Due to our continued growth, Caliber Collision – Cathedral City is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Service Advisors
- Body Technicians
- Painters (2nd/Assistant)
- Painter Helpers
- Production Coordinator
Caliber Collision is a leader in the collision repair industry. We operate over 125 large-scale, professionally managed collision repair centers throughout Arizona, Nevada, California, Oklahoma and Texas. We invest heavily in our customer service and quality programs with a primary focus on providing best-in-industry customer satisfaction and delivering value to its customers.
- All applicants must be a least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver license and be eligible for coverage under Caliber's insurance policy
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete a criminal background check
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Personable, friendly demeanor with a “World Class” customer service approach to internal and external customers
- Maintains a well groomed, professional appearance
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, push/pull, kneel ,crouch, and reach frequently
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
Caliber Collision offers an excellent benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Company match, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off and Paid Holidays. The competitive earnings, career advancement opportunities, training and positive working environment makes Caliber an ideal place to work.
Caliber Collision Centers has acquired Bensi's Body Shop in Palm Springs, Calif. and Bensi's Auto Body in Cathedral City, Calif., one of the...