Caliber Collision Employee Reviews

Community Involvement
Senior Compensation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXAugust 16, 2017
The typical workday was fast paced.
The workplace culture is phenomenal with weekly team engagements and actively involved in the communities.
Caliber fosters a very friendly environment amongst their teammates.
Pros
Caliber is dedicated to giving back to the communities they serve, They actively participate in several charitable organizations.
Commission based sales.
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 10, 2017
Fast paced work environment.
You are given the training and support to earn sales commission and bonuses while maintaining high quality customer service.
Hardworking Employees
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Siver Springs, MDAugust 10, 2017
Company has great benefits, and employees are some of the hardest working people. Great benefits, Disadvantage is the structure, not team environment, but competitive and depending on co-workers could be negative and good old boy mentality.
Pros
Exceptional benefits package
Cons
You're nothing if you're not management
All positions (Former Employee) –  Randallstown, MDAugust 4, 2017
It is horrible working there. I would dread going to work daily. If you are not management thry do not care about anything you say. They have an annonymous hotline but it isnt it is HR. HR doesn't handle situation they are too lazy they make the RM handle it, but they are part of the problem. You don't move up or change positions unless they want you to but they make a lot ofbroken promises. They cover up for each other. The worst company. Find an ndependent company to work for.
Cons
Income management coverups
Great Center Level Environment
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 22, 2017
Great team environment on the center level. There is plenty of room for moving to other positions as long as you don't go the admin route. Regional managers call and come by only when there are problems. They watch operations from their computer screens and the updating metrics, and lose touch of actual operations.
Cons
Regional Management
Busy place
Parts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJuly 12, 2017
I enjoy working with other teammates. I do not believe compensation is fair. There are a lot of empty promises made just to shut you up. When months go by and nothing said is delivered, it makes it rough to come to work. If you question things, you are given some dumb excuse and another promise is made for a later date. The only way to get something is to put in a notice. If you are valuable to the company they will break down and give you a raise or advancement.
Awesome company!
OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Laguna Niguel, CAJuly 5, 2017
This is the best company I have ever worked for. Everyone is positive and kind. The way they treat customers is unmatched. Very fast paced environment.
Worked here for 2 months before i signed any papers.
Parts Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAJune 19, 2017
Wish they would train more for opportunities. For bodymen, they try giving you as least hours on repairs , and 6 out of 7 techs had backflagged 40-150 hours they had to pay back.
nothing good to say about this company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLJune 13, 2017
would never work for caliber collision again its all hype. all upper management does is lie they never follow thru with any thing they say. the company is growing to fast.....does not care about the employee...
Pros
Cons
all lies
Horrible work place, management is horrible favoritism
Parts Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 5, 2017
They bully and harrass you. They pick on you and show favortism. This kid dates the store managers daughter. So he doesnt have to do anything. HORRIBLE PLACE TO WORK FOR
Pros
They give free water 🤷🏽‍♂️
Cons
Tooooooooo much favortism
Unprofessional, unfair pay.
Body Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 18, 2017
The pay rate is very disappointing, management mistreats employees, and plays favoritism. My experience wasn't as well as the other technicians, so I never really had an opportunity to learn, nor make good money. I had a lot of slow weeks due to favoritism. The company ended up saying I owed them money on most of my decent checks, because of them loaning me hours on my bad weeks. Very bad system to have. I never wanted them to loan me the hours knowing it would hurt me in the long run.
Pros
Frer Bbq
Cons
If you have a slow werk they loan you hours, then the following week they take it back.
Hard working place
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 11, 2017
great environment, hard workers and great advancement . good insurance, good bosses, lots of opportunities- especially in DFW. love working here!!!!!!!
Good People to work for and awesome benefits.
Auto Paint and Body Frame Technician (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 2, 2017
A typical day is plenty of work, clean environment, and safe environment. A constant continuing education with I-Care classes and safety classes every Wednesday.
Caliber Collision
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charles Town, WVMay 1, 2017
Caliber Collision is a wonderful company to work for, they offer great benefits and are very polite when it comes to working with a busy moms schedule.
Pros
great benefits, 401k
Cons
hours based on business
productive low pay
Blender Operator (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAApril 27, 2017
go in at 8 am didn't really have a lot of work. Good thing was getting hired directly threw company. hardest part was collecting hours .Hard to move up if your looking for long-term.
Pros
have time for family
Cons
managment
very busy shop great people
Junior Technician (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXApril 26, 2017
its a big shop about 100 cars or so on the lot most of the time, fast paced but laid back. occasionally the managers will buy the shop lunch or take them on outings. upper management is absolutely terrible, they were not able to handle a request from me in 2 months .
Pros
everyone is part of the team
Cons
upper management doesn't seem to care about you
This company really takes care of their employees
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CAApril 22, 2017
I have worked for Caliber Collision for 4 years now and it was has been an amazing experience. I have had the opportunity to learn a lot about the automotive industry and I will forever be thankful for the colleagues I have met.
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAApril 20, 2017
Caliber Collision Centers is a great place to work, the benefits were amazing and the rewards for a job well done were great as well. The possibility of advancement was always a little on the indecisive side.
Pros
Benefits, Overtime, Fast paced enviornment
Cons
Travel
Constant growth and opportunities for advancement
Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 18, 2017
Wonderful place to work!!! Caliber truly embraces a team atmosphere and growing their employees. They believe in empowering their employees and allowing each employee a opportunity to met their full potential.
Terrible Environment for Women
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 14, 2017
Pay was ok, worked 45 hours per week, good benefits. However, there is a serious problem with how women are treated by coworkers and management. Gender discrimination was rampant, not just at the center I worked at but also at other centers (I spoke to other CSRs about this).
In addition, almost everyone was incredibly stressed and worn out. Workplace culture is the worst I've ever experienced.
Pros
Plenty of hours, good benefits
Cons
Workplace culture is terrible, pay is only tolerable, and it is not a good environment for women

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caliber Collision. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9