Field Service Technician
For nearly 3 decades, Calibrate, Inc. has been the leader in the pipette calibration industry. Calibrate, Inc. provides pipette calibration, repair, and documentation services to scientific and other laboratories across North America. ISO 17025 Accredited since 2004, Calibrate, Inc. is known for delivering top-notch work and excellent customer service. We are currently seeking candidates to fill the role of Field Service Technician in the Denver area.
- Completing work orders for all work performed, obtaining PO numbers and authorized signatures on all invoices.
- Scheduling, completing and maintaining all clients in assigned area.
- Work daily in lab environment utilizing all safety procedures (safety glasses, gloves, etc.).
- Submit invoices to Managers on weekly basis.
- Preparing weekly summary reports for Managers.
- Organizing and participating in various Marketing and Business Development events to increase Calibrate visibility and revenue.
- Extensive travel required.
- High School Diploma and Associate’s Degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year College preferred: or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous lab experience preferred.
- Technical skills desired.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word and Outlook with basic computer knowledge.
- Valid drivers’ license, excellent driving history and proof of vehicle insurance.
- Overnight travel is required to maximize efficiency while performing regular duties.
- Must be able to travel throughout assigned area and work independently.
- Must be able to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
Compensation and Benefits:
Calibrate, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life/LTD/STD Insurance, vacation/sick and holiday pay and a 401k plan. Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Detailed information is provided to applicants considered for open positions.
In your cover sheet include details of any achievements, awards, hobbies or special skills that may help qualify you for this position. We are a fast growing company where talent is recognized and rewarded.
Indeed - 18 months ago
CALIBRE staff also design and apply more common remediation technologies such as soil vapor extraction, pump and treat, and soil...