Cal-Cert Company – Denver, CO
Field Calibration Technician
Cal-Cert Company, a growing, Veteran owned calibration service provider we have immediate openings in the following locations:
Field Service/Calibration Technician, Denver, CO (Travel required)
Field Service/Calibration Technician, Minneapolis St Paul, MN (Travel required)
Field Service/Calibration Technician, Cedar Rapids, IA (Travel required)
Field Service/Calibration Technician, Chicago, IL (Travel required)
Field Service/Calibration Technician, Milwaukee, WI (Travel required)
The calibration industry offers a unique career with stable consistent work. The candidate we desire possesses unwavering integrity, is dedicated to quality and understands the importance of accountability. He/she excels as part of a team as well as individually.
Although previous calibration experience is preferred we recognize this growing unique industry requires new employees to be trained. Visit www.cal-cert.com in order to determine if you possess the aptitude and the attitude to thrive in this niche industry.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Valid Driver's License
- Clean background and driving record
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Additional, formal education in mechanical/electronics or calibration is a plus
- Computer Literate (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Good physical condition (Physical demands include 70lb+ lifting, climbing,
kneeling, long periods of driving and standing)
- Ability to travel extensively (weekly travel Monday- Friday with some two weeks trips)
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude (hydraulic and pneumatic experience a plus)
- Attention to detail with paperwork and calibration
- Drug screen required
Submit resume and salary requirements by responding to this post with the job title and location in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or sex orientation, age or national origin.