Caliber Collision Employee Reviews

Busy place
Parts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJuly 12, 2017
I enjoy working with other teammates. I do not believe compensation is fair. There are a lot of empty promises made just to shut you up. When months go by and nothing said is delivered, it makes it rough to come to work. If you question things, you are given some dumb excuse and another promise is made for a later date. The only way to get something is to put in a notice. If you are valuable to the company they will break down and give you a raise or advancement.
Awesome company!
OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Laguna Niguel, CAJuly 5, 2017
This is the best company I have ever worked for. Everyone is positive and kind. The way they treat customers is unmatched. Very fast paced environment.
Worked here for 2 months before i signed any papers.
Parts Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAJune 19, 2017
Wish they would train more for opportunities. For bodymen, they try giving you as least hours on repairs , and 6 out of 7 techs had backflagged 40-150 hours they had to pay back.
nothing good to say about this company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLJune 13, 2017
would never work for caliber collision again its all hype. all upper management does is lie they never follow thru with any thing they say. the company is growing to fast.....does not care about the employee...
Pros
Cons
all lies
Horrible work place, management is horrible favoritism
Parts Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 5, 2017
They bully and harrass you. They pick on you and show favortism. This kid dates the store managers daughter. So he doesnt have to do anything. HORRIBLE PLACE TO WORK FOR
Pros
They give free water 🤷🏽‍♂️
Cons
Tooooooooo much favortism
Unprofessional, unfair pay.
Body Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 18, 2017
The pay rate is very disappointing, management mistreats employees, and plays favoritism. My experience wasn't as well as the other technicians, so I never really had an opportunity to learn, nor make good money. I had a lot of slow weeks due to favoritism. The company ended up saying I owed them money on most of my decent checks, because of them loaning me hours on my bad weeks. Very bad system to have. I never wanted them to loan me the hours knowing it would hurt me in the long run.
Pros
Frer Bbq
Cons
If you have a slow werk they loan you hours, then the following week they take it back.
Hard working place
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 11, 2017
great environment, hard workers and great advancement . good insurance, good bosses, lots of opportunities- especially in DFW. love working here!!!!!!!
Good People to work for and awesome benefits.
Auto Paint and Body Frame Technician (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 2, 2017
A typical day is plenty of work, clean environment, and safe environment. A constant continuing education with I-Care classes and safety classes every Wednesday.
Caliber Collision
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charles Town, WVMay 1, 2017
Caliber Collision is a wonderful company to work for, they offer great benefits and are very polite when it comes to working with a busy moms schedule.
Pros
great benefits, 401k
Cons
hours based on business
productive low pay
Blender Operator (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAApril 27, 2017
go in at 8 am didn't really have a lot of work. Good thing was getting hired directly threw company. hardest part was collecting hours .Hard to move up if your looking for long-term.
Pros
have time for family
Cons
managment
very busy shop great people
Junior Technician (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXApril 26, 2017
its a big shop about 100 cars or so on the lot most of the time, fast paced but laid back. occasionally the managers will buy the shop lunch or take them on outings. upper management is absolutely terrible, they were not able to handle a request from me in 2 months .
Pros
everyone is part of the team
Cons
upper management doesn't seem to care about you
This company really takes care of their employees
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CAApril 22, 2017
I have worked for Caliber Collision for 4 years now and it was has been an amazing experience. I have had the opportunity to learn a lot about the automotive industry and I will forever be thankful for the colleagues I have met.
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAApril 20, 2017
Caliber Collision Centers is a great place to work, the benefits were amazing and the rewards for a job well done were great as well. The possibility of advancement was always a little on the indecisive side.
Pros
Benefits, Overtime, Fast paced enviornment
Cons
Travel
Constant growth and opportunities for advancement
Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 18, 2017
Wonderful place to work!!! Caliber truly embraces a team atmosphere and growing their employees. They believe in empowering their employees and allowing each employee a opportunity to met their full potential.
Terrible Environment for Women
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 14, 2017
Pay was ok, worked 45 hours per week, good benefits. However, there is a serious problem with how women are treated by coworkers and management. Gender discrimination was rampant, not just at the center I worked at but also at other centers (I spoke to other CSRs about this).
In addition, almost everyone was incredibly stressed and worn out. Workplace culture is the worst I've ever experienced.
Pros
Plenty of hours, good benefits
Cons
Workplace culture is terrible, pay is only tolerable, and it is not a good environment for women
Regional management could use a tweak.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  NCApril 12, 2017
I had great experience with Center Management, The individuals I worked with were truly talented, Corporate management on the other hand was like being in the Third Reich.
Bad Place
Carpenter Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLApril 10, 2017
I was working there for only a few days and over the course of a few days I found that I hated the job. The other employees had quit a few days before I was hired, the boss was very rude and not willing to teach me how to properly do my job, and had me do work that would require multiple people to accomplish.
Pros
Cons
short breaks, bad envornment
Management is the worst
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 6, 2017
Management is the worst million dollar company hire all the wrong people. If u dont like going out to drink with management they will outcast u and find a way to fire you. Worst company I ever worked for an hr is a joke too all they do is tell people they will take care of things an they dont. Do NOT WORK FOR THEM ESPECIALLY THE ONE IN FORT MYERS FL CM THERE IS A JOKE.
Pros
Cons
Its like jerry springer show
Busy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VAMarch 26, 2017
Work can be very busy at days. But some days can also be very laid back. It is a family atmosphere, but also very intense. Overall this was a great company to work for. But I did have to leave because I lived out of town.
fun, busy and productive
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Round Rock, TXMarch 25, 2017
There's definitely a family vibe working at my location which i love. it makes day to day stress so much easier and gives me something to be happy for. I've learned a lot of computer skills and scheduling arrangements while working here. I've taken on a lot of responsibilities and have had so much room for growth in this company. The culture is what makes it so much fun, we are all from different areas and learn to coexist happily together. The hardest part is probably our management, our office manager isn't the most reliable and a lot of her responsibilities fall on me as shes hardly at work, but as a team we get through those days helping one another out. The most enjoyable thing about working here is the atmosphere, we all laugh and joke around with one another like a big family, and we look out for one another as a family would.
Pros
full time, good pay, weekends off
Cons
poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caliber Collision. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9