Cafe Services

Cafe Services Employee Reviews

Catering Manager (Current Employee), Needham, MAMay 11, 2014
Great Schedule
Learned a lot in every area of cafe, and catering.
company was good manager was a crazy b***h!
Deli Attendant (Former Employee), Farmington, CTDecember 20, 2013
Pros: fast pace job but alot of work.
Cons: was never told to take a break
I worked for cafe services for a year and a half I worked very hard. My day started off @ 6:15 with cleaning off the tables in the cafeteria, making lots of coffee, and setting up the cash register, then it was off to the kitchen to start slicing, cutting veg. And making salads such as egg salad, tuna and chicken salads and several pizzas all while taking care of customers and cooking on the grill as well.I loved my customers at American red cross they were awesome! But I hated the manager she was a b***h! NOTHING was ever good enough for her and b/c of her I had to leave the job. The Co. is a Good Company to work for I just could not work for someone who does'nt appreciate a good worker. Plus I was told by her that I could NOT go to the bathroom after being in work for just over an hour but she went within 15 mins. after just getting in.
Productive and fun workplace
Cook (Current Employee), Burlington, MANovember 18, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Cons: long commute
Set up breakfast bar, cut fruit, catering-making sandwiches and salads for groups up to 50 people, prep and set up salad bar, cash handeling and customer service, break down salad bar, clean up and washing dishes, good management, team work and working with the public.
It was a cafe job.
Self-run Deli Supervisor (Former Employee), Needham, MAJune 21, 2013
Pros: free lunch.
Cons: bad management.
Worked in a cafe deli. Got to make my own food and lunch was free, but boy were they stingy when it came to making food. What cheap ingredients and the pay was pretty down there.
I loved my job I'd still be there if there wasn't a conflict.
Deli Manager (Former Employee), Londonderry, NHAugust 6, 2012
Pros: free food and a great boss
Cons: working with the owners children
I started my job at 6am. I would start with slicing all the meats and cheeses for the day. Then I would make all the salads (tuna, chicken, ect.). I was also responsible for the dessert table. For me the clients were the best part of the job, I got along with them really well. I liked knowing what my customers wanted as soon as I saw them.