Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Overall, something which I could enjoy and augment in the future.
Physics Teacher (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NCAugust 13, 2012
A typical day at work meant preparing for a lecture or a lab and then showing up early to handle any possible appointments with students.
What I learned through this job is that each class has its own identity. Some are smart, some not so smart. Each class had to be contoured to the individuals I taught. My management was a single individual who gave me great lee-way. And because of that, I improved the lab situation a great deal by an inventory of lab equipment and installing interfaces on the computers available. I was by myself and had no co-workers, but I did value the help of the Chemistry teacher next door. He was very helpful with any of my lab needs. The hardest part of this job was helping people through labs and enduring their attitudes of "getting it done" vs. "doing it well." The most enjoyable part of the job was watching a light go on in someone's head when they finally caught on.
Pros
had my own classroom/lab environment. plenty of computer power. understanding management.
Cons
lengthy labs - too long.
A work opportunity while I attended classes to earn my A.A.S. Degree
Administrativ Assistant to the Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  College Dean's OfficeOctober 13, 2011
I loved working in this position and was hired after graduation to a Office Manager Position for Santech Computer Services.
Pros
is a community college
Cons
i found no cons with the school
Student at Caldwell
Student (Former Employee) –  Caldwell, NCSeptember 22, 2014
This was a great school. The review here is irrelevant since I was a student here and not an employee.

4.3