Caliber Collision Employee Reviews

Very nice place to work
Technician Assistant/ Parts Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 13, 2017
A typical day at work is getting the jobs from the writers to begin.

Management is always available for any questions, or assistant to complete the job.
Pros
beneficts
Cons
No enough work at this particular shop
Productive and fun environment with drinks and snacks provided
Lead Detailer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 13, 2017
While I really enjoyed my time here, they hired to many people all at once. There was to many workers there at one, and not enough work to go around. I relocated for the job because I was told of advancement opportunities, then let go with no reason.
Stressful, yet Fulfilling
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 11, 2017
As much as they want to run all shops the same way across the board, every single Regional and/or Center Manager run things their own way to a degree that bends the SOP of the company, but doesn't break them. The job itself can be highly stressful and hard to handle, but if you can manage it and keep your work flowing through the shop at a good pace, you can make a lot of money and make a lot of people happy that way. The most enjoyable part of being here is seeing customer drive away in their cars knowing they had quality work done and that if they have problems they can return with confidence that they'll be addressed and fixed.
Pros
Great money, decent benefits, great hours, constant work
Cons
wishy-washy management, more emphasis on numbers than employee happiness, stressful
Management Sucks
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TX Corp officeMarch 11, 2017
Poor leadership in accounting dept. Back stabbing. No training. Unnecessary procedures in place. I saw a LOT of customer refunds due to bad paint jobs, wires not hooked up correctly, etc. Caliber needs to stop opening more centers and concentrate on more training at the centers they have now. The company bleeds money. All they care about is being the biggest collision company in the US.
n/a
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXMarch 8, 2017
This company means well however I see chinks in their armour which make me not want to work there anymore. They talk the talk but I am not seeing them walk the walk .
Long hours, reasonable pay
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  DeclineMarch 6, 2017
Work days are 10-12 hrs and showing up on Saturdays is recommended. I have worked my way up and make good money, but it comes at a distinct cost. It's high stress and hard to feel like success is regularly attainable. Workplace culture is ok... awesome co-workers but upper management can and will make you feel like your job is on the line regularly.
Horrible management
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Clermont, FLMarch 4, 2017
Do not work here! Horrible management, I was recruited from a job where I was secure only to find that the regional manager was horrible! Very Fake and doesn't live up to promises!
Pros
None!
Cons
Tons of hours, management is arrogant and un-engaged. Tells lies to recruit people
Long Hours, Very stressful
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 3, 2017
This is an extremely fast paced company. The company doesn't provide essential training, it is a sink or swim type deal. Benefits are ok. You must work 7:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday and most of the time you are staying past 6:00 pm. Not much room for a personal life.
Pros
Lots of room for advancement
Cons
Long Hours, Low Wages
great place to work
Detailer/Shop Cleaner/Parts Organizer/Technician (Former Employee) –  Clermont, FLFebruary 26, 2017
management made everything so much better
great co workers easy time schedule
never worked a sunday or saturday
very family oriented
hard to leave but needed to progress my career higher
Pros
management and coworkers
Cons
compensation
good place to work
Service Advisor/Writer (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAFebruary 22, 2017
Good company. Won't hold you back. Has team building activities. Wants employees to be and do their best. Strive to be number 1. Offers training and incentives.
Horrible management and lack of training!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLFebruary 17, 2017
Horrible management and lack of training!!! They are very cliquey and if you don't fit in, they make your life miserable! I had less then 3 weeks of training. Anytime I would ask a question, the office manager would treat me like I was stupid. She never brought any problems to my attention so that i could fix it. I felt like i was set up for failure even though I tried my hardest.
Most challangeing work place envoirnment
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 2, 2017
While working for Caliber Collision I was able to continue my knowledge of being an Office Manager. There were things I learned from this position that have shaped me to be an upstanding Manager.
Pros
The salary compnesation for this position was amazing.
Cons
The job culture was challangeing and ever changing.
Ok work environment
Detailer/Driver (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 31, 2017
While fun with a great amount of work hours and pay, management sucks and are not focused around pleasing customers to the highest extent
All Auto tech that work at caliber collision center get charge 1.5 hours for customer car to be clean
Auto Technician (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 30, 2017
All auto tech and painters we all get deducted 1.5 hours from insurance estimated so customer car get buff and clean . I think it's not fair enough because all insurance company does not all ways pay fair to fix customer cars . But all caliber collision center charge auto tech and painters got its beware new employees......!!!!! Not fair .....................
lots of work and great place too learn
Painter Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAJanuary 23, 2017
I would begin my day off with prepping cars getting them ready for paint. mixing water based paint and applying sealer to bumpers
them I would spend the rest of the day helping the painter out.
Pros
learning and over-time
Cons
not enough wage.
One of the worst company's to work for
Body Technician (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJanuary 20, 2017
You are just another number here. They have the most absurd goals that are way beyond unrealistic, all the while sacrificing safety and quality. One of the biggest hack shops I've worked for, be careful bringing your vehicle here or attempting to work here. The managers don't know how to manage, they basically run moral and the shop into the ground but somehow never get fired for doing such a horrible job. Beware!
Pros
Money
Cons
Management, not quality minded, stressful enviorment
great vibes and opportunity
buffer/detailer (Former Employee) –  Laguna Niguel, CAJanuary 14, 2017
very positive, uplifting group.
also helpful and managed superb
everday is a learning lesson with great teachers
never had a problem with anyone from owner to co worker
Great Company
Body Shop Estimator (Current Employee) –  Union City, GAJanuary 10, 2017
Very much a team environment! Great company overall with great compensation and benefits! Definitely a place to be able to mix your personal and professional lives
Favorite job!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Boerne, TXJanuary 6, 2017
This has been my favorite job, i left due to going into labor and stayed home for the first year with my baby. If a spot came available i would go in a heart beat!
I'm not about the money at all
Auto Body Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKDecember 22, 2016
They only give work to people that's been there as long as it ain't first come first serve like the manager says before you start working.and before you know it you're broke as don't have nowhere to live or you work tonight hours a day Monday through Friday your own commission.
Pros
Ok
Cons
Great

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caliber Collision. Our community is ready to answer.