Caliber Collision Employee Reviews

enjoyable
Shop Foreman (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLNovember 9, 2017
busy fast paced but good i believe most of the typical days begin with tea or the occasional grapefruit then a preliminary walk around the premises assessing safety risks and potential hazards then its off to the races taking care of shop refuse and recyclables.
Cut Throat and stressful work place
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CANovember 6, 2017
Management was horrible. All the company cares about is quantity not quality of their work. They say the are all about customer service, however they are not. They do not provide their employees training to do your job to their expectations when they say they will. There are some great people and managers that work for Caliber Collision, however a lot of the higher management do not care.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
employee relations
$ Mentality
Service Adviser/ Estimator (Current Employee) –  Virginia Forest, VAOctober 29, 2017
All that matters is getting the job out and collecting the money. No concern for safety or even companies own guidelines. Mentality trickles down from upper management.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Stressful, poor safety mentality for the customer.
Still employed and plan to stay
Painter (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville/ GainesvilleOctober 28, 2017
Great place to work.tbey understand if you have family matters to tend to. And supply the training you need to make your job easier. They strive to do the repairs right the first time.so if you are a cave and pave guy it's not the shop for you. Quality not quantity.ive been in this industry all my life and I'm 54 now.has to be one of the top companyz I have work for.ive been with them over a year now and have no plans on rolling my toolbox.if you are looking for a good home and your not a primadonna this is the shop to be at.
Pros
Benefits in work environment workplace morale
Cons
Not much to say
No help given
Advisor (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDOctober 23, 2017
We where a new shop with nothing in it. We had a build the shop to where it is with little to no help from Caliber. The always said they would "give you the resources to succeed but never did. All the did was complain that we weren't making plan each month and they couldn't afford to help. Maybe they should have thought that before buying a bare shop.
Cons
You are just a number, no positive reinforcement
Review
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 23, 2017
Always something to do. Great company overall. Always giving back to community, and has a great vision. Has a lot of growth opportunity to move up. They invest in you.
Hard Rewarding Worl
Customer Service Consultant AND Parts Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 21, 2017
Caliber Collision is a company that expects a lot from each center, but they provide all necessary means to do so. I would definitely recommend Caliber Collision to someone looking to work in the body shop field.
does not value employees
Parts Coordinator (Former Employee) –  TXOctober 17, 2017
They see you as a warm body filling a position, they will not do anything to help you out. They tell you what you want to hear and then take no action on it. I would not recommend this place to anyone. Don’t waste your time trying to work towards any sort of advancement with caliber.
Pros
plenty of overtime
Cons
poor compensation, hardly any opportunity for advancement
Unsatisfactory place of employment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 11, 2017
Poor management, low pay for high expectations, cannot afford benefits, hard to take vacation time or request days off including sick days. I do not wish to work at this company any longer.
Pros
Overtime = More money
Cons
Unable to take days off/vacation/sick days, low pay, poor management/no leadership
it's an ok company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  MDOctober 9, 2017
You will have good chances of moving up in the company if you are friends with upper management. It is a fast paced environment if you work in a busy center.
fast paced and great customers
Receptionist/CSR (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 7, 2017
Every work day was different. I learned a lot about the company and how to work with different insurance companies. The work place was very clean and the co workers were always friendly. The hardest part of working at Caliber was management. They over worked us and did not want to give any raises when it was due. I was a service advisor getting paid less than the receptionist. I went on a personal leave due to my husband being in the military we had to go to FL for almost a year. I was suppose to transfer to the location there with out a pay change and when I went into the new shop to interview they told me they could not afford me and would lower by pay. I kindly rejected the new job offer.
Pros
employees were easy to work with
Cons
managment were not very professional and stressful
Great group of people
Parts Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAOctober 4, 2017
The team of people at this body shop are the best group of guys that will always have your back. They have worked together many years and love to have fun and occasionally play some pranks
Pros
nice breakroom with coffee
Cons
picky customers, sometimes slow
Great Support
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 1, 2017
Supportive staff and superiors. A lot of support from all staff, very approachable if any questions arise. Very professional in all aspects and never hard to get a hold of someone for help.
Very friendly and loving work enviorment
Body Tech Helper\Detailer\Parts Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 30, 2017
Get staff very friendly and professional. Works well with your needs or when you disagree with something. If you do your job you will be employed forever.
Pros
great benefits
Excellent place of employment
Estimator (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 26, 2017
10 hours a day, always busy, and management and support is great!
Team oriented and co-workers help you succeed. Growth potential is great! Very organized and detailed job descriptions.
Pros
Growth potential and you contrrol you pay!
Na
Porter (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXSeptember 25, 2017
You have to be willing to get up on time and willing to work over time and work in seasonal confrontations. And have alot of energy coming in to work and through the whole day.
Productive and fun
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  McKinney, TXSeptember 20, 2017
Typical day at work
-Checking email, answering phones, dealing with customers/insurance, writing estimates, ordering parts, working on cars
-How to run a shop and all the responsibilities that come with it
Productive workplace
Front Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hesperia, CASeptember 18, 2017
Work was a great place to be at. Fun, fast pace easy going job. A typical day at work consist of dealing with customers one on one or placing follow up calls every Tuesday and Thursday to inform each and every customer with an update of vehicle status. Greeting customers as they walked in facility. Maintaining a friendly relationship with insurances to assure workflow and loyalty to each insurance individually. Maintaining work area clean.
Pros
Co-workers were great to work with, made working that much better.
Cons
Could get a little stressful at times.
Caliber is an exciting place to work
Auto Detailer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 9, 2017
Caliber is a good place to start if your looking for something full time. It's possible to advance but you really have to work hard and make noise. My overall rating of caliber is that it's a stepping stone to something better.
Employee
Body Shop Technician (Former Employee) –  Marlow Heights, MDSeptember 2, 2017
Great management ,great work environment employees need to be compensated better for their work. You will learn how to work with just about anyone in this type of field and learn different advantages to get the job done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caliber Collision. Our community is ready to answer.