Cake Employee Reviews

Not a great work enviroment
Tier 2 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAAugust 10, 2017
Poor management in the tier II support department, Some bias encounters. Not work to home life balance. They did provided food but that was not worth the stress of the office. Males were treated differently then women
They Make You Feel at Home
Temp Job (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAJune 29, 2016
Despite working at Cake on a temporary basis, I immediately found myself at home in the company. While my contract was scheduled to expire in two months, they kept me on for an extra four. They also kept in touch with me once I left the company, and even alerted me to new, permanent opportunities.

If you like to work hard and play hard, enjoy advancement possibilities, and drink free beer on tap, CAKE is the company for you.

As long as you do your due diligence - which should be a given - your experience at CAKE will be very enriching.
Pros
Excellent work culture, flexible managers, patient and helpful managers, good training, great coworkers
Cons
Disorganized at times, there wasn't always a clear set of procedures
Productive Workplace with Great Culture
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Redwood Shores, CAJune 9, 2016
It is wonderful atmosphere with great people and great technology. They are pioneers in the industry, and yet the work environment is great, and they have a great work-life balance as well.

Want to know more about Cake?

Ask a question