Caliber Collision Employee Reviews

Unprofessional, unfair pay.
Body Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 18, 2017
The pay rate is very disappointing, management mistreats employees, and plays favoritism. My experience wasn't as well as the other technicians, so I never really had an opportunity to learn, nor make good money. I had a lot of slow weeks due to favoritism. The company ended up saying I owed them money on most of my decent checks, because of them loaning me hours on my bad weeks. Very bad system to have. I never wanted them to loan me the hours knowing it would hurt me in the long run.
Pros
Frer Bbq
Cons
If you have a slow werk they loan you hours, then the following week they take it back.
Hard working place
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 11, 2017
great environment, hard workers and great advancement . good insurance, good bosses, lots of opportunities- especially in DFW. love working here!!!!!!!
Good People to work for and awesome benefits.
Auto Paint and Body Frame Technician (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 2, 2017
A typical day is plenty of work, clean environment, and safe environment. A constant continuing education with I-Care classes and safety classes every Wednesday.
Caliber Collision
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charles Town, WVMay 1, 2017
Caliber Collision is a wonderful company to work for, they offer great benefits and are very polite when it comes to working with a busy moms schedule.
Pros
great benefits, 401k
Cons
hours based on business
productive low pay
Blender Operator (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAApril 27, 2017
go in at 8 am didn't really have a lot of work. Good thing was getting hired directly threw company. hardest part was collecting hours .Hard to move up if your looking for long-term.
Pros
have time for family
Cons
managment
very busy shop great people
Junior Technician (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXApril 26, 2017
its a big shop about 100 cars or so on the lot most of the time, fast paced but laid back. occasionally the managers will buy the shop lunch or take them on outings. upper management is absolutely terrible, they were not able to handle a request from me in 2 months .
Pros
everyone is part of the team
Cons
upper management doesn't seem to care about you
This company really takes care of their employees
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CAApril 22, 2017
I have worked for Caliber Collision for 4 years now and it was has been an amazing experience. I have had the opportunity to learn a lot about the automotive industry and I will forever be thankful for the colleagues I have met.
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAApril 20, 2017
Caliber Collision Centers is a great place to work, the benefits were amazing and the rewards for a job well done were great as well. The possibility of advancement was always a little on the indecisive side.
Pros
Benefits, Overtime, Fast paced enviornment
Cons
Travel
Constant growth and opportunities for advancement
Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 18, 2017
Wonderful place to work!!! Caliber truly embraces a team atmosphere and growing their employees. They believe in empowering their employees and allowing each employee a opportunity to met their full potential.
Terrible Environment for Women
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 14, 2017
Pay was ok, worked 45 hours per week, good benefits. However, there is a serious problem with how women are treated by coworkers and management. Gender discrimination was rampant, not just at the center I worked at but also at other centers (I spoke to other CSRs about this).
In addition, almost everyone was incredibly stressed and worn out. Workplace culture is the worst I've ever experienced.
Pros
Plenty of hours, good benefits
Cons
Workplace culture is terrible, pay is only tolerable, and it is not a good environment for women
Regional management could use a tweak.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  NCApril 12, 2017
I had great experience with Center Management, The individuals I worked with were truly talented, Corporate management on the other hand was like being in the Third Reich.
Bad Place
Carpenter Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLApril 10, 2017
I was working there for only a few days and over the course of a few days I found that I hated the job. The other employees had quit a few days before I was hired, the boss was very rude and not willing to teach me how to properly do my job, and had me do work that would require multiple people to accomplish.
Pros
Cons
short breaks, bad envornment
Management is the worst
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 6, 2017
Management is the worst million dollar company hire all the wrong people. If u dont like going out to drink with management they will outcast u and find a way to fire you. Worst company I ever worked for an hr is a joke too all they do is tell people they will take care of things an they dont. Do NOT WORK FOR THEM ESPECIALLY THE ONE IN FORT MYERS FL CM THERE IS A JOKE.
Pros
Cons
Its like jerry springer show
Busy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VAMarch 26, 2017
Work can be very busy at days. But some days can also be very laid back. It is a family atmosphere, but also very intense. Overall this was a great company to work for. But I did have to leave because I lived out of town.
fun, busy and productive
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Round Rock, TXMarch 25, 2017
There's definitely a family vibe working at my location which i love. it makes day to day stress so much easier and gives me something to be happy for. I've learned a lot of computer skills and scheduling arrangements while working here. I've taken on a lot of responsibilities and have had so much room for growth in this company. The culture is what makes it so much fun, we are all from different areas and learn to coexist happily together. The hardest part is probably our management, our office manager isn't the most reliable and a lot of her responsibilities fall on me as shes hardly at work, but as a team we get through those days helping one another out. The most enjoyable thing about working here is the atmosphere, we all laugh and joke around with one another like a big family, and we look out for one another as a family would.
Pros
full time, good pay, weekends off
Cons
poor management
Fun workplace
Auto Detailer (Current Employee) –  Royal Palm Beach, FLMarch 23, 2017
I love caliber Collision it's a nice place to work , I enjoy detailing cars that have been in car accidents that gives me hope in life to other things everything can be fixed
Very nice place to work
Technician Assistant/ Parts Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 13, 2017
A typical day at work is getting the jobs from the writers to begin.

Management is always available for any questions, or assistant to complete the job.
Pros
beneficts
Cons
No enough work at this particular shop
Productive and fun environment with drinks and snacks provided
Lead Detailer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 13, 2017
While I really enjoyed my time here, they hired to many people all at once. There was to many workers there at one, and not enough work to go around. I relocated for the job because I was told of advancement opportunities, then let go with no reason.
Stressful, yet Fulfilling
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 11, 2017
As much as they want to run all shops the same way across the board, every single Regional and/or Center Manager run things their own way to a degree that bends the SOP of the company, but doesn't break them. The job itself can be highly stressful and hard to handle, but if you can manage it and keep your work flowing through the shop at a good pace, you can make a lot of money and make a lot of people happy that way. The most enjoyable part of being here is seeing customer drive away in their cars knowing they had quality work done and that if they have problems they can return with confidence that they'll be addressed and fixed.
Pros
Great money, decent benefits, great hours, constant work
Cons
wishy-washy management, more emphasis on numbers than employee happiness, stressful
Management Sucks
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TX Corp officeMarch 11, 2017
Poor leadership in accounting dept. Back stabbing. No training. Unnecessary procedures in place. I saw a LOT of customer refunds due to bad paint jobs, wires not hooked up correctly, etc. Caliber needs to stop opening more centers and concentrate on more training at the centers they have now. The company bleeds money. All they care about is being the biggest collision company in the US.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caliber Collision. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9