Closet Design Consultant Overview:
California Closet Columbus is currently hiring experienced sales & design professionals for our Sales & Design Consultant position.
California Closets is the original innovator in-home, custom designed storage solutions. Through 30+ years, we have grown from in-home closets to all areas of the home and business. This is an excellent opportunity for unique, innovative design professionals with experience in sales.
California Closets® is a premium brand of custom storage that offers an exclusive opportunity for high volume sales and autonomy in employment. This is a commissioned sales position that includes a six week paid training program and a competitive benefits package.
This is a sales position, which requires spatial concepts and the ability to create a beautiful end result for our clients. We design media centers, offices, pantries, craft rooms, garages and many other spaces that are visible within a home or office. It is critical that function is the # 1 priority with design in our business, with aesthetically pleasing details.
Expectations of the Position:
Our clients expect us to be the best; expectations of performance in this position are high. The following is on brief overview of what is expected in this position:
· In-home consultations requiring a combination of outside sales and marketing
· Strong Listening skills
· Detail orientation in course instructed design and spatial planning
· Proficiency in product knowledge
· Above average skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
· Rapid learning in technology and software-based presentations utilizing proprietary CAD and CRM programs
· Customer service and project management in order to build enduring client relationships
· Goal orientation and time management
It is critical that Sales & Design Consultants are organized in their paperwork and client files. We use a California Closets exclusive client database and 3dCAD program. You are responsible for accurately creating designs and communicating those designs with the production part of our business. Through clear, concise drawings and communication, we deliver our customer’s expectations accurately.
This position offers:
- Thorough initial and ongoing training programs.
- An excellent results-oriented compensation package which includes a commission and bonus structure.
- A comprehensive health benefit package.
- Up to 25% of your leads are with qualified potential clients.
- An excellent work environment based on performance, learning, coaching and mentorship, in a company who truly respects individuals and delivers what it promises.