California Casualty Management Company

California Casualty Management Company Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Small insurance company
consultant (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CA and Colorado Springs, COSeptember 24, 2017
Old company culture with lots of backstabbing and and unwillingness to accept new ideas or future thinking. Loved the company at first, but co-workers made it extremely difficult to become part of their 'team'
Pros
nice building; benefit package
Cons
Old fashioned company culture
The beginning of my career
Workers Compensation Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJanuary 3, 2016
It was California Casualty where I learned about the California Work Comp arena. They not only providing training but also gave me the opportunity to take classes to enhance my knowledge in Work Comp
Professional company with good career environment
Field Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CAMarch 18, 2015
Great company to work for. Values their employees. No negatives to my employment. Long hours but it is a fun position. Nice career position for those who look at it as a career rather than just a job.
Great Place to Work
Vice President, Management Company (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAJanuary 24, 2015
California Casualty is a reciprocal insurance carrier with a variety of opportunities. I found them to be highly ethical and moral. Decisions were made for the right reasons and implemented appropriately. I highly recommend California Casualty as great place to work for both the entry level employee as well as the seasoned insurance professional.
Worked well as a team player
Senior Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 30, 2014
See resume for tasks which were done on a daily basis.
I learned to be a team player, and the ability to work on my own independently getting claims settled in a timely manner and within the correct monetary amounts.
I worked well with policyholders, claimants, attorneys to reach the correct settlement-nationwide.
I enjoyed working with people, I received many compliments regarding my customer service skills and the fact that I was always willing to help other team members when needed.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
None that I can think of at tis time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at California Casualty Management Company. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2