Caldwell Tanks, Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
good place to work
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 29, 2016
good place too work. Most people there are good people. They do a good job at keeping a safe place to work. Most of the management staff are great people to work for as well as with.
Enjoyed the job and travel and working with the community
Senior Field Inspector (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 18, 2015
I was working at Bartlett & West part time, when I was contacted by Caldwell Tanks. Caldwell Tanks had built the tank that I had completed the inspection on for the owner, since Bartlett & West had done the engineering. The Caldwell Tank inspector whom I had worked with on that job had recommended me for an opening at Caldwell Tanks. I travel to Louisville, KY, toured the plant and met with the owner and co-workers. I was given an overview of my full-time job responsibilities, which included traveling the Mid-west to attend meetings with water district managers, conducting tank inspections, tank washouts, paint inspections and putting tanks back in service. I had to do nightly reports on each days progress and send to the home office in Louisville. I had just completed my one year anniversary, when Caldwell tanks started downsizing and being the newest employee I was the first to go. I enjoyed the job, travel and opportunity to meet new people and contribute and ensure water quality to each community.
Pros
Loved the job
Cons
Job downsize
Productive fun and Safe place to work!
Supervisory Employment (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 2, 2013
A great 22 Years of employment that took a turn for the worst. Do to the persistent down-turn in the economy. I like working for Caldwell and we tried to make work fun for our employees. We always tried to motivate them into doing more to get the work out through friendly competitions. No complaints other that it had come to an end.
Pros
Always tried to make work fun. Cookouts, parties, family fun days, ect.
safe place to work
Shipping & Receiving (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY.April 24, 2012
safe work place, 4 day work week, noisy but all nessasary equipment is provided.
Pros
4 day work week
Cons
noisy work areas