Caliber Collision Centers

Caliber Collision Centers Employee Reviews

NIce place to the company provides breakfast every Friday morning.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJuly 19, 2016
My work day is fast pace and time sensitive. The work space is small but I get my work completed in a timely manner. Friendly people and their willing to help out.
Great people at every location
Efficiency Expert (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 14, 2016
I was the Efficiency Manger for all Houston shops. Went store to store to increase revenue,productity and profit. I enjoyed the people an the structure of the company
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Busy environment and easy going people
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 4, 2016
Reinspected between 8-14 cars daily and wrote supplements for insurance companies on collision repair. Was also in charge of the production of the vehicle assigned to me as well as maintain a quality control for customer satisfaction
Pros
Lots of work so always stayed busy
Cons
commission plan structure
Very busy and fun enviroment. Worked around all sorts of vehicles.
Auto Detailer (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 10, 2015
At Caliber Collision center a normal day was detailing and polishing various types of cars and trucks. Since a kid I have always loved being around all types of motor industries, so it was convenient. I learned many types of new things at Caliber. Different and more productive ways of detailing and polishing, ways to make customers impressed with the outlook of his or hers car.The co-workers were good people for the most part, it was such a big corporation there was a lot of employees. This Job was very enjoyable for me, I take a lot of pride in detailing not only my own vehicle but other peoples as well.
Pros
Working around automotives everyday.
Cons
Not much over time avaliable and not a great raise amount.
Long hours but pretty good overall
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Richland Hills, TXApril 9, 2015
I really like Caliber Collision. I love the people and the opportunity to talk to customers and make them smile. I liked getting paid weekly and they offer overtime on a weekly basis. what i didnt like was that only the Service Advisors and the Center Manager got the monthly/quarterly bonuses but not the office personnel who were the ones to get the customers to come in and do all the information for the bonuses.
Opportunity to make money
Parts Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 20, 2014
Great company with great benefits and opportunity to make great money if you work hard.
Pros
great money
Cons
lots and lots of hours
Office Manager
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 1, 2014
in charge of all office duties and managed over 30 employees.
benefits
Cons
Fast growing, surprising large company, largest national operator, very tight with major auto insurance players; lots of opportunity
Field Support (Current Employee) –  DallasNovember 6, 2013
Enjoy working at Caliber. It's a rocket ride in growing and acquiring new collision centers all over Texas through California and parts between. Pace is fast and expectations are high as they continue to expand. The management has hands full with new technologies, industry partners ie Geico, Progressive, Farmers, Travelers very demanding, and finding good people. Good place if you want an opportunity to grow and are willing to work hard.
Pros
Good pay/benefits, career growth, no weekends
Cons
Growing pains of rapid expansion
Stressful
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 4, 2013
Dealing with customers and vehicle repairs that have assigned completion dates can be difficult
Pros
Income
Cons
Looking for a more challenging job
Accounts payable assistant (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXSeptember 18, 2013
Is a good place to work, wonderful coworkers, but I feel I can contribute more to the company.
Birthdays were taken very seriously
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  SAN ANTONIO May 26, 2013
Office admin. Maintaing files, organizing paper work, some acounts payable. Scheduling appt for customers. Follow ups for customers.
Learned a lot about cars and collision repairs.
Management was always friendly as well as co workers. Always made you feel special on your birthday
The hardest part was getting a customer an appointment that they wanted, considering we were always booked.
The most enjoyable part seeing a satisfied customer when they saw their repaired vehicle
Pros
DISCOUNTS
Cons
N/A
Productive and Challenging environment to work in
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Plano TexasMay 22, 2013
Working here i have learned how to professionally and politely deal with all types of customers. I have also mastered the task to perform different tasks throughout the day. My co-workers are highly professional and I enjoy working with them on a daily basis.
Attention to detail.
Estimator (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 22, 2013
Attention to detail was what I learned here. Even to the extreme but very subtle acts of putting touchup paint on the heads of bolts.
Good career to grow in
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAOctober 9, 2012
Working in the automotive repair business is very emotionally involved. Empathy is a quality you must have to work here. You develop relationships with everyone from customers to vendors as well as all other employees from vehicle techs, to parts guys to service advisors. While you must be self motivated, enjoying your job and the help you give to others will promote you through the ranks, and only you can determine whether you stay in the same role or advanced to the next tier. The hardest part of the job is knowing that all of your customers who come in have experienced an accident and may not be in the best moods; It's your job to brighten their day even if it has been a terrible one. This can also be the most satisfying quality of work.
Pros
making people happy and the people you work with
Cons
unhappy customers, managment
Caliber is a good learning company
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Duncanville, TXAugust 3, 2012
Caliber is a great place to learn your base knowledge for collision centers if you are fresh into the business. There is always room to grow and move.

Caliber Collision Centers Reviews by Location