Caliber Collision Employee Reviews

decent work place
Detailer (Current Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLSeptember 27, 2016
its a good place to work but i have seen them do great employees done wrong management is not the most caring unless its affecting their wallets
benefits
Cons
managment
Big company.
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CASeptember 22, 2016
Big nation wide company. Decent benefits, they match a portion of 401k. If your a hard worker, there's plenty of room to move up.
Caliber Collision is committed to Quality Repairs, and Quality Employees
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKSeptember 14, 2016
Caliber Collision is a great company to work for if you give them 100% they will give 100 plus back in return ! Caliber is very committed to making sure their employees have the latest training and tools to insure that their techs are top in the field,
Non Professional
COLLISION REPAIR ESTIMATOR/ ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 1, 2016
A place of business should not be like a day in high school. There was never a foundation of leadership and everyone took advantage. A great business to work for if the business was run correctly.
great company!
Auto Body Technician (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAAugust 24, 2016
I've learned a lot working here in the past, managers really will take care of you, if you have any problems there always there, great opportunity to grow to higher position
Productive Company
Customer Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAAugust 13, 2016
This company is very productive to getting customers vehicle repaired and back to the customers as if the vehicle was brand new.
Pros
Meeting monthly goals
Good but not great
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Fallston, MDAugust 10, 2016
Good place to work but not a great place to work.
Shop managers are good. Upper management varies.
Co-workers were good in my location.
Hardest part is constantly battling with insurance companies and customers.
good
Forklift Operator /painter /detailer (Current Employee) –  Snellville, GAJuly 27, 2016
caliber is fun to work at it is a good company and a very good work environment everyone is really friendly and nice to be around
Pros
good work relationships
Cons
pay
Productive and busy
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 21, 2016
Typical day at work calling customers and setting up appointments sometimes with angry customers. Overall it was an ok experience.
Pros
FULL BENEFITS
Cons
NOT ENOUGH TRAINING TIME
Service Writer
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 10, 2016
The overall company is okay. They just need to fix or come up with a better approach to the issues or difficulties of acquiring new shop with already established habits and cultures.

Want to know more about Caliber Collision?

Ask a question
Horrible Management, blind leading the blind
Body Tech (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 13, 2016
Amazing co-workers (most of them). The office manager hires his friends and NONE of them including the manager shouldn't even be in the automotive business. They get paid more than you to stand around and watch you work because their friend will not fire them.
Lots of backstabbing and smiling in your face and talking behind your back.

Upper management is making all the decisions and they are white collar business men who have no idea how to work on vehicles and also shouldn't be in this business.

If you talk to HR they defend all of their management and treat you and talk to you like you are stupid.

I have seen a high turnover rate due to poor management & managers.
Pros
Benefits, 401k, free lunch sometimes
Cons
Great for autobody enthusiast!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 24, 2016
Working at caliber was a unique experience. I learned that having stable relationships with insurance companies is a must. Caliber gives world class customer service with all the customer comforts provided at each store. For example popcorn at every location to greet you with a home like feel. Management is ever changing and mostly there to assist. Hardest part of the job is understanding all the different requirements of each insurance agency.
Pros
Customer comforts makes the body shop not feel like one at all.
Cons
Pay scale is skewed depending on your position.
never a dull moment
Parts Manager (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VAMay 23, 2016
On a daily basic, I print out the missing parts report make sure the parts that's on the report are still coming in that day. I also print the credit report and call on them through the day.
When parts come in I check them to the invoice make sure it's correct, I then receive the parts in the system and then put the parts in the appropriate bin so the body guys can find them. I can get away where to five deliveries to ten plus more deliveries a day. In the mix of all that I need to follow up on the parts yet still to arrive and the parts that the body guys are stilling waiting on.
educational
Body Technician (Former Employee) –  New MexicoMay 8, 2016
unknown not going to say
Really? why do i need to review this place?
what do you want to know?
I worked here for a few months then better things came up
Good Work Enviorment
Disassemble Reassemble Technician (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXApril 19, 2016
disassembled wrecked vehicles to find hidden damage then put vehicles back together with new or repaired parts. i learned how to take pride in how i work and to perform quality repairs in a timely manor
Was fun at first then became old
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAMarch 29, 2016
Some days can be fun, but a lot of the time your days are long and stressful. Very few shops have a great culture and have perfected a good process to make everyone's job easier. There are so many things to do and not enough time in your 10 hour work day to get them done.
Pros
Coworkers can be fun
Cons
Long hours, extremely stressful at times
Caliber Is Where It's At
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Clinton, MDFebruary 19, 2016
If you want to work for a great company and become part of the winning team, join Caliber Collision Center of Clinton!!
I'm able to assist customers in restoring the rhythm of their lives and I take great pride in that!
Pros
Work advancement
Cons
Expensive benefits
Enjoyable work environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 16, 2016
I enjoyed working at Caliber Collision. Everyone on staff was friendly and hung out outside of work. It was a fast pace work environment but it was enjoyable to help people get their cars back to pre accident condition. The hardest part about the job was dealing with the call center that would mess with the info you put into each file but all we had to do was half a talk with our center manager along with the call center manager to get the situations resolved.
Pros
Friendly staff
A productive Body shop with good customer service but poor advanvcement capabilitys.
Porter/Detailer/Body Tech Trainee (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 25, 2016
My typical day at work is getting there super early 7:30. My hours end at about 5:30 but for the most part i stay till 6:30. During that entire time I do whats asked of my position and of course so much more. I also take time through out the day when work is getting low to go learn with the body techs. The co workers are awsome they took a likeing to me almost right away and willing to teach me. The hardest part of my day is working day in day out in the bad weather most of the time. The most enjoyable part of the day is when i learn the body work or mechanical work involving the cars or trucks.
Pros
the hours and overtime offered
Cons
The insurance benefits
Benefits were great, managment was not to good
Porter (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, VAJanuary 22, 2016
it was a great work environment coworkers were also good. The day really went by pretty quick most of the time with the amount of work we had.
Benefits
Cons
Managment