highest ranking execs did not attend college and are threatened by young educated talent.

Company – more... promises promotions while pushing employees to work late, work weekends, and take on additional work, while the promotion promises are all lies. Known in the gaming industry to lie to employees.

Benefits are terrible, health insurance annual deductible was $1750 and resorts cannot compete with modern, renovated completion across the US.

I wish I had left Caesars far sooner than I did, awful leadership, awful experience, worst place I've ever worked. – less
Fun Work Environment
Dual Rate Supervisor (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 22, 2014
Every evening at Planet Hollywood is like going to a club. Fun work environment for the young at heart.
N/A
Director of Marketing (Former Employee), Hammond, INJune 18, 2014
OK benefits.
Large corporate model.
Ample parking
Leadership team is visible
Location is on Lake Michigan
Good shows and entertainment for customers
Growing social media
An absolutely horrible experience
PM Contractor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 16, 2014
Pros: casino personnel
Cons: day to day in the corporate pmo office
High Stress, Very Poor Program and Upper IT Managers (The worst I have experienced in my career). Definitely take your career aspirations to another organization. No Onboarding process, no planning process, worst reputation in the business. Unrealistic expectations, no support personnel. Not listening to feedback from employees or contractors. The more – more... you work, the more you are praised. A 40 hour work week does not exist here, don't expect a work/life balance.

Needs to total revamp of personnel within organization, fired capable managers, hidden agendas abound. High turnover rates, just plain bad.

This can be a business case for what a PMO should not run exist. – less
Average workplace not the best nor the worst
PC Refresh Technician (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 3, 2014
Pros: free lunch, which is mediocre at best
Cons: management
Worked 7-4 and fixed problems
Management was mediocre
Would say that overall it was a good learning experience
Job not what ad says it is
Security Officer (Former Employee), Council Bluffs IaMay 19, 2014
Pros: possibly good benefits
Cons: job isnt taken seriously enough
I applied on line and was given a "Panel Interview" there was a bunch of us together in a big room and we were asked stupid questions which had noting to do with the job at all. i was applying for a security officer position not a marshmallow and roses position.Then we played pictionary as part of the interview REALLY. We then were split into groups – more... and asked to tell one thing about ourselves while the "Panel" wrote down our answers. When it was done myself and one other person were pulled out in the hallway and told that this was the end of the road for us. I have over 20 years experience in Law Enforcement and Security but because I didnt smile enough and my body language wasnt what they wanted REALLY. Give me a break. Lets see them smile when the drunk they are trying to escort out of the casino is fighting with them try to keep an upbeat attitude and ask them to come back after you toss them out GET REAL. – less
what a learned
E-communication Specialist (Current Employee), Las VegasMay 16, 2014
i have had a lot of opportunities with the company to grow as much as i desire.
Friendly Work Environment
Senior Customer Development Executive/ Hospitalty (Current Employee), Atlantic City, NJMay 14, 2014
The team is always there to help. The hardest part is the constant changes with the systems.
Productive workplace,nice employees and patrons
Security Officer (Current Employee), Atlantic City, NJMay 12, 2014
Pros: free garage parking for employees
Cons: short breaks
We have fun on the job. At times it is very stressful,.Our Team works well together. It is harder when a patron becomes ill, but we know what to do for them.Most enjoyable part of the job is when a patron is happy because we were able to help them
Great culture and enviornment
Executive Chef/ Restaurant General Manager (Current Employee), Hammond, INMay 3, 2014
Company cares, about its guests and its employees. Always doing things for the employees and there families
Horrible managers
Human Resources Sr. Recruiter/Business Partner (Current Employee), n/aMay 2, 2014
Pros: good peers.
Cons: healthcare
Hate this place. Didn't like it. Poor leadership.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No longer operating
Supervisor Travel Services (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 28, 2014
Online hotel and show bookings. No longer operating. Fast paced
The best department within Caesars
Administrative Assistant w/in the Legal Department (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 13, 2014
Pros: wonderful management and team members
This was the best department in Caesars. The management and directors were wonderful. They had an open door policy if you ever had a question with training. The team atmosphere was wonderful.
Steady work
Teksystems contractor (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NevadaMarch 29, 2014
Pros: employee dining rooms, discounts, meeting a lot of new people
Cons: 24/7 nature can get a bit overwhelming
Caesars is 24/7 and always in need of good people. Advancing can be confusing but there is definitely opportunity here.
Busy but steady work and good to meet people and get a look behind the scenes in the gaming industry.

Overall good place to work
great comps
Special Events Total Rewards Ambassador (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 25, 2014
room for advancement but have to stay on top of applications

About Caesars Entertainment

Caesars Entertainment Corporation (formerly Harrah's Entertainment) likes to spread its bets. The firm owns and/or operates more – Read more

Caesars Entertainment Photos