Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews in United States

enjoy the work environment
Security Officer / Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 21, 2016
prepare daily assignments for casino floor officers, communicated via 2 way radio, answer telephone and direct calls as needed.
Pros
great co workers
Cons
more upper management communications needed
A Great Place, but advancement is hard and pay is lower then most. Great Corporate Environment!
FOOD & BEVERAGE (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJanuary 19, 2016
Worked here for about two years. Loved the job and the people there. Was looking to advance but many people just stay in their positions and there is little advancement in upper management, so your advancement suffers. The pay is much lower then the average. They are making a lot of "cost cutting", so staff suffers. There are some great people here, but with the cost cutting they push some great people away as well. Upper management listens sometimes, but not as much as they should. Need a shakeup to make this an even better environment. EXCELLENT TRAINING!!! Best training that I have ever received, Good Front line staff, HR staff very pleasant. Worst part was not getting a monetary bonus. None offered by them, only "points for gifts" that they have, which is not really what anyone wants.
Pros
Amazing Training, Good Staff, Environment was great, Good Food
Cons
No Money Bonus, only gifts, Hard to Advance, Lower then most on pay-scale
Positive work enviornment
Pastry Chef (Current Employee) –  Hammond, INJanuary 18, 2016
Caesars creates a caring culture for all of its employees and is a rewarding place to work. I have a skilled team of upbeat employees that make the days easier! I have great leaders that set clear expectations and provide me with the tools I need to do my job to the best of my ability.
My day to day work schedule changes constantly and there is always a new challenge to face, whether it is a specialty menu for a catering event or new menus in the restaurants. There is never a dull moment.
The most difficult part of my position is our clientele. I feel that on many occasions I cannot create high end items because they will not be understood by our guests. I feel that my talents are not being utilized as much as I would like them to be.
Overall this is a rewarding position that I am confident in maintaining and I constantly receive high regards from upper management.
Pros
Team building and a culture that strives for excellent customer experiences
Cons
Kitchen work spaces and equipment should be updated. The casino allows guests to smoke
Overall great company .
Bar Porter (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJanuary 14, 2016
A day at the Atlantic city casino. Just went to work comfortable knowing the bar had everything for a successful day of operation
and customers remained happy. My management ran the operation smoothly and got the bar addition supplies if needed.
my co workers were hard workers and made it a successful day always when i went into work. The hardest part was nothing really there was no reason for it . The bar stocked right by management and co- worker made it easy . my most enjoyable part of job was making the servers happy and customers happy with the products from bar. We were a productive group at the workplace.

Excellent Company with strong president down it workers. Respectable company in business world and stock market name both are strong assets.
Pros
free meals n parking strong deals there.
My expressions
Retail Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Laughlin, NVJanuary 12, 2016
I love working there and having daily interactions with co-workers and guests from all over. Great place for advancement and standard benefits for that type of business.
cashier
Soft Count Specialist (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJanuary 11, 2016
Accurate account of all monetary instruments used by casino industry according to state regulations. The job was routine so easy to accomplish tasks given on daily basis. Small department so close relationships with co-workers were developed.
Pros
compensation, benefits
Cons
schedule
work/ life balance
Count Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 8, 2016
My coworkers are all so fun and always make a work day go by a lot faster. The company is a wonderful company to work for. I have enjoyed working with Caesars enterprise services.
benefits
Cons
Supervising Environmental Service employees.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, INJanuary 5, 2016
Direct our environmental service employees in their daily functions of maintaining the cleanliness of the casino and the Horseshoe facility. Duties include but not limited to, making sure that policies and standard operating procedures are followed in a safe and efficient manner. Other responsibilities are, new hire orientation, training, inventory, payroll, audits and employee review and documentation. Emphasizing team work and creating a service with a passion attitude.
Pros
Enter acting with guest and working closely with team members.
Cons
Ask to do things that were in direct conflict with core values and beliefs.
coworkers
Employee Dining Room Cook (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, INJanuary 4, 2016
i worked with alot of different cooks of all ages making food for all the employees and any guests that would come on the boat
Pros
hours, pay.meeting celebrities
Cons
when it rained, we got flooded on the boat..stuck so to speak
Excellent Experience
Internal Auditor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 2, 2016
Caesars Entertainment is really dedicated to your growth and development, I would highly recommend this organization to anyone that is looking to join on.
excellent company
Guest Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 23, 2015
Excellent comapny, they give their employees an opportunities to grow. The managers are nice as well as the supervisors
Pros
Free meal
fun to work
Box Office Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 10, 2015
i loved working here just because of al the different roles i got to learn as far as working with customers and the supervisors there were awesome. they have the patience to train you and you can always count with their help
Job
Caesars Direct Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 8, 2015
Great job. Stayed busy and learned a lot including, sales, operations and clerical. Lots of variety and advancement. meet many different people everyday
Pros
free lunch
Cons
demanding
Not a great experince
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 8, 2015
My typical day was spent fixing self-inflicted wounds as the database (Access based) was a complete disaster. Management had no set of priorities; everything was "very important" and things that we must spend time on right now, even if another project with a hard deadline was near.

The Co-workers were the best part of the job, we were a close knit group that would constantly strive to make work a better place.

The hardest part of the job was the database, you just never knew what was going to happen from day to day.
Great place to work at.
Slot Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 6, 2015
Really enjoyed working here and meeting a lot of different people. Worked for an amazing guy while i was at this casino. Always something different when you go on a call.
Busy environment
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJNovember 30, 2015
Working for a hotel was it was always busy, everyday was a new experience, and would learn something new everyday. Always have to be on your feet, and constantly be happy and friendly.
Pros
Free lunch, pay, co workers, insurance
Cons
Difficult, rude guests, hard to take days off
Productive/Good Working environment/bonuses and Incentives
Accounts Payable Analyst (Current Employee) –  ConfidentailNovember 30, 2015
Can provide employees benefits such as meals and transportation allowances, bonuses and incentive.
Good working environment, has group cooperative and influences to meet our deadlines.
Productive in all facets of our tasks.
Pros
Free meals and transportaions
Cons
No annual appraisal
Positive Culture and Great People to work with
Employee Relations Specialist - Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 30, 2015
The ability to learn and grow is amazing and I have really enjoyed the time I have had to find out what I enjoy doing the most. I have learned and been able to grow into an extremely productive professional. The culture and values that the company stands on makes be proud to be a part of it. Typical day currently is about 10 hours and continual non-stop work pace. I have learned how to multi-task like a champ and switch gears on the drop of a dime. Co-workers are supportive and enjoyable. Challenges include work/life balance and compensation for the work and time that is put in.
Pros
culture
Cons
work/life balance, compensation
learned a lot while i was there
Specialty cook (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 22, 2015
is a really good company,taking care of their employees,offering medical programs,nice food,cultural activities,for me ,is one of the best company ever ,
Enjoyable
Assistant Bar/Lounge Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 14, 2015
Great company to build a career. Great stepping stone for other opportunities. Great networking opportunities within the company. A lot of weight and responsibilities is placed on your shoulders with this company.