Calgon Carbon Corporation

Calgon Carbon Corporation Employer Reviews

great hours
Laborer (Current Employee), Neville Island, PAAugust 9, 2013
Pros: time off
Cons: lack of work
12 hour shift with a week off a month! Liked the work. Good People to work with. enjoyed time there.
Wonderful introduction to the work force.
Staff Accountant Intern (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 24, 2013
Pros: very educational, great hours, great benefits, all around wonderful experience.
Cons: none.
This position was an internship that greatly assisted in preparing the intern for the general work force. Treated intern like a regular employee. Excellent experience.
An excellent place to work
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Pearlington, MSFebruary 1, 2013
The salary and benefits were top notch. Working shift work was hard.
Good workplace with lots of friendly people
R&D Chemist (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PASeptember 28, 2012
Employer is one of the best I've ever worked for. Very flexible and good pay. ;)
Lots of challenges
Manager of Environmental Affairs (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 17, 2012
It's an exciting place to work, with lots of challenges. The company has tremendous potential for growth and has recently undergone significant organizational change.
Office setting lots of cubicles.
Financial/Business Analyst Intern (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 23, 2012
Pros: being appreciated, fun activity days
Cons: internship
My reports are done on monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis. This was a great learning curve for me Calgon taught me about business' and how they are managed. I learned from colleagues ethics and strategies which helped build me as a person. The management encourage and appreciate me, and want me to do well in life beyond Calgon Carbon. The hardest – more... part of being a financial analyst is the monotony, but knowing that I have steady work is nice. – less

About Calgon Carbon Corporation

This Calgon wants to take impurities in water and air away. Calgon Carbon makes activated carbons and purification systems and – Read more

Calgon Carbon Corporation Photos