Cal-Tex is seeking an organized, engaged, customer service oriented leader with strong analytical skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, values-centered environment.
Keys responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership for the Warranty Services team, including coaching, performance management, and communication, as well as, the approval of claims and overall management of the department.
- Working with 3rd party representatives, dealers, consumers and sales team members to resolve escalated claims and service issues.
- Ongoing tracking and monitoring of claims activities and proactive analysis and reporting of claims trends.
- Collaborating with other departments and leaders and assisting with company initiatives as it relates to Warranty Services.
- Five or more years of progressive experience in a related field.
- Five or more years of experience in a management role.
- Proven ability to analyze data and create impactful analysis and reporting.
- Warranty services, claims or actuarial experience preferred.
- Capable, collaborative leader with a foundation of leading based on Core Values and relationship building.
- Ability to effectively address stressful situations and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels to include executive management.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, identify solutions and follow through to resolution.
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook and database related applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Cal-Tex Protective Coatings, Inc. is the premier provider of automotive protection products in the industry. Formed in 1983, Cal-Tex has grown from servicing a handful of dealers with one product to supporting thousands of dealers nationwide with over 40 products. In 2006, Cal-Tex became an employee-owned company, with current employee ownership at 97%. Cal-Tex leaders and employee owners foster a fun, values-based culture built around passionate dedication to Cal-Tex’s core purpose and its core values – Compassion, Humility, Integrity, Forgiveness and Teamwork. Cal-Tex builds upon team concepts that champion exceptional productivity, ownership thinking and dedication to delivering the Total Customer Experience.
Visit us at www.ctpc.com.