CAFEPRESS Employee Reviews

Look elsewhere!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Louisville,KyJune 15, 2015
Pros: Free Food Hour Lunches
Cons: Conflicting training Shows favortisim
Schedule is a joke no bonuses even if you hit all your numbers. Manager does not have much knowledge on anything. Only advantage was peak free food.
WORST place I have ever worked!!!!
Customer Service/Tier 2 Support (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 21, 2015
Pros: The job itself is very easy
Cons: MANAGEMENT!!!!!
Management will run around the call center shoot you with nerf guns while yelling at you to get on the phones. They make broken promises to everyone! I would run as far away from this place as possible! This is also a very racist place to work. If you are not a certain color or bff with management then they will try to push you out the door.
Great people, terrible management.
Senior Support Representative (Current Employee), Louisville, KYDecember 7, 2014
Pros: easy job, great coworkers, hour lunch breaks
Cons: hr, terrible management
Great coworkers, management in this place is the worst ive seen. Best way to describe it is it's giant circus. Moving up is a giant weird joke.
Production
Production (Former Employee), Louisville, KYSeptember 18, 2014
A typical day would consist of making coffee mugs and merging orders for the shippers. I learned what is was like to work in a manufacturing setting. The management was not up to par.
Watch your back
N/A (Former Employee), CTJuly 18, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: no job security, changing management, your just a number
Ever changing management and non-appreciative of employees long hours, dedication and hard work. I would highly suggest looking elsewhere for employment. You feel like your only a number and the most important thing is hiring employee who will take the least amount of pay vs. a qualified employee who will actually go above and beyond the call of duty at all times. If you make too much they let you go and replace you with someone who will take less and might not do as good of job. Good luck CafePress companies with all of your entry level staff.
Loved the job but no room for advancement.
Tier 1 Site Support (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJune 22, 2014
Pros: discount on products and pay was great.
Cons: no room for advancement or to learn new things.
I loved the job and the people I worked with but there was not any room for advancement. The job was slightly boring because I like to learn new things and they seemed to not allow you to learn anything outside of your job description.
Fun workplace and excellent co-workers.
Factory Worker (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 16, 2014
Pros: many hours available during certain weeks, meals provided during busy days
Cons: not enough breaks, being sent home as soon as you arrive at work, being sent home within 1-2 hours or arriving
The job overall was an easy job. Co-workers were nice and very willing to teach you the right way to perform your job. The typical day was 10-12 hours with two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch. Some of the things I learned were how calendars and journals were made from start to finish, which was amazing to me. The hardest part of the job was standing on your feet for 12 hours at first but once you got use to it then it was not a problem. The most enjoyable part of my job were my co-workers and seeing a wide variety of how different people were.
Productive and fun place
Production worker (Former Employee), Louisville, KYSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: free lunch, great benefits
Cons: long hours
Great company to work for. Fast way to make more money. Great benefits
PRODUCTION
production (Former Employee), LOUISVILLE,KYSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: feed us when deserved
Cons: late notices
GOOD JOB ENJOYED IT. DID NOT ENJOY THE COMPANY CHANGING UP LEADS EVERY MONTH AND EVRYONE TELLING TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT
Good Company
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJune 26, 2013
Pros: strong customer service culture
Cons: communication
Interesting company with print-on-demand products. New to customer service so a little rough around the edges and communication to constant change is lacking
laid back company everyone got along team work
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 21, 2013
Pros: catered lunch
Cons: long hours
pulling orders with headphones on everyone was freindly an helpful