Caliber Collision Centers Employee Reviews

This was the most exciting job I've had in my career
Manager, Information Technology (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXOctober 20, 2017
I really enjoyed working for Caliber Collision. It afforded me so many opportunities - opportunities for learning, for meeting new people all the time, for gaining new experiences on a constant basis and for interacting with so many people from a wide variety of occupations and skill sets.
Great environment
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 21, 2017
Great company, with great opportunities. Always a great environment and although we worked many hours it was fun to be there. Would highly recommend it to anyone.
enjoyed working for them
A Technician/ Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  south east USAugust 23, 2017
Collison is not the best industry to be in these days. For as large as Caliber is, its a pretty good company to work for. There are some bad apples that work for them, but thats eveywhere thesedays. Centers are only as good as the Manager is. (Or director above him)
benefits
Cons
Managment is over paid
good place
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FLJuly 24, 2017
A place to grow and move up in the company. all about family and having fun. company just keeps growing. like any other company, there will be obstacles.
Not great
Parts Manager (Current Employee) –  Bryan, TXJuly 18, 2017
One of those companies that promise easy promotion but don't deliver. only way to make a decent living is to be an advisor/manager. pay is not viable for a full time job
A job
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  FloridaJune 5, 2017
Many new facilities opening weekly which may allow for quick advancement. You must be willing to work hard and keep and open mind to advance in this company.
Pros
Monthly bonus
Company definitely has its Pros and Cons
Treasury Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXMay 18, 2017
Good work life balance, very political typically promotes favorites, very diverse group of people, management can be pretty laid back and flexible. Most departments are very upbeat. Hardest part of job is babysitting of centers.
Pros
Free breakfast on Fridays, casual Fridays
Cons
expensive medical benefits, not alot of room for growth in corporate
I loved my job!
Customer Service Rep/Ticket Closer (Former Employee) –  Rialto, CAApril 6, 2017
My manager was awesome. I learned all about team work, and how important it was for me to work hard at being the best team player that I could be. I am truly grateful for the experience, and I still believe in the company.
Fast growing company with great opportunity for advancement
Integration Client Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 4, 2017
Great team environment. This company rewards their employees for a job well done. Management strives to make everyone thrive in their roles and to advance within the company.
A lot of hours
Center Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 28, 2016
arrive at work at 6:15 am leave at 5:30 pm, Good co-workers, the company management is very typical they expect more every month and never promote unless you are friends with regional mangement team or you kiss their behind. They never promote the most qulified team members. Overall you will have no life outside of work they do not give proper support to the shop managers they only care about money and expect you to stay late and also work weekends to obtain results.
Pros
team members
Cons
very poor uncaring upper management and way to many hours without any compensation.
Office Manager Duties
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TexasNovember 23, 2016
I mainly focused on accounts payables, accounts receivables, payroll and minor hr duties...

The employees that are part of the company are amazing and the training was very well understood. There is a lot of room for movement within the company as well. Lots of great benefits to go with the company.
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons
Too far of a drive for me.
NIce place to the company provides breakfast every Friday morning.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJuly 19, 2016
My work day is fast pace and time sensitive. The work space is small but I get my work completed in a timely manner. Friendly people and their willing to help out.
Great people at every location
Efficiency Expert (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 14, 2016
I was the Efficiency Manger for all Houston shops. Went store to store to increase revenue,productity and profit. I enjoyed the people an the structure of the company
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Busy environment and easy going people
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 4, 2016
Reinspected between 8-14 cars daily and wrote supplements for insurance companies on collision repair. Was also in charge of the production of the vehicle assigned to me as well as maintain a quality control for customer satisfaction
Pros
Lots of work so always stayed busy
Cons
commission plan structure
Very busy and fun enviroment. Worked around all sorts of vehicles.
Auto Detailer (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 10, 2015
At Caliber Collision center a normal day was detailing and polishing various types of cars and trucks. Since a kid I have always loved being around all types of motor industries, so it was convenient. I learned many types of new things at Caliber. Different and more productive ways of detailing and polishing, ways to make customers impressed with the outlook of his or hers car.The co-workers were good people for the most part, it was such a big corporation there was a lot of employees. This Job was very enjoyable for me, I take a lot of pride in detailing not only my own vehicle but other peoples as well.
Pros
Working around automotives everyday.
Cons
Not much over time avaliable and not a great raise amount.
Long hours but pretty good overall
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Richland Hills, TXApril 9, 2015
I really like Caliber Collision. I love the people and the opportunity to talk to customers and make them smile. I liked getting paid weekly and they offer overtime on a weekly basis. what i didnt like was that only the Service Advisors and the Center Manager got the monthly/quarterly bonuses but not the office personnel who were the ones to get the customers to come in and do all the information for the bonuses.
Opportunity to make money
Parts Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 20, 2014
Great company with great benefits and opportunity to make great money if you work hard.
Pros
great money
Cons
lots and lots of hours
Office Manager
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 1, 2014
in charge of all office duties and managed over 30 employees.
benefits
Cons
Fast growing, surprising large company, largest national operator, very tight with major auto insurance players; lots of opportunity
Field Support (Current Employee) –  DallasNovember 6, 2013
Enjoy working at Caliber. It's a rocket ride in growing and acquiring new collision centers all over Texas through California and parts between. Pace is fast and expectations are high as they continue to expand. The management has hands full with new technologies, industry partners ie Geico, Progressive, Farmers, Travelers very demanding, and finding good people. Good place if you want an opportunity to grow and are willing to work hard.
Pros
Good pay/benefits, career growth, no weekends
Cons
Growing pains of rapid expansion
Stressful
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 4, 2013
Dealing with customers and vehicle repairs that have assigned completion dates can be difficult
Pros
Income
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caliber Collision Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

Caliber Collision Centers Reviews by Location